Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

Yikes! Less than a week (it's now December 4) and the brown is completely gone and had been for a *while*!!! :crybaby:

This is what I get for being sick and not reading email or this for a few days.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

ETA: I haven't read all through the posts. When is more coming in?

Edited by inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Order placed.:)

1 - 3oz blue

1 - 3oz tulipe

:)Thanks.

Thank you!

And after your order, we only have some VGSN blue left :D.

Warm regards, WIm

yikes, I hope you have one left for me :unsure: . I ordered the Tulipe as well.

http://www.ishafoundation.org/images/stories/inner/ie-logo.gif

Inner Engineering Link

So if I ordered on the 30th and haven't been invoiced yet, I should *not* be worrying? :)

I think there's just a big backlog. I ordered on the 30th, too, and haven't received an invoice yet. It's hard to be patient, but I promise I'm trying! :D

1 - 3oz blue

1 - 3oz tulipe

Thank you!

Warm regards, WIm

I placed an order on 11/30 for Starry Night , and still don't have any response. I'm worrying now.

1 - 3oz blue

1 - 3oz tulipe

Thank you!

Warm regards, WIm

Yes! I was thinking if this last Tulipe bottle will be mine.:)

Thank You! You are doing really great work! :D I promise to be patient. :)

An exercise in patience... ink bottles are flying off the shelves, and I don't get paid until the 12th. Perhaps all will be restocked by then. :headsmack:

The RavenLunatic

Semper insanit omnes tempore.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.pnghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I think there's just a big backlog. I ordered on the 30th, too, and haven't received an invoice yet. It's hard to be patient, but I promise I'm trying! :D

Having company makes me feel much better! :)

I placed an order on 11/30 for Starry Night , and still don't have any response. I'm worrying now.

I think that probably the running totals are taking into account our emails, even if we haven't been invoiced yet.

No reason to worry. We essentially had logistics and machine problems on our side, we were literally overwhelmed. And the process and stuff we had in place clearly didn't work too well either. Also note that we decided to go ahead with this manual process, because we didn;t want you to wait any longer :D.

That's solved now, and all orders with enough address information had their postage calculated, twice. The first 22 orders that came in have been dealt with, and are currently being packaged for shipment on Saturday - note that we said we would ship only once a week.

The next batch of invoices wil be generated in the next hour, and sent out. IOW, that will probably be the next 20 orders or thereabouts.

Please do note that we don't have any software to do this, it is both for Shawn and myself the first time that we do inks, and we are clearly learning still while executing this whole thing :).

I expect things to have a better flow from tomorrow onwards.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

That's good. Hope there's no feathering, or bleed-through, as well! :)

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

No reason to worry. We essentially had logistics and machine problems on our side, we were literally overwhelmed. And the process and stuff we had in place clearly didn't work too well either. Also note that we decided to go ahead with this manual process, because we didn;t want you to wait any longer :D.

That's solved now, and all orders with enough address information had their postage calculated, twice. The first 22 orders that came in have been dealt with, and are currently being packaged for shipment on Saturday - note that we said we would ship only once a week.

The next batch of invoices wil be generated in the next hour, and sent out. IOW, that will probably be the next 20 orders or thereabouts.

Please do note that we don't have any software to do this, it is both for Shawn and myself the first time that we do inks, and we are clearly learning still while executing this whole thing :).

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Weer een nachtje doorhalen tot 5 uur?

Je bent weer in je element....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Weer een nachtje doorhalen tot 5 uur?

Je bent weer in je element....

D.ick

Elke nacht sinds vrijdag...

En iets minder lang de hele vorige week ;)

Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

HTH, warm regards, Wim

I sent my order yesterday -- do you know if all of them have been caught up and perhaps mine got lost in the shuffle?

Thanks,

Derek

Edit: I think I read your post wrong. I believe you were saying that you weren't fully caught up yet... so I apologize for pestering you. :) Assuming mine is still just later in the list.

Edited by ThirdeYe

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

HTH, warm regards, Wim

I sent my order yesterday -- do you know if all of them have been caught up and perhaps mine got lost in the shuffle?

Thanks,

Derek

Edit: I think I read your post wrong. I believe you were saying that you weren't fully caught up yet... so I apologize for pestering you. :) Assuming mine is still just later in the list.

We've created invoices for about 60 % of the orders now, and that was just from Friday and Saturday, so no, we haven't gotten to yesterday yet.

We're virtually working around the clock to catch up :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Invoice received and paid!

Thanks, wim and Shawn! :clap1:

David

It's indeed in, David :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Invoice received and payment sent!

Thanks—it looks like I got my order in in time to get the Galileo Manuscript Brown. :D

Invoice received and payment sent!

Thanks—it looks like I got my order in in time to get the Galileo Manuscript Brown. :D

Yes, you did.

Those who missed out in this round have been notified, those who were in time we didn't :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Invoice from my order on 11/30 received and paid for - thanks!

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin