Fpn Inks, Second Round, Part Two

Admin

I think our good lads were doing great, until some (BLLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP, uh-oh-uh-oh ) started attacking our website, resulting in a major rescue action. They are still recovering from it. That takes so much time, that for a while ink has become second plan. Knowing Wimg and Shawn, they will be back in the saddle ASAP.

D.ick

Edited by RMN

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• RMN

• MadamePendemonia

• rmullins

That may be, but in case that doesn't work I would really strongly urge them to consider this as something to look at. The website Badger & Blade has two official Noodler's exclusives, but they have found a friendly shaving retailer who is willing to stock them and deal with the collection of the funds and shipping for them. It seems to work well for them and just might be something that could work here if it needs to.

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>

Fulfillment. Always seems to the hardest part of these kind of things. Certainly at some point, hiring someone to do it will have to be addressed. A cost benefit analysis will certainly have to be done as will procuring someone to do it.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I have all three inks and all I can say is that it would be a shame if they disappeared as thy are all great inks. I have the Tulipe Noire in a purple Carene right now and it is wonderful! I am happy they up ported FPN and grateful to all involved in getting them us.

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

The inks will only disappear if Nathan decides to no longer produce them.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I have all three inks and all I can say is that it would be a shame if they disappeared as thy are all great inks. I have the Tulipe Noire in a purple Carene right now and it is wonderful! I am happy they up ported FPN and grateful to all involved in getting them us.

The Tulipe Noire is really becoming my favorite. All three a beautiful, but there's just something about Tulipe color that looks good in a see-through pen and on the paper. (But I will order all three once the Order flow starts up again)

They are ech wonderful, and the GMB is another all time favorite of mine...an awesome brown!

They are ech wonderful, and the GMB is another all time favorite of mine...an awesome brown!

Hi, just wondering (and I'm not attacking you) what "ech" means in your sentence. In Dutch this is slang/short for "echt" which means really/real. "ech mooi" would mean something like "jus beaut"

And some of these inks are indeed that....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Hi, just wondering (and I'm not attacking you) what "ech" means in your sentence. In Dutch this is slang/short for "echt" which means really/real. "ech mooi" would mean something like "jus beaut"

And some of these inks are indeed that....

D.ick

It was a typo...I meant each, not ech...somehow the "a" didn't register...iPad clumsy finger issues I guess! No offense taken!

But I do love all three inks!

Are these inks still available as of 8/5/2013. I'd like to buy one of each.

WTT: Conklin Nozac Cursive Italic & Edison Beaumont Broad for Pelikan M1000 or Something Cool (PM me to discuss. It's part of my One Red Fountain Pen trading post)

WTB: 1. Camlin SD

2. 1950s to early 1960s 1st Gen MB 149 with BB nib

3. Airmail 90T Teal Swirl

4. PenBBS 355-16SF Demonstrator

• 2 weeks later...

Tens days ago I wrote a mail to fpnink(at)gmail.com

No feedback until today :-(

Does anyone know something about the availability of these inks?

Edited by wasmitschmidt

Unfortunately, you will have to be a bit patient - currently no time to deal with the ink orders due to issues of a personal nature.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Wim,

Hope all is well!

FPN can wait!

Dave

Just in case it got missed, I would like to be added to the list. For Galileo. Information is in the email.

@WIMG: hope everything is going 'OK'.

• 1 month later...

Not everything is going ok, right now, unfortunately, and as a result I have barely enough time to keep FPN running.

Sorry.

It will just take a bit longer.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Also, does the Manuscript Brown stain demonstrators???

Thanks!!

I've been using Manuscript Brown (as well as Tulipe Noire) in inexpensive demonstrator pens and neither one shows any sign of staining.

~~~Thérèse

Sorry to hear, wimg. I appologize about sending two emails, I wasn't sure if the first one went through.

May your ways be green and golden, and the wind be at your back.

Sorry to hear wimg.

Take care - I am not in a hurry.

Email was sent some time ago for all three different inks.

Take care - thanks for the update.

dr.d

• 2 months later...