How Many Chiness Brand 's Pen You Had Tried ?

vivisay

I don't know how many Chinese fountain pen 's Brand have ,and how many professional manufacturer in fountain pen have before ;But when i working for pen and joined in here ,i were so surprised many Brand 's name .

Compare with many countries brand , most of chinese pen are more cheap .However ,sometimes you got a excellent quality pen in competitive price ,But sometimes were not .So can you tell me what is you favourite pen and and what chinese pen you had ?

In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vivisay

• Sailor Kenshin

• Harlequin

• dogpoet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually ,i just knew some famous brand .So when i saw some brand 's name which somebody shared it at this forum ,i just feel strange .

Now i had three DUKE fountain pens and one Hero.

For me ,I think DUKE is ok .It's not too much expensive ,but enjoy high quality .

I met it by my friends .My friends sent it to me for birthday gift .

I am a girl who love writing ,and always keep pen with nothing in my bag .I enjoy the written time at library or coffee shop .

In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.

I have about 14 various Chinese brand fountain pens & I like all of them but my favorites are: Hero, Duke, Jiinhao & Crocodile, I do have a couple of repeats. I also forgot to mention Huashilai.

Myste

I'm a geek with a fountain pen.

Hi all,

I have many Chinese fountain pens and I love most of them. My favorite's are Jinhao, Hero, Crocodile, Baoer, Kaigelu and of course TWSBI if that's a Chinese brand. I guess it is. I forgot about that. I really like my TWSBI's and they have great customer service. Very few of my fountain pens are from the U.S. I've really been getting into the Hero "sac" pens lately. The Hero 110 is a nice one and not pricey.

Saxmanchop :rolleyes:

TWSBI is Taiwanese. Whether that is part of China or not will change with who you ask.

Hi

I have about ten Chinese Pens and they are all very well made and excellent writers, only two brands though "At the moment" Jinhao, and Baoer, one interesting thing is with the Baoer 388 which is a copy of the Parker Sonnet, which I also have and when comparing the two the Baoer is a much smoother writer than the Parker.

I find that they are excellent pens, especially when I can get them posted to the Uk for under £6 and that includes postage, How cheap must they be to make.

Still want to own a MB 149 though, but that wont happen for a while yet.

Paul

Only one...a Picasso608, great pen.

Hey,Edwaroth,i saw the fountain pen which the model you had by website .it's looks well ,nice appearance .

I knew this brand ,but never buy this before ,maybe someday i will try .

Actually ,i only tried a few brands .Because i just brought new pen for myself when my older one broken up .HH .

In china's Gift maket ,DUKE and Picasso are competitor who are well matched in strength.

All in all ,i hope they business all can run well !

By the way ,i wanna share a DUKE fountain pen with you ,gentleman style .The funny thing was that this pen called Gentleman No.D2

Best Regard ,

VIVI

post-102997-0-80160200-1369647757_thumb.jpg

post-102997-0-21796900-1369647773.jpg

Hi

I have about ten Chinese Pens and they are all very well made and excellent writers, only two brands though "At the moment" Jinhao, and Baoer, one interesting thing is with the Baoer 388 which is a copy of the Parker Sonnet, which I also have and when comparing the two the Baoer is a much smoother writer than the Parker.

I find that they are excellent pens, especially when I can get them posted to the Uk for under £6 and that includes postage, How cheap must they be to make.

Still want to own a MB 149 though, but that wont happen for a while yet.

Paul

Hey Paul,

Morning Greeting.

Actually many brands have many products looks almost same .No matter what products are .Right ?

Parker,so famous it's .So many others brand have parker style 's nib ,appearance ,or filling mechanism .

As a smart consumer,i am not a girl who only buy famous brand .Because ,i am not a moneybags,can't always afford LV,Prada,Montblanc , Hermes, Rolex or Cartier.But not mean only famous brand enjoy high quality .So i would prefect to

buy something with excellent quantity and competitive price .

