Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

11 boxes ready to go out this morning.

Maybe more after my shower. :)

Thanks for the update! I am eagerly awaiting mine!!!

Again, kudos to all working on this!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Hi, I'm order # 1190 and I sent my payment in Wednesday 20 February. I know you all are busy so I'm not expecting my invoice right away, but I just wanted to see if you could confirm that you received my payment. Thanks!

'I dip my pen into the blackest ink, because I am not afraid of falling into my inkpot.' ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, I'm order # 1190 and I sent my payment in Wednesday 20 February. I know you all are busy so I'm not expecting my invoice right away, but I just wanted to see if you could confirm that you received my payment. Thanks!

For anyone still waiting, my order 1198 showed up yesterday in great shape.

Thanks to all involved for making this happen!

TWSBI 530/540/580/Mini, Montblanc 146, Pelikan M800, Tomoe River paper, Noodlers inks ... "these are a few of my favorite things"

I'm getting hurt feelings. My order #1138 has not yet arrived.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

No need to be hurt.. I am sure they are taking extra care with your package.

Because, you know... is yours... :lol:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

No need to be hurt.. I am sure they are taking extra care with your package.

Because, you know... is yours... :lol:

Of course!!

headsmack.gif

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Still waiting for the post to do its work on #1130... Sometimes things just take a little longer...

Hopefully it's a consolation for you... ALL stuff that I order or people send to me as a gift takes an average three weeks to reach me... If it's two weeks, it's blazingly fast. Only start to worry when delivery time exceeds six weeks...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Mine arrived yesterday. This is the first time I have been able to post. It seems a major storm down here took out the net for a time. Tonight there is actually a starry night.

Thanks to all the players (aka volunteers).

Doug________________________Dad's 1946 DuofoldMy 1964 45Parker Place VendomeParker Sonnet"Special" Hand turned Buffalo Horn FPand looking

1086? Since I ordered, I've taken a new job and will be moving, and I, unabashedly, and simply, want the ink. Could I have someone from my old place of employment simply forward me the ink? - why, yes, I, could. Do I want to wait an extra couple days for this to happen? -no, I don't. Do I want to ink pens immediately and see what joy and frustration they give me? - yes, I do.

(This exercise in patience in making me seriously consider seeking help from a mental health professional.)

Edited by benborgmeyer

1086? Since I ordered, I've taken a new job and will be moving, and I, unabashedly, and simply, want the ink. Could I have someone from my old place of employment simply forward me the ink? - why, yes, I, could. Do I want to wait an extra couple days for this to happen? -no, I don't. Do I want to ink pens immediately and see what joy and frustration they give me? - yes, I do.

(This exercise in patience in making me seriously consider seeking help from a mental health professional.)

Send me a PM with your new info and we'll work out the details. :)

I just piced up my shipment of 3 bottles today, one of each. Looks very nice, even if have to wait until tomorrow night to test them.

Lots of thanks to everybody involved!!!

Favorite of the day: Nakaya Naka-ai Heki tame.

I just got a message saying 4-5 weeks do to the heavy amount of back orders :(

I have been awaiting since before christmas, I guess whats another month or soo.

Oh well, feeling the Starry Night is worth it... now I'm starting to feel I should have ordered more.

Well, best check the new topic on inks - we'll try to give updates there.

I've taken into account, with the messages, that Shawn can package and send about 20 orders a week, at most... :)

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Well, best check the new topic on inks - we'll try to give updates there.

I've taken into account, with the messages, that Shawn can package and send about 20 orders a week, at most... :)

Warm regards, Wim

Yeah, figured you guys have loads of them to process.

Thanks for the heads up about the other topic and for all the hard work you guys do.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ship to Japan?

Yes of course. Via USPS, first class mail (a little slow, but cheapest option).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I just got a message saying 4-5 weeks do to the heavy amount of back orders :(

I have been awaiting since before christmas, I guess whats another month or soo.

Oh well, feeling the Starry Night is worth it... now I'm starting to feel I should have ordered more.

+1 all the way. I just try not to think of them... and construct the thank you I will post here once they're here.

:notworthy1::notworthy1:

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Thought I sent this earlier, but I don't see it here. Do you ship to Japan? If so, at what cost?

T