Fpn Inks - Ready For Ordering

Admin

I just realized that I sent my request from an e-mail address that is different than the one I have listed with FPN. I sent an e-mail with the details in case that was a problem! (sorry!)

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• watch_art

• wimg

• JonSzanto

• WOBentley

Not to worry, we are working on that - we need to work out a few bugs.

That's always the way it ends up working out - bugs crop up no matter how much you've checked it beforehand. Not to worry.

As to the PayPal email address, there may have been a typo in the name - the first 20 invoices or so were all hand drafted. FYI, the ghe gmail address is not the PayPal address - we are trying to keep the ordering email separate from the PayPal stuff. If you did pay to the gmail address, the money will be returned, and new information is coming asap.

There was no email address mentioned in the invoice spreadsheet, and the email's message text ended up being only my zip code.

I don't know how to un-PayPal money sent out. Please PM me if I need to do something (especially if it'll help hit that first shipping window).

PayPal allows multiple email addresses to be associated with a single account. That makes it MUCH easier for payments to those other validated addresses to be tied to your main account. I'd suggest adding your fpninks email address as another valid email address to your PayPal account so that it will end up working.

Thanks again for all of the hard work. Most appreciated!

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

Hi Glenn,

The thought did indeed cross my mind, I think we will add it :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Just to confirm, as I'm getting a little confused here with mention of typos, incorrect email addresses, etc., I received an invoice from FPNinks @ gmail.com with instructions to use Paypal address

- fpn@*****.*** -

and received confirmation that moneys were sent to

- Wim G******* -

This email did not contain a PDF format invoice. Am I good to go? or do we need to redo this transaction?

:mellow:

Edited by wimg
Removed private information for security reasons

Hi Dex,

Yes. that is correct - currently using my personal PayPal account until we have set up the FPN Foundation, early next year. We're working on that. I have also added the gmail account as a payment option, but in order to keep things clear, for a good administration, we prefer people to use the fpn@.... PayPal account.

Without a company, foundation or private bank account, over here we cannot set up a PayPal account, hence the temporary solution.

The first invoices were sent out in a format that not everybody can read - everybody will receive a new invoice, including those who have paid already. The latter for information only, of course :).

I will remove the private information from your post, BTW, as I don't particularly like this to be available in the public domain, for security reasons. I hope you don't mind too much.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I put in an order two days ago and have not received any confirmation. Jut wanted to check in and make sure it was received. Is there any one I can contact/Pm to do this?

Hi Dex,

Yes. that is correct - currently using my personal PayPal account until we have set up the FPN Foundation, early next year. We're working on that. I have also added the gmail account as a payment option, but in order to keep things clear, for a good administration, we prefer people to use the fpn@.... PayPal account.

Without a company, foundation or private bank account, over here we cannot set up a PayPal account, hence the temporary solution.

The first invoices were sent out in a format that not everybody can read - everybody will receive a new invoice, including those who have paid already. The latter for information only, of course :).

I will remove the private information from your post, BTW, as I don't particularly like this to be available in the public domain, for security reasons. I hope you don't mind too much.

Warm regards, Wim

OK, thanks for the update.

Firstly, I want to apologize for posting the private info, that was really stupid of me. I should have known better.

I will consider my order paid and await shipping confirmation, and the PDF copy of the invoice.

Cheers, and thanks guys for all your hard work! I'm sure the whole FPN community appreciates your efforts.

Edited by dex138

Thanks FPN inks

Placed The Order

please confirm the Order

I put in an order two days ago and have not received any confirmation. Jut wanted to check in and make sure it was received. Is there any one I can contact/Pm to do this?

Sorry guys, but unfortunately it is a manual process, and it takes some time to get through the orders, and to fix any bugs in the system.

When the orders came in, thick and fast, we found we had to redesign the process, and that is almost done. Now for updating the orders....

You will get your invoices and confirmation asap, provided you have sent shipping address information as well.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

OK, thanks for the update.

Firstly, I want to apologize for posting the private info, that was really stupid of me. I should have known better.

I will consider my order paid and await shipping confirmation, and the PDF copy of the invoice.

Cheers, and thanks guys for all your hard work! I'm sure the whole FPN community appreciates your efforts.

It's a pleasure, and no need to apologize. Things happen :D.

And thank you for your kind words!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

:D

Admin is up-to-date, except for the calculation of shipping costs. Once that is done, the next batch of invoices will be prepared and sent out.

We have been busy with this all day actually....

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

The first 22 or so have been calculated. They will go out tomorrow, as as usual it is rather late again over here ;).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Great.

Please confirm that you got my payment.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

Great.

Please confirm that you got my payment.

Done. :D

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Order placed.:)

1 - 3oz blue

1 - 3oz tulipe

:)Thanks.

Thank you!

And after your order, we only have some VGSN blue left :D.

Warm regards, WIm

the Mad Dutchman

Well, now for the new invoices - more to follow tonight :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman