Technical Hitch - Fixed

wimg

In years to come people will ask (yes, I am old)-

- where were you when you heard that JFK had been assassinated,

- where were you when man first walked on the moon,

- where were you when FPN was offline for two days.

Three incidents that affected the world!

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• Maja

• professionaldilettante

• esterbex

oh i was going through withdrawl

"The Fountain Pen is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age"

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

PM me if you would like to exchange postcards.

Thanks for your efforts. I was down for nearly 4o , I missed the FP chit chat.

Great. Glad the site is back up and operational. Thanks for all the hard work getting it running again.

Greebe

I was finally able to remove my IV running MB Hitchcock Red ink. Whew.

What?! Not MB Royal Blue :yikes:

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

I am happy FPN is back up & running, really missed you all when it was down. A big Thankyou to all the Admin guys for all your efforts & dedication, that you give your precious time to fix things & keeping this fantastic site up & running.

Montblanc: 146 75th Anniversary, 147 Le Grande, Doue Solitaire

Parker: Gold Duofold Centennial, Sonnet Fougere

Visconti Bronze Homo-Sapien

Waterman Edson Sapphire Blue

Thanks!

I was worried I'd caused it somehow!

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Good to see it is back. When it was down, I realized my little addiction to the site.

Thanks for bringing it back up relatively quick.

www.fontoplumo.nl

info@fontoplumo.nl

Glad 're back. Thanks for the good work. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Just NOS but in the last two days came out that I'm very much addicted to this wonderful network already :happyberet:

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

What everybody else said! Very happy that I can get my FPN fix again. I was definitely at a loss as to what to do before getting to work for the day when I couldn't access FPN and see what was happening in the real world. :D I think I played solitaire instead..... :P

Thank you for getting it fixed, Wim, and glad it was such an easy fix - 30 seconds to relieve us all of our withdrawal pains!

Holly

Thanks for all your hard work, Wim! When FPN was down, I was forced (shudder) to go to other FP sites to get my fix...but now everything is back to normal!

Thank you very much :thumbup: . (My blood pressure is back to normal :rolleyes: ).

I only have two pens - an Aurora Optima and others.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Luckily I'm on a french FP forum too, so I was able to get my daily dose. But it felt... Different... :unsure:

-Eclipse Flat Top-|-Parker "51" Aero-|-Sheaffer's Snorkel Sentinel-|-Esterbrook SJ-|-Sheaffer Imperial II Deluxe TD-|-Sheaffer 330-|-Reform 1745-|-PenUsa Genesis-|-Hero 616-|-Noodler's Flex-|-Schneider Voice-|-TWSBI Vac 700-

Hah. I missed that. One of the things when you have been on holidays...

What's that Wim... you 2 days away from a computer? Must have been on holidays as well...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

:D.

It looks like we were down for about 34 hours in total, if I calculated it correctly. :D

Warm regards, Wim

And in those 34 hours a lot of people like me realized how much we appreciate your work!

ron

+1

You can't have too many fountain pens.....

Welcome back FPN! I am a newbie, but I was starting to twitch. ;-)

My fp: Canadian Parker Vac Jr. in Emerald Pearl, Sailor Sapporo Lamé in purple, Hero Jin Tai Lang in Brown, Noodler's Nib Creaper Clear Demonstrator, Jinhao x750 Golden Sands, Hero 616 in Burgundy, Sailor Clear Candy in Metallic Green, Sailor High-Ace Neo in Red.