• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• notVirtuThe3rd

• KrazyIvan

• nicholasyeo

• mjchuang9

I usually avoid videos, as I usually read on my phone and post using my laptop.

Good job on your videos! And your English really is very good, just has a touch of a Japanese accent. It's no problem for me, and it just increases my respect for you, being willing to learn a language other than your mother tongue. Being able to speak 3 languages and now trying to master a fourth, I'm really awed at how well you were able to express ideas in a foreign language! It really isn't easy!

Back to your video, it really was helpful. Was actually curious to note the scratchy sound it had when it wrote. Always thought Sailor nibs were usually TOO smooth!

Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

To tell the truth, it was a bit tough to express my ideas about Sailor

fountain pens in English. But, now I feel so good to have tried that.

Your words became evident that I truly need English. When I make

the vids about fountain pens next time, I'll try to use English again.

Are you trying fourth language? Amazing!!

I hope you'll be multi-lingual.

Best wishes,

VirtuThe3rd

Edited by VirtuThe3rd

Thank you for taking the time to do this video in english. It was very clear and informative!

I'm really glad to see your comment.

Thanks! :)

Fascinating. I would actually really like to get a Naginata Togi nib really soon. I am looking at the NMF and I hope someday I can get one on a Profit body / Pro Gear body.

Fascinating. I would actually really like to get a Naginata Togi nib really soon. I am looking at the NMF and I hope someday I can get one on a Profit body / Pro Gear body.

The line width of Naginata F nib is similar to Sailor's regular B nib.

But feels very different.

I have a plan to make the video review (in English) after next "fILOFAX video". :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOU8Tqu01kA

I have some inexpensive fude nibbed pens which seem similar to the zoom nib. I have a hard time controlling it properly.

I'm interested in those fude nibbed pens.

Are those, what we call, "Fude de Mannen" calligraphy Pens?

http://www.andys-pens.co.uk/fude.shtml

Yes, that is it. :thumbup:

I have two types of Fude de Mannen as well.

It is hard for even Japanese to handle "Fude de Mannen", I think. lol

Thank you for the wonderful video VT3. :thumbup:

Keep them coming!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, VirtuThe3rd! I've been trying to decide whether the music nib was for me. I really think this video made my mind up for me. It is! :-)

Thanks, VirtuThe3rd! I've been trying to decide whether the music nib was for me. I really think this video made my mind up for me. It is! :-)

ur welcome, friend. :)

Thanks!

Your review was really good. I really like the editing and the camera you used, it's always nice to watch a review in a good video quality. You can really "hear" how smooth the pen is when your writing, too! :roflmho:

Your review was really good. I really like the editing and the camera you used, it's always nice to watch a review in a good video quality. You can really "hear" how smooth the pen is when your writing, too! :roflmho:

I'm really glad to hear that.

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Another great review. There are few other topics where the posters compared various music nibs, but I wasn't convinced yet about the Sailor. I have a Naginata Togi on my Pro Gear but I'm sending it in to get the flow fixed (very bad flow problems). Your review, however, made me confident that my next Sailor is going to have a music nib (on a Burgundy Pro Gear Realo body? :puddle: