• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work wimg and watch_art. :thumbup:

agreed! I'm impressed by how steadily things are moving along. Definitely a testament to their dedication and hard work! That pile of all the ink ready to be shipped looks so big!

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work wimg and watch_art. :thumbup:

Hear, Hear! Thank you.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

Thank you guys and gals. It has been a slog, but I do think I managed, with your aid, to work up a backlog for Shawn now ;).

All invoices which could be completed entirely, have been sent out, and many have been paid too, and the paid ones have been processed for Shawn to package and ship.

A few questions remain on missing addresses and inks currently no longer available, but I think I can safely say we are back on schedule again :D.

I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding, and for the help we have had correcting any mistakes we did manage to make! Much appreciated!

Warmest regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

+1000 :thumbup: :wub:

Invoice from my order on 11/30 received and paid for - thanks!

Same here! I'm so excited! :)

Agreed...paid and waiting, very patiently...I really wanted this ink (Starry Night) If it is as good as the other two I will be ecstatic! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Thank you guys and gals. It has been a slog, but I do think I managed, with your aid, to work up a backlog for Shawn now ;).

All invoices which could be completed entirely, have been sent out, and many have been paid too, and the paid ones have been processed for Shawn to package and ship.

A few questions remain on missing addresses and inks currently no longer available, but I think I can safely say we are back on schedule again :D.

I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding, and for the help we have had correcting any mistakes we did manage to make! Much appreciated!

Warmest regards, Wim

Did you manage to receive Sinterklaas, or were you too busy??

Long time no hear buddy, but a few days ago I realised the reasom for that.

I will be very busy coming week or so, will probably give you a call befor Xmas.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Warmest regards, Wim

This makes me think my order is missing. I believe I filed it on Sunday evening by clicking on the link in the email...I have not received an invoice. I am sorry to be a pest, because I know you all are doing this as volunteers and it's a lot of work. Can you check to see if you received my order for one bottle of VGSN? Thanks very much.

Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R.Tolkien

Invoices generally don't make me happy, but the FPN invoice is really beautifully styled. Now the big wait begins for the ink to cross the ocean...

I sent an order request on 12/1 at 2:30am, but I've yet to receive an invoice. 2 blue, 1 tulip, and 2 brown (if available). I did receive a quick "Got it!" reply, but I'm just curious if I should expect an invoice soon. Not in my spam folder, but want to be vigilant and not miss this! :)

Thanks to the FPNers for making all of this happen. Very cool!

Invoices generally don't make me happy, but the FPN invoice is really beautifully styled.

It really is very neat. The only improvement would be handrwitten in the inks themselves, on vellum, and delivered by FPN mods in person.

Maybe hoping for that is a little unrealistic? :embarrassed_smile:

Now the big wait begins for the ink to cross the ocean...

Same here.

And I'd like to express my gratitude to Wim, Shawn, and Shawn's wife for the effort and toleration they have put in to dealing with all that ink, and for Wim's patience in dealing with me.

[size="4"]"[i][b][color="#000000"]Qui plume a, guerre a.[/color][/b][/i]" - Voltaire[/size]

Warmest regards, Wim

This makes me think my order is missing. I believe I filed it on Sunday evening by clicking on the link in the email...I have not received an invoice. I am sorry to be a pest, because I know you all are doing this as volunteers and it's a lot of work. Can you check to see if you received my order for one bottle of VGSN? Thanks very much.

I sent an order request on 12/1 at 2:30am, but I've yet to receive an invoice. 2 blue, 1 tulip, and 2 brown (if available). I did receive a quick "Got it!" reply, but I'm just curious if I should expect an invoice soon. Not in my spam folder, but want to be vigilant and not miss this! :)

I, too, sent an e-mail for on Sunday a bottle of Tulipe Noir and Starry Night and have not heard anything.

There are still several orders to be processed, where either an ink already had run out at time of ordering and where we'd like to discuss what to do with the order, or where the address information was incomplete, or both. I hope to get around to those today, yours may well be one of them - I don't think we lost any emails/orders, but I will doublecheck to make sure.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Warmest regards, Wim

I, too, sent an e-mail for on Sunday a bottle of Tulipe Noir and Starry Night and have not heard anything.

There are still several orders to be processed, where either an ink already had run out at time of ordering and where we'd like to discuss what to do with the order, or where the address information was incomplete, or both. I hope to get around to those today, yours may well be one of them - I don't think we lost any emails/orders, but I will doublecheck to make sure.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

I haven't heard about mine, either. In my ordered I mentioned that I would like a bottle of Starry Night Blue, and the Galileo ink (if it was still in stock), so I'm not sure what was missing from mine.. I did put my zip code in there as per the original thread. It's fine if the Galileo is sold out and I'm only to be shipped the blue.

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Today we ordered new stock of all 3 inks. That is the good news :D.

However, we will likely only receive it some time after Christmas. We will obviously make an announcement when we do, till that time we will have to make do with what we currently have left :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

And there won't be much left for long. :)

I told my mailman about the coming rush this Saturday and he said Thanks for the warning, he'll be sure to run the other direction. :P