Pen Aficionados In Jakarta/indonesia - Anybody?

TomJKT

it been a while!

i am now using Sheaffer 440 Quasi in B nib, quite impressive B nib since this is my first time using B nib. score the pen when i visit jakarta early of may for 25k! i don't ask to lower the price and just paid it haha tried to find another pen that day but not happen.

12960143_947966271988243_810434077_n.jpg

oh and yes, i just found a thread in kaskus about fountain pen! here have a visit http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/56c1484431e2e68b0a8b456e/komunitas-pengguna-fountain-pen---pena/

anyone tried Parker Quink Violet from tokoped*a ? i am wondering about the ink since there are not so much info about the ink.

Very cheap price for such a great pen!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• penacoba

• jeremychris

• Walter-W

• Joseph279

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very cheap price for such a great pen!

indeed!!

thinking to use B nib for daily writing, it's such a fun because especially when i need to bold some words :D

i find the barrel is to small and i started to caped the pen while i use it, and yes this is also my first time to caped a pen. i found it's for a better writing experience because when the pen uncapped it's unbalance.

I like the feel of the body, although the nib can skip sometimes. When it writes, it is dryer than the metro.

ah...

thanks for you information! i love my metro but haven't got a new converter, so I have been using my geha for a while.

it been a while!

i am now using Sheaffer 440 Quasi in B nib, quite impressive B nib since this is my first time using B nib. score the pen when i visit jakarta early of may for 25k! i don't ask to lower the price and just paid it haha tried to find another pen that day but not happen.

12960143_947966271988243_810434077_n.jpg

oh and yes, i just found a thread in kaskus about fountain pen! here have a visit http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/56c1484431e2e68b0a8b456e/komunitas-pengguna-fountain-pen---pena/

anyone tried Parker Quink Violet from tokoped*a ? i am wondering about the ink since there are not so much info about the ink.

where do you buy your pen? how could you get that pen with that ridiculous price?

I haven't tried violet but i got the black quink and a green penman. both of them are great for daily uses.

ah...

thanks for you information! i love my metro but haven't got a new converter, so I have been using my geha for a while.

where do you buy your pen? how could you get that pen with that ridiculous price?

I haven't tried violet but i got the black quink and a green penman. both of them are great for daily uses.

Jalan Surabaya, it's a great antique market. just ask them for pens then you chose the pen. well there will be just a few fountain pen though. they got a lot of ballpoint pen.

hope you find some later :)

never heard about parker penman in green! where did you buy?

Jalan Surabaya, it's a great antique market. just ask them for pens then you chose the pen. well there will be just a few fountain pen though. they got a lot of ballpoint pen.

hope you find some later :)

never heard about parker penman in green! where did you buy?

ah... Thanks for the address. I hope to visit the store soon.

Parker penman green is from parker penman series, that discontinued long time ago. I found it on my grandfather drawer's. it's a pretty good green, nice shading and pretty good flow.

Edited by Leogrando

ah... Thanks for the address. I hope to visit the store soon.

Parker penman green is from parker penman series, that discontinued long time ago. I found it on my grandfather drawer's. it's a pretty good green, nice shading and pretty good flow.

well, it's a rare parker penman man. penman always have the reputation!

Guys, do you know where to buy Kaweco at indonesia?

craftic.id on instagram? if i am not wrong they did pre-order

kaweco sport

ah, small one easily put on your pocket! love the small pen but not sure about the writing experience, i used pilot petit3 i found uncomfortable writing.

indeed!!

thinking to use B nib for daily writing, it's such a fun because especially when i need to bold some words :D

i find the barrel is to small and i started to caped the pen while i use it, and yes this is also my first time to caped a pen. i found it's for a better writing experience because when the pen uncapped it's unbalance.

Is it not too broad to use a broad nib as a daily writer? I tried using sheaffer targa with broad nib,but I found it too broad on some paper. Usually I use a parker im or a sheaffer imperial 444 with medium nib.

Is it not too broad to use a broad nib as a daily writer? I tried using sheaffer targa with broad nib,but I found it too broad on some paper. Usually I use a parker im or a sheaffer imperial 444 with medium nib.

it is, but for non formal writing it's fun to write in B.

in a rael note i prefer M though.

• 2 weeks later...

I find that it's not comfortable using Kaweco Sport small fountain pen to write, but if you travel, it is a great choice! I have the pencil version of it in white. I use it to draw because writing is not very comfortable with it when i tried at a local shop. Maybe because I am left handed. a small fountain pen in general is not comfortable for me because of the way I write.

I myself just got an Osmia 14K semi flex pen nr 3 F nib - 773 (the filler is piston filler, i think. I'm not sure what it's called) from my client. I think that this fountain pen is also good for traveling since it's light.

Edited by Schadenfreude

People who know my name, dont know my work. People who know my work, dont know my name.

I find that it's not comfortable using Kaweco Sport small fountain pen to write, but if you travel, it is a great choice! I have the pencil version of it in white. I use it to draw because writing is not very comfortable with it when i tried at a local shop. Maybe because I am left handed. a small fountain pen in general is not comfortable for me because of the way I write.

I myself just got an Osmia 14K semi flex pen nr 3 F nib - 773 (the filler is piston filler, i think. I'm not sure what it's called) from my client. I think that this fountain pen is also good for traveling since it's light.

Does the Osmia have a plactic body? Do you have the picture?

Does the Osmia have a plactic body? Do you have the picture?

Yes it's very light. The picture is not so clear though but it's posted on this link https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/302475-what-pens-are-you-using-today-2016/?p=3659577

People who know my name, dont know my work. People who know my work, dont know my name.

hey guys, do you know where to buy TWSBI pen in jakarta area?

i'm worried if i buy from ebay, the "bea cuki" guys will hold the shipment and ask me to pay high taxes.

Hi all, I realize that this topic is pretty dated, but just to let you know that there's another Jakartan on this forum :)

Cheers,