• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AltecGreen

• schin

• ethernautrix

• gweddig

Thanks for sharing, what an eye opener for those who never been to a pen show like myself.

Writing give me the opportunity to reflect and be mindful about the present moment.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Your pics may be the reason I go this year. Thank you.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Your pics may be the reason I go this year. Thank you.

Ditto. Just booked my ticket.

www.gentlemanstationer.com

Thanks Altec Green, for us that don't get pen shows your pics put us right there. Thank you!

"One Ink-drop on a solitary thought hath moved the minds of millions" - P R Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful photos. I am a new FP enthusiast and this year's show will be my first show. It looks very exciting!

I do have some questions though, I hope it is okay to ask here.

I will be there on Friday looking for parts and pens, and do not want my own table. Do I still have to pay the $55 trader fee for myself and boyfriend (who has no interest at all in FPs)? Is it better to bring cash?

I will be there on Friday looking for parts and pens, and do not want my own table. Do I still have to pay the $55 trader fee for myself and boyfriend (who has no interest at all in FPs)? Is it better to bring cash?

Yes. If you want to go to any day other than Sunday, it's $55. The $55 is good for all four days. Contact Boris Rice about spouses or SOs. You would not the the first to have a SO that is a 'pen civilian'.

It is always best to bring cash especially for parts. Most of those guys do not take credit cards. Some dealers will take credit cards but cash is still king.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Wonderful, I am so excited for this year. I will be sure to bring lots of cash but not too much in case of overspending :)

Overspending is what it is all about. :roflmho:

Last year was the first year I did not go over budget.

We'll see about this year.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Wonderful, I am so excited for this year. I will be sure to bring lots of cash but not too much in case of overspending :)

Overspending is what it is all about. :roflmho:

Last year was the first year I did not go over budget.

We'll see about this year.

I will have three defenses: a limited (but generous, of course) amount of cash, a modest shopping list and a firm 'bodyguard' to prevent any divergence from the path :)

But of course, all defenses are null and void if the offer or find is particularly good!