Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Sheaffer Identifcation

Shane b

Recommended Posts

Here are some more of the pens I bought I have already repaired these ones but I would like to know the names and the approximate years they were made the parts bag said snorkle so I think that's the name of them some aren't as complicated as the others internally and don't have the little extendable tube in them or the seal at the front and the second bunch I assume are just called lever fill sheaffers ?








Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Shane b


Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...