• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saskia_madding

• Beccalynn

• watch_art

• esterbex

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm super excited to be helping in the Ink Reviews section of this forum, as it is where I admittedly spend most of my time. I'm no SamCapote, but I'm definitely obsessed with inks! :blush: The only reason I'm finding the job a little tough is because I'm opening and looking at WAY MORE ink reviews than I have in the past, and now I want to buy them all. :headsmack:

I've been working my way backwards to update the index, from more recent reviews to later ones. But if anyone has any they know aren't in the index and they'd like me to update right away, feel free to PM me! I'm always happy for the head's up. :)

There are so many really wonderful people selected as moderators, with Simone being right up there at the top of the list. There is a reason this forum keeps growing and working out so well for so long. So much goes on behind the scenes including selecting great people as mods. Some have been doing this a long time, and I think they need a new round of thanks and appreciation, in addition to a heartfelt welcome to Saskia's new role. FPN makes the world a better place.

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

[

There are so many really wonderful people selected as moderators, with Simone being right up there at the top of the list. There is a reason this forum keeps growing and working out so well for so long. So much goes on behind the scenes including selecting great people as mods. Some have been doing this a long time, and I think they need a new round of thanks and appreciation, in addition to a heartfelt welcome to Saskia's new role. FPN makes the world a better place.

Here! Here! Spot on SC! It has made my world better....cloud9.gif

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

It has made my world better in ways you all cannot imagine. I have made art for people all over the world b/c of the kind people on this forum who have taken an interest in it - I've even become a pen maker because of the guidance and help from others.

It truly has made my life a whole lot better.

:)

Warm welcome. Ink reviews is one of my favourite fora in this website.

Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen - Maimonides

Thanks, guys! I've been putting in A LOT of work on the various indices and "request for a review" page. I'm super happy with my progress, and I'm super grateful for the help for members who PMed me or posted with links that needed adding!

I'm looking forward to completely updating the review index so I can spend more time cleaning up the comparison index. :)

Thanks, guys! I've been putting in A LOT of work on the various indices and "request for a review" page. I'm super happy with my progress, and I'm super grateful for the help for members who PMed me or posted with links that needed adding!

I'm looking forward to completely updating the review index so I can spend more time cleaning up the comparison index. :)

Go Canada GO! Congrats Simone

.... Spot on SC! It has made my world better....cloud9.gif

Mine too, but not my wife's. :glare:

Thanks, and many happy returns!!

Mike

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

... I've been putting in A LOT of work on the various indices ...

And it shows already! Do you ever sleep?!

Thanks for all you are doing - Ink Reviews and Comparisons is one of the essential components of this Network, one of my favorite places to hang out, and already your efforts are making a good thing great.

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

• 2 weeks later...

Belated congrats, Simone! I missed the original announcement of your ascension - your enthusiasm for ink is infections, and I'm going to enjoy your stint very much. Hope you do too!

"Life would split asunder without letters." Virginia Woolf

INK!!! Ink ink ink! As some may have noticed, I kinda like ink. :vbg: I'm glad you'll be in the ink of it, Simone!! I second Kermit's "Yay".

I noticed how happy they are to welcome a new victim.laugh.gif

Welcome aboard!

Edited by amberleadavis

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Spot on!

Bravo Simone! What color are your fingers today? Mine are Aventurine and noone wants to shake my hand!

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia