Official Edison Group Buy - Progress Thread

I also just got a tracking number. Exciting! bunny01.gif

In use today: MB LeGrand Pettit Prince and Aviator, Pelikan M100N, Conid First Production Run demonstrator.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bgray

• Trillium

• Jimmy James

• Kaspar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tracking number here too! Yeeeha! bunny01.gif

Edison Pearl LEE = $190.00

The Goulet Pen Companies customer service = priceless. :)

Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

FPN%252520banner.jpg

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

I too received a tracking number :thumbup:

I am happily surprised and pleased. I in no way expected to have the pens ship out this quickly.

I'd write yet another glowing review of how amazing the Goulet Pen Company is and how their customer service is unparalleled, making mention of their hard work and diligence to do all they can to serve their customers and exceed their expectations... but I might start sounding like a Goulet Groupie, so instead, I'll just say...

Cool. Thanks. Looking forward to getting my LEA and LEE

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

I too have received the joyous news! A tracking number!

I'm so excited and thankful... I think I am gonna log on to the Goulets site and buy some ink...you know... to celebrate with! ( And to Thank Brian and Rachel in a meaningful way!!)

:bunny01:

Oh, the fates. I'm in Richmond for a medical appointment tomorrow and put in a small order of random stuff (Kaweco clip, Banditapple lined paper, two converters, and two ink bottles) for pick up. I included in my instructions that if the pens came in today and if it wasn't a bother I'd also be happy to pick up my Edison. While I will have no complaints if there is something inconvenient about that arrangement and mine comes by mail, I hold out hope that my Edison may just be waiting for me in the morning. :)

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>

I saw the tracking number earlier and squealed! The anticipation of this coming in this week is killing me!!!

Tracking number? I don't got no tracking number. I don't gotta show you no stinkin'....

Um, excuse me. I'm still awaiting my tracking number. No issues here, I'm okay with whenever it happens.

Being in the wilds of the Pacific NW, I'm sure I'll be one of the last to receive the pen, not due to anything but the fact that it's making its way here from Virginia. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you all.

"Expect a most agreeable letter, for not being overburdened with subject (having nothing at all to say), I shall have no check to my genius from beginning to end." --Jane Austen

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

My blog: Does This Pen Make Me Look Fat? Twitter: @penfatness Instagram: sheilamcl Pinterest: SheilaM

I think I was the last person to place an order and I'm expecting to be last to get shipped, but it sounds like they'll all be out by tomorrow and we can all expect to see our pens no later than the end of the week.

It's not the end of the world; it's just the end of you. - David P. Goldman

Progress is a comparative of which we have not settled the superlative. - G.K. Chesterton

Cogito, ergo sum. Mensuror, quiat existo. Audio, ut fiam. Respondeo, etsi mutabor.–Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

I got an e-mail from the Goulets with a tracking number, and the USPS says expected delivery is Friday!

I am very excited and have the greatest appreciation for the Gray-Goulet team's efficiency and service. :clap1:

You guys should start an airline!

David

For everybody else:

:thumbup:

For me:

:crybaby:

It's not the end of the world; it's just the end of you. - David P. Goldman

Progress is a comparative of which we have not settled the superlative. - G.K. Chesterton

Cogito, ergo sum. Mensuror, quiat existo. Audio, ut fiam. Respondeo, etsi mutabor.–Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

Wow! Just saw this (I'm new here - three days). Is it still possible to get one of these? Covet the cobalt!

Kris

Kris 51 the pens had to be ordered a few weeks back. There was a fixed period for ordering. Sorry about that.

In use today: MB LeGrand Pettit Prince and Aviator, Pelikan M100N, Conid First Production Run demonstrator.

I hope I get LEA #40. The last one every made !!! Since I dont have a tracking # yet

Edited by xspect

It looks like we got about half out today.... the rest should follow tomorrow! :thumbup:

Oh, the fates. I'm in Richmond for a medical appointment tomorrow and put in a small order of random stuff (Kaweco clip, Banditapple lined paper, two converters, and two ink bottles) for pick up. I included in my instructions that if the pens came in today and if it wasn't a bother I'd also be happy to pick up my Edison. While I will have no complaints if there is something inconvenient about that arrangement and mine comes by mail, I hold out hope that my Edison may just be waiting for me in the morning. :)

We have it all ready to go for you. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

And now I play the Canadian Customs waiting game <twiddles thumbs> - guess it gives me longer to ponder the first ink for it :)

Edited by GSteer

"...using a fountain pen should feel like riding a unicorn through a field of cupcakes during a rainstorm of scotch while eating bacon" - Dan Smith

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Got mine. Met Rachel, Alex, and the kids. Will post pics when I'm at a computer. 36 of 40. Love it.

ETA: Waiting on a haircut so lets experiment. Here is a link to an Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/J2HDM7hZb_/

Edited by Jimmy James

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>

Wow...that looks nice JimmyJames! Even cooler because you got to make the pilgrimage to get it!

I think that I heard Brian say something about "so fun..annual thing..."

"Get 'im boys, before he gets away!" When shall we start the 2013 LE polls? Ya'll think this Monday is too late? :ltcapd:

Edited by Trillium