Fpn Inks Second Round

Admin

Yes, they are. We will try to post an update tomorrow.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• Cyber6

• WOBentley

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed an order for one bottle each of the Brown and Blue on February 11, 2013. I have not yet received an order form. Are the inks still available? Thanks for your help!

Yes, they are, Dan, and your name is on the list. There are at least 50 orders ahead of you, and currently we only manage to ship about 20 per week. Anybody who orders, gets put on a list, and the ink is put aside. We will give a notice when ink runs out again, although the plan is to order well in advance now, so we will not run out anymore..

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Got my Starry Night yesterday (ordered Tulipe previously) and man is it ever beautiful!

In terms of subsequent FPN exclusive inks, I could definitely get behind green, orange, or gold!

Status update:

All new orders have been processed, and the first 20 invoices have been sent out, plus 1 (due to a small error). These are the invoices for the inks that have been shipped so far, 1150-1155, 1157-1169, and 1194. The one with the small error was 1156. That will be sent this Saturday.

All other invoices for the order payments made have been created, and those will be sent out hopefully over the next few days.

In the topic starter message the inks available have been updated too, which are the inks that have not been reserved yet for current orders and shipments. IOW, those are really available.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Yay! I am in that group!!!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Order #1090 is not shipped?? :bawl:

C.

If you haven't received an invoice in the above mentioned number range, the answer is: no, not shipped yet. We can only ship about 20 invoiced (i.e., paid) orders per week, and the invoice numbers are created in payment order, even though all ordered ink is put in reserve.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

I'm curious. In these days of eBay Stores, why are we doing sales via email?

Because there are rollerballs and biros too, but we still use fountain pens!!

Well, we're not ebay.

Thank God for that.

I think this is easiest for what we're doing.

And your fees won't be as high as eBay.

Edited by murfie

Dang, so we are at 1169 and Im 1214. Im running out of samples to write with, will prolly have to get a bottle or 5 from Goulets to hold me back until FPN inks get to me :)

I was on the preorder list, before Christmas. Do I still need to order again??

If you haven't received an orderform or invoice yet, please do contact me backchannel, either by PM or via email.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Depends on the type of green and the type of orange... Light/bright greens are a dime a dozen.. it has to be a "rustic" green ... a vintage look (Alt Goldrun anyone??)

Orange... the only orange I really like is the Apache Sunset because of shading. There is also a very pretty iroshizuko LE orange that shades like crazy. I can't think of an orange color that is not already out there.

What about GOLD!!!!... Noodler's doesn't have a gold color... DeAtramentis gold is very useable... but my favorite gold is the Nagasawa Shinkaichi Gold... it has such a vintage look... We need more Gold!!!! :lol: C.

Gold... now that would be reallllllly nice.

( The Afro-American in the newsagency at Honolulu International told me Canadians are very compatible with Australians!)

I vote for Gold too!! Please Wim? Gold??

Glenn.

Gold... now that would be reallllllly nice.

( The Afro-American in the newsagency at Honolulu International told me Canadians are very compatible with Australians!)

I vote for Gold too!! Please Wim? Gold??

Glenn.

Wouldn't that be cool !!!!! :puddle:

Gold would be AMAZING!!!

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Please also put me down for a reorder of the 4.5 oz bottle as I'm interested in following colors

Noodler's Purple (3oz)

Noodler's Yellow (3oz)

Noodler's Hellfire (3oz)

Noodler's Apache Sunset (3oz)

Noodler's Lightning Blue (3oz)

Noodler's Atlantic Salmon (3oz)

Noodler's Cactus Fruit Eel (3oz)

Noodler's Gruene Cactus Eel (3oz)

Noodler's Operation Overlord Orange (3oz)

Noodler's Firefly (4.5oz)

Noodler's Baystate Blue (4.5oz) with Free Pens

Noodler's Dragon's Napalm (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Pink (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Green (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Dragon Catfish Orange (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Year of the Golden Pig (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Baystate Concord Grapes (4.5oz) with Free Pen

Noodler's Baystate CapeCod Cranberry(4.5oz) with Free Pen

Thanks