Duke ,how Many People Know This Brand?

vivisay

How many people know this brand ?and where you can buy DUKE pen ?it's popular in your place ?or have any body sell DUKE pen at www.fountainpennetwork.com??

In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vivisay

• Harlequin

• richardandtracy

• ycpen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duke pens have a good reputation, and from the only one I have, I'd say it's very good quality.

As to where to buy them? Hmm. For someone in China I'd expect Taobao to be better than e-bay. You are unlikely to find one in the classifieds section of FPN as they are not very common outside China.

Regards,

Richard.

It's one of the better Chinese brands with a decent (good) quality. A bit more expensive than other Chinese pens, but that's ok, because the quality is a bit better, too.

But they are not very widespread, maybe because it's not that easy to get one (besides Ebay or - like richardandtracy suggested - some Chinese auction sites).

If you want to have a good laugh, take a look at this thread

Greetings,

Michael

Duke pens have a good reputation, and from the only one I have, I'd say it's very good quality.

As to where to buy them? Hmm. For someone in China I'd expect Taobao to be better than e-bay. You are unlikely to find one in the classifieds section of FPN as they are not very common outside China.

Regards,

Richard.

It's one of the better Chinese brands with a decent (good) quality. A bit more expensive than other Chinese pens, but that's ok, because the quality is a bit better, too.

But they are not very widespread, maybe because it's not that easy to get one (besides Ebay or - like richardandtracy suggested - some Chinese auction sites).

If you want to have a good laugh, take a look at this thread

it's a funny story about DUKE pen .

Now DUKE ' s brand had enjoy great honor in the gift 's market in china .

actually i don't knew much about DUKE before ,even i had a DUKE'S pen many years before .<my friends sent to me >

But now i am a staff of DUEK's company .

Hope i can learn more about fountain .

THANKS

BEST REGARD

VIVI

In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.

Regards,

Richard.

Hey,dear friends ,thanks for your reply .

actually ,i just feeling puzzle .

i am a staff of DUKE company now ,my boss told me that i have a colleague who had sold about Hundreds of thousands RMB DUKE pens by this forum .<but she left already >

so ,it's just a joke ?

i thought that if have any body sold DUKE pen here ,that maybe some friends would know .

But still not found .

It's a brand I will buy if i come across it. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

I wonder, does anyone have any recommendations as to which Duke models are some of the better ones?

Having only tried the Duke 209 Sonnet lookalike ( reviewed here: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/222537-sonnet-comparisons-with-lookalikes/ ), I can happily say that the D209, cheap though it is, is only a whisker off the quality of the bottom of the range Parker Sonnet - something that commands a price more than 10x that of the Duke at the moment.

Regards,

Richard

Recently I had the great good fortune to visit Beijing and Shanghai. In Shanghai there is a street that specializes in pen and stationery stores (yes, a kind of heaven for people like us). In one of the larger stores I looked first at Hero pens but then my eye fell upon a Duke pen. It has a tortoise colored barrel and a black cap, with gold trim (plated, I suppose, rather than gold filled), and a 14, gold nib that writes with enough softness to give subtle but real line variation. I believe it was called "Classic." Lovely pen.

Here in America, hisnibs.com has a selection of Duke pens, though not the one I have.

It's a brand I will buy if i come across it. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

it's our's honor ,and my boss would feel happy that you are like our brand .if you want know more about DUKE ,you can keep touch with me .i would happy to share with you !

thanks,

best regrad ,

VIVI

Recently I had the great good fortune to visit Beijing and Shanghai. In Shanghai there is a street that specializes in pen and stationery stores (yes, a kind of heaven for people like us). In one of the larger stores I looked first at Hero pens but then my eye fell upon a Duke pen. It has a tortoise colored barrel and a black cap, with gold trim (plated, I suppose, rather than gold filled), and a 14, gold nib that writes with enough softness to give subtle but real line variation. I believe it was called "Classic." Lovely pen.

Here in America, hisnibs.com has a selection of Duke pens, though not the one I have.

hey friends ,how 's your trip about beijing and shanghai ?i hope you have a nice trip !

i love shanghai's night ,it's a lovely and beautiful city ,right ?

Do you usually using fountain pen ?

I love put a pen and elegant notebook in my bag ,and writing at coffee shop or library .

if your wanna buy DUKE pen ,you can contact ,i will give your the best price !

Hh

thanks ,

Best Regard

VIVI

I wonder, does anyone have any recommendations as to which Duke models are some of the better ones?

Hey,dear friends .i thought that i can share some models fit for you .But. you should tell me your demand first .

SO which style would you like ?

Having only tried the Duke 209 Sonnet lookalike ( reviewed here: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/222537-sonnet-comparisons-with-lookalikes/ ), I can happily say that the D209, cheap though it is, is only a whisker off the quality of the bottom of the range Parker Sonnet - something that commands a price more than 10x that of the Duke at the moment.

Regards,

Richard

I saw many people talked about DUKE 209 .

DUKE 209 is really a cheap pen ,you can search it on ebay ,but for me ,i thought it's too slim to my hand .But this model 's art fountain pen written well . I written by it when i came to ShenZhen Exhibition at April ,25,2013.

IF you know more about this brand ,please share with me .

Thanks ,

Best Regard ,

VIVI

Having tried DUKEs out and found them to be very well made and excellent writers I have ordered a selection of their current models to sell on my web site ; they are just in the process of being shipped over. I will report back here as to how my customers take to them

Confused ?...You will be !

Having tried DUKEs out and found them to be very well made and excellent writers I have ordered a selection of their current models to sell on my web site ; they are just in the process of being shipped over. I will report back here as to how my customers take to the

hey ,dear friends .

i am a staff of DUKE PEN,so if you want know more about DUKE PEN ,you can contact with me !

my email is yanruofen@yahoo.com .

Thanks

Best Regard

VIVI

post-102997-0-18549200-1368412726_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Vivisay !

You can count on me for an email. I've seen a scant few Dukes advertised, and those Appeared to be over-priced. But this thread has prompted my interest. Please keep us informed of the models available, here in the west.

*That's a nice picture, in your last post !)

Take Care,

J.R.

Thank you, Vivisay !

You can count on me for an email. I've seen a scant few Dukes advertised, and those Appeared to be over-priced. But this thread has prompted my interest. Please keep us informed of the models available, here in the west.

*That's a nice picture, in your last post !)

Take Care,

J.R.

Hey ,J.R.

I replied your email already .The last picture is really a nice pen .

The designer 's inspiration from Famous people ,Confucius(chine name is KONGZI,孔子),he is the world's top ten cultural celebrities.

This model have fountain pen and Art fountain pen ,nice nib ,and writing well..Pen-holder is made of bamboo ,looks very nice .

This model is really popular in guys market ,because it's feeling good when hand it .

Now i share you a picture which written by this model Art fountain pen .But this no written by me ,is my friends .hh!

post-102997-0-91103600-1368513960_thumb.jpg

post-102997-0-37246300-1368514072_thumb.jpg

post-102997-0-96394500-1368514401_thumb.jpg

Duke a newly extablished fountain pen manufacturer in China. It has 2 factories, one in Hainan and the other one in Shanghai. The factory has only got less than 20 years history. Most of their products have a heavy nice box, very good for a gift. Some of their model are quite famous now, including Ruby, Sapphire and 209-1 calligraphy set.

Hi

I bought their Charlie Chaplin model on ebay a few years ago. It was a little small for me but the nib was really excellent

Chaim

Chaim Seymour

David Elazar 8

Givat Shemuel

Israel