Isellpens Company

jkrewalk

In an effort of fairness after the post about the prompt, well packed service by the Goulet Pen Company, I must say IsellPens is in the same exact boat!

I have been purchasing from Todd at Isellpens for many years and my orders are always shipped the next day and arrive faster than I can believe. All of my orders from them are also carefully packed and all come with a personalized handwritten note from Todd ( the one I received this week was obviously written with a beautiful stub using a turquoise ink). Also, Todd has a standard 6.00 shipping charge for all orders and orders over 75.00 are shipped FREE.

I have also ordered from Goulet several times(placed an order yesterday in fact) and appreciate that same high quality service. This also shows I am not biased.

But again - in the spirit of fairness, I wanted FPN-ers to know that IsellPens should receive the same recognition for super fast, super high quality service that Goulet does. Because frankly, I can't see a difference between the two - in my opinion they are BOTH the BEST. :clap1:

Respectfully Submitted for informational purposes.....

John

Krewalk.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jkrewalk

• dex138

• arthury

• Laura N

Absolutely! I've always had great buying experience there, whether the order was large or small. Professional, friendly, carefully packed, questions answered promptly. And for the West Coasters, there's the added plus of getting your stuff more quickly. :thumbup: No affiliation or anything but very happy to have these excellent choices available.

I try to spread my pen & ink money evenly between Todd and the Goulets.

Todd's prices are usually impossible to beat. He has a great selection of low- and mid-ranged price point pens, always at a great discount. I recently wanted a Bexley Tuckaway and Todd was able to get one for me. He also has the best prices on Pilot Vanishing Points (awesome deal on the Radens!) and Lamys.

He frequently offers free ink with some of the pens he sells.

Unbeatable prices, outstanding service, great merchandise... what's not to love?

Disclaimer... no affiliation, yada yada yada... Just an extremely satisfied repeat customer.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

That is all so true. Todd is awesome, with the fastest shipping ever and the lowest prices. Plus, if you have a question or a problem, he will take care of it himself.

We are lucky to have so many good retailers in this business. Todd, the Goulets, Jetpens and many others, really.

Todd keeps getting me in trouble! I need to stop looking at his site at lunchtime! :rolleyes:

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Um ... ditto! Wonderful experiences with both.

(Apologies to the Goulets and Todd, you have to split my disposable income)

Todd keeps getting me in trouble! I need to stop looking at his site at lunchtime! :rolleyes:

Sounds like we have another victim of the dreaded PAD (pen acquisition disease)! :thumbup:

Ordered my platinum music nib pen from him, great service, now I have a Lamy dialog 3 coming from him... just waiting for it, but I am surprised that I got a shipping notification over the weekend, I assumed it was going to be on Monday, now I am just patiently waiting for it.

I just wonder how come their palladium Dialog 3 are over 80 dollars cheaper than the black ones....

I ordered the Palladium version for the price. I wonder if the pallidum one he carries are the rumored "updated" mechanism version...

As a Canuck, I was very impressed with how quickly my order arrived.

Much appreciation for the "gift" label which did a Jedi mind-trick on the Customs people who did not charge me duty ;)

“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” - Jack Layton.

Aloha:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful service experiences received from Todd at isellpens. Had you not posted it, I, for one, would not have known : ) . A payoff for this post is that my next ink order, that will be substantial, will be split between Todd and the Goulets. Good work!

I'm so glad someone thought to make a post about this great company as well. Nefarious Todd, as I like to think of him, is almost as responsible as FPN for the fact that I have more fountain pens in my home than most people have dried up Bics in the backs of drawers. (I assume this is a lot since I always had tons of them before I saw the light). I bought my very first fountain pen from Todd, a Parker Sonnet for my husband's Christmas several years ago. It was an AMAZING deal, arrived promptly, and was my first experience with a handwritten note on the invoice, which we all love so much as a personal touch. Of course, after that pen came in the house, my husband and I were both neck deep with severe pen-want, and it's all Todd's fault. :) Without his amazing prices and service, I could still be obliviously scratching my way through piles of Moleskines with those little blue Papermate WriteBros/Blobs. isellpens is now responsible for a new addiction; TWSBI! I got mine from there, and the itch for more is already burning under my skin. I like to spread my pen/ink buying love around to several retailers that I value, so I've developed a rotation so they all get a piece of my patronage--these places need to stay around for years to come. With the kind of service isellpens offers (and the addition of free addiction with any pen purchase), they should have no worries. :)

Todd is excellent! He will go the extra mile to help you out if you have a problem and I do appreciate it. He does not have an FPN discount code---he does not need one, his prices already reflect a huge discount. His selection is outstanding. I don't go to isellpens for everything BUT I sure suspect that they are at the top on my list of places I go first and oftimes last.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I agree, Todd's service is excellent. The only downside for those of us on the East Coast is the delivery time. Shipment from the Goulets is practically instantaneous. But shipments from Todd are like a slow boat from China. FedEx Ground is just abysmal service, even worse than their SmartPost partnership with USPS. If Todd shipped Priority Mail, he would be absolutely perfect.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Add me to the list of highly satisfied and repeat customers of Todd's "I Sell Pens". That Bexley Corona and a third bottle of Noodler's Black are scheduled to arrive tomorrow! :thumb up:

Rick

I agree, Todd's service is excellent. The only downside for those of us on the East Coast is the delivery time. Shipment from the Goulets is practically instantaneous. But shipments from Todd are like a slow boat from China. FedEx Ground is just abysmal service, even worse than their SmartPost partnership with USPS. If Todd shipped Priority Mail, he would be absolutely perfect.

+1 Yep. And if only I lived in MD instead of VA, I would not be forced to pay state sales tax on the Goulet items. Luckily, their FPN discount offsets the tax.

It is easier to stay out than get out. - Mark Twain