Mont Blancs On Ebay

Geheim

I heard, but did not experience the fpn outage, so i must say to those that did without, your patience is noted.

I have been watching prices of ebays mont blanc section, prices seem to be falling of course value for item description completley, However over the last 12 months, MB's seem to be declining in price, is that due to mb collecgtors selling off duplicates, or more pens on the market now then ever, i mean even the other site, in germany there used to be at least 670 mb related items now its justtouching 500.

I also find ebay is getting harder to work with, you can still get good buys, but many sellers are, letting pens go for lower then normal prices, I have experienced it in a few models, but my 51 market seems to be up, does anyone, agree or disagree with these related issues.

,well done denmark, i picked that not from hearing the song, just from the stage show, did not bet on it so no money won, but my own self gratification, same as the wigan 1-0 over man city, sorry man city fans, I just like the underdawgs,

Rotterdam today is typical rott, going out now to find some pen treasure.

doooei

" The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. But time and chance happens to them all. Evil falls suddenly. Who can say when it falls? "

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geheim

• Pen Nut

• CS388

• Tombstone

Top Posters In This Topic

someone please close this, before i'm sick.

" The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. But time and chance happens to them all. Evil falls suddenly. Who can say when it falls? "

someone please close this, before i'm sick.

You feeling ok?

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

To be honest, in the beginning I had my problems with that post, but the phrase

Rotterdam today is typical rott, going out now to find some pen treasure.

explained everything to me.

Why don't you start "walking" on the weed instead of "smoking" it...

;)

There are no facts, there is no truth - just a data to be manipulated...

oh no, dont smoke the wacky backy, besides it aint even wacky anymore its diabolical. rotterdam is same ole rotterdam, your thinking of amsterdam, thats the place thats got the weed, in rotterdam we only have lachmajouns.

gm

Edited by Geheim

Hey, Geheim.

Maybe we're looking at different pens (I look at vintages) but I see prices going up, not down?