Hi all,

I have many Chinese fountain pens and I love most of them. My favorite's are Jinhao, Hero, Crocodile, Baoer, Kaigelu and of course TWSBI if that's a Chinese brand. I guess it is. I forgot about that. I really like my TWSBI's and they have great customer service. Very few of my fountain pens are from the U.S. I've really been getting into the Hero "sac" pens lately. The Hero 110 is a nice one and not pricey.

Saxmanchop :rolleyes:

Hey Saxmanchop,

I saw the Hero 110 .i like Deep color than that the pen your shared ,which different color in cap and barrel .

i remembered my frist fountain pen eleven years ago ,it's Hero,but i don't know what 's model number it .At that time ,many people used Hero in my hometown .Because it's relly very cheap .one pen only cost about 1.5 USD ,and the ink less than $1.

i wanna share a gentleman style fountain pen with you .

it's from DUKE .you know DUKE fountain pen ?

EBAY shop URL:http://www.ebay.com/itm/261221818364

post-102997-0-34015100-1369712259_thumb.jpg

Hi Vivi,

You seem to be very fond of Duke pens :) you mention it in every post of yours..

My Fav Chinese brands are Luoshi (809), Jinhao (dont know the model) and Hero 616.

Hi Vivi,

You seem to be very fond of Duke pens :) you mention it in every post of yours..

My Fav Chinese brands are Luoshi (809), Jinhao (dont know the model) and Hero 616.

because i don't know much about the fountain pen 's brand .expect some famous brand in the world ,just like parker ,Montblanc,Hero ,and so on .

I had there DUKE pen now ,all for me is ok !Price and qualify really ok for me .

Hmmm...Hero, Duke, Jinhao, Baoer, Guanleming, Haolilai, Huashilai, Kaigelu, GuiGuan, Wing Sung and a few others that slip my mind...have examples of all of them.

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

Hmmm...Hero, Duke, Jinhao, Baoer, Guanleming, Haolilai, Huashilai, Kaigelu, GuiGuan, Wing Sung and a few others that slip my mind...have examples of all of them.

Wow ,why you had so many samples of them ?where you got it ?

You are a fountain pen 's seller ?

Wow ,why you had so many samples of them ?where you got it ?

You are a fountain pen 's seller ?

Not at all! ^^

Just an enthusiast! Most of my pens came from isellpens and speerbob's ebay store, and are the result of years and years of collecting.

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

• 2 weeks later...

说实话,国笔还是应该买英雄,永生还有三文堂,公爵毕加索之类的不靠谱。

Jinhao, Hero and Duke basically, although one of my favourite pens is a Duke (though I would hardly call it a standard model). Beijing opera Rhythm :D smooth and bouncy, it literally sings when I write (literally, no joke)

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/5387/mg0009.jpg

My two best writers.

http://s2.postimg.org/v3a1772ft/M1000_Black_L_R.jpg..........http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1217/85960889.png

.........I call this one Günter. ......... I call this one Michael Clarke Duncan.

I have been collecting Chinese-made pens, primarily those made in the "classic period" before the country "opened up", and most of them hooded nibs; that's a somewhat rarified field of research... in the sense that nobody seems to be at all interested in doing the research!

But from the examples I have, I would hazard a guess that for those made in the classic period, GuiGuan pens seem to be of good performance, and quality appears to be quite consistent as well; if someone is asking me about getting one as a workaday tool I would recommend this brand first. If you are located within China, Taobao is a cost-effective way to acquire many unusual pens; I got most of mine through Taobao, and some rarities include those by Hangzhou, Jinyan of Jinan, etc.

No, I am not going to list my pens here.

Only this pen: Noblest Black & Gold Ring Special 0.5mm-1.8mm Bent Nib Calligraphy Fountain Pen

Kind regards,

Rui

• 2 months later...

Hi Vivi,

She's so fond of Duke pens because she works for the company that manufacturers them. She pretends to be a consumer to advertise for Duke.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/245221-duke-how-many-people-know-this-brand/

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde