Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

Order sent (too late for Galileo though; darned you folks are quick!) Thanks FPN moderators!

Any chance of restocking on the Galileo anytime soon? It seem it went out pretty darn fast...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Yes, we will.

We will contact Nathan after the weekend.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Oh definitely I will be emailing you if I do not understand.

Earlier I thought somebody marked 42 bottles of brown. :)

That would have been a rather big misunderstanding. :P

Got it all sorted out quite quickly though.

Apparently someone did stash up all the brown!!!! :crybaby:

Sheaffer Targa - Parker Penman Sapphire----- Luoshi - Silk Road Green

Twsbi - Noodler's North African Violet-----Lamy Vista - Noodler's Marine Green

WTB Lamy Terracotta and Savannah, Sweden LE, Japan LE

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/BrownEyedGirl248/Avatars/InkDrop.jpgMember since 1-28-11

Yes, we will.

We will contact Nathan after the weekend.

Warm regards, Wim

So glad. Never owned any FPN inks before and was two days too late to grab the brown this time... :crybaby:

Sheen junkie, flex nib enthusiast, and all-around lover of fountain pens...

Order sent for Starry Night. Thank you so much for doing this. I know it must take a lot of time to organize, fill and ship. Thank you again!

Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R.Tolkien

So Sorry... I do know how to read.. :embarrassed_smile:

I just was soo excited about the FPN inks that I send my order after barely reading the first post. I skip the part that Brown is no more... :bawl:

BTW... I do have enough ink.. (oh Lord I do).. but if this is to support my favorite site, I was all in !!!.. The fact that the inks look amazing.. just makes it easier.. :clap1:

C.

P.S. I still want the brown, can you add me to the backorder list (if there is one).. please.... :blink:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Nothing to worry about - still getting bugs worked out. I think I'm the biggest bug. :P

And yes we'll be getting more brown ink soon.

There are 42 bottles of brown and if you were one of the first to send a request for it then you're in line for it. :thumbup:

So you may be getting a bottle after all. We'll see in the next couple days as the bugs get worked out.

;)

Edited by watch_art

I got an invoice spreadsheet (some file type that I've never seen before, but GoogleDocs viewed it). However, when I did the PayPal, PayPal said that that the email address wasn't registered with PayPal, but would send "you" an email telling how to retrieve the money. Was I supposed to send the PayPal to a different email address, there was no message along with the invoice?

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

I got an invoice spreadsheet (some file type that I've never seen before, but GoogleDocs viewed it). However, when I did the PayPal, PayPal said that that the email address wasn't registered with PayPal, but would send "you" an email telling how to retrieve the money. Was I supposed to send the PayPal to a different email address, there was no message along with the invoice?

Not to worry, we are working on that - we need to work out a few bugs.

We have decided to change the invoicing system a bit, and hope to finish that at the latest by tomorrow. IOW, those who received an invoice already, will get a new one, in pdf-format. We'll also set up a standard message for payments etc. Considering the amount of work, as we really only found out yesterday, we decided to split up the work in a different way last night, i.e., shipping, handling and administration are handled differently now. The same persons, but a different workload :D.

As to the PayPal email address, there may have been a typo in the name - the first 20 invoices or so were all hand drafted. FYI, the ghe gmail address is not the PayPal address - we are trying to keep the ordering email separate from the PayPal stuff. If you did pay to the gmail address, the money will be returned, and new information is coming asap.

Hopefully this will all be automated very soon, rather than the manual process it is currently.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I hope you still have Tulipe & Starry Night.. I just sent order for 1 of each. My 1st email contained 1 order of brown.. but after readinig post that brown was all gone..I sent another email for Tulipe & blue.

Thank you

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.". Matthew 4:19