What Pencil Are You Using Today?

fluctuations

Aww yeahh! Rotring 600 user over here! I'm pretty sure this is a cult pencil, haha.

i have the 500 -plastic body, same look, still quite good! awesome pencils, these Rotrings! :thumbup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatline

• Zookie

• lovemy51

• a m a r g o

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A black Autopoint #300-1 Jumbo All American MP with 0.9 mm HB lead is always on my desk. For drawing I grab a Staedtler Mars Lumograph 6B.

A certified Inkophile

inkophile on tumblr,theinkophile on instagram,inkophile on twitter

I'm using a Pentel Sharplet-2, .5mm. It's a cheapie pencil supplied by my employer.

I have several pencils, mainly Parkers dating from 1970. A stainless flighter, a stainless Flighter, a Sterling Imperial Flighter, a Mont Blanc ( I love their leads)and a gold filled Sonnet which is the easiest to use. I also have a 1950's Conway Stewart and dad's Eversharp which he was given in 1938 as 21st present. I use dad's pen to graphite the stems of my pipes. I like the pencil for notes on papers for court. Two reasons, my adversary cannot read it at the Bar table, and a clerk might have inadvertantly put an original document in the brief. I gave away a P51 pencil to a mate who lost his, and used a pencil daily.

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas

Esterbrook 1.1 mm - 2B lead...

+ three Esterbrook FP's (SJ, LJ and J)

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

http://episodefive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/sanfordpt.jpg?w=590&h=442

0.9mm Sanford ProTouch II

Qui me amat, amat et canem meum

I am using an old Sheaffer which utilizes 0.9mm lead which is easy enough to find in the Pentel brand.

fpn_1334346493__dscn2642.jpg

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars" ~Henry Van Dyke

Trying to rescue and restore all the beautiful Esties to their purpose.

I am using an old Sheaffer which utilizes 0.9mm lead which is easy enough to find in the Pentel brand.

fpn_1334346493__dscn2642.jpg

:puddle:

i will hunt this one down!

I've started using my mechanical pencils more often.I use the 0.9mm Alvin Draftmatic with the 2B and a old 0.5mm Pilot Shaker for my undergrad days that I just found in my desk.

Parker VS with Pentel 0.9mm 2B lead

I found this pencil in an absolutely mint cosmetic condition, but the twist action was broken... I dismantle it and was succeded to fix it.

I've never fixed a mechanical pencil... Fix a fountain pen - any one - is a baby game comparing to a twist action pencil...

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Parker VS with Pentel 0.9mm 2B lead

I found this pencil in an absolutely mint cosmetic condition, but the twist action was broken... I dismantle it and was succeded to fix it.

I've never fixed a mechanical pencil... Fix a fountain pen - any one - is a baby game comparing to a twist action pencil...

congrats! i have an Eclipse gold plated that stopped working and don't even know how to take it appart!!

do you have any idea how to proceed?

muito obrigado!