Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

At some point you said you'd post an approximate shipping price for 1, 2, and 3 bottles shipped to a US address once you had shipped some and collected some prices/costs. If that was posted somewhere, I haven't found it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Thanks for the reply cyber, but the prices are for the normal 3-4.5 oz bottles.

I do not believe they have listed any prices for the 16-32 oz versions, or even talked about its existence yet.

Ooops.... Forget about penmanship, reading comprehension is the one I have to work on... :embarrassed_smile:

C.

Reading is fundamental....roflmho.gif

Edited by esterbex

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Thanks for the reply cyber, but the prices are for the normal 3-4.5 oz bottles.

I do not believe they have listed any prices for the 16-32 oz versions, or even talked about its existence yet.

Ooops.... Forget about penmanship, reading comprehension is the one I have to work on... :embarrassed_smile:

C.

haha, don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us.

At some point you said you'd post an approximate shipping price for 1, 2, and 3 bottles shipped to a US address once you had shipped some and collected some prices/costs. If that was posted somewhere, I haven't found it.

Shawn posted this a few pages back. Hope it helps.

-not really now not any more-

Is there any hope of getting in on this if I want one 3 oz. bottle of each of the three inks? Or have they all been claimed?

'I dip my pen into the blackest ink, because I am not afraid of falling into my inkpot.' ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shawn posted this a few pages back. Hope it helps.

Thanks. Those are all non-US shipping prices.

Oops, sorry! I should read things a little more carefully. headsmack.gif

-not really now not any more-

We are ready to send out invoices etc., as our spreadsheets have been updated fully. However, we are waiting for one last important piece of information: price. One we have that, everybody who placed an order will receive their invoices.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Hi Wim, just checking my order is working it's way up the list. I know....patience is a virtue!

Hello!

Is there any of the replenished stock still available? Silly Christmas then a full month of business got in the way of my ink ordering!

Jenna

Yes, Lots of ink in stock currently!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Oh yes. We ship all over the world. Greece, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Singapore, uhhhh.... other places. :D There have been so many I can not remember them all.

Awesome news! How much would shipping be to the UK?

LongWeight, This is a quote from earlier in the conversation, it helped me out, hope it answers your questions too.

This might be helpful to all wanting estimates of shipping --

canada 1lb .4oz - $6.60

greece 2lb .4oz - $19.45

UK - 9.90oz - $10.03

Switzerland - 1 lb 13.3oz - $17.88

UK 1lb - .1oz - $13.17

These are from the first receipt. :)