• richardandtracy

• Helen350

• Ian the Jock

• lovemy51

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jinhao 599 - M. nib. Ink mixture: Noodler's Ottoman Rose & Sheaffer Skrip Green

fpn_1505107174__jinhao59991117.jpg

The cap is blue and the pen body is green ? It is an interesting combination . :thumbup:

I love Fountain Pens, with hooded nib in the classic style, Parker 51/61 type .

Ionut - Marius

Hero-Yangtze 1980 F nib with RO Khaki

Wing Sung 698 F nib with Omas Grey

Kaiglu 356 F with MB Midnight Blue

Jinhao 992, inked with Diamine Macassar

You appear to be enjoying the 992 Eli, or are you just trying to find a matching ink? :lol:

Ian

You appear to be enjoying the 992 Eli, or are you just trying to find a matching ink? :lol:

Ian

With five pens presently inked, I have to assign a task to each one of them. They're decent writers, but build quality is disappointing: cracks, leaking converters, nibs sticking out, etc. I wish I bought a pair of Lorelei (well, I have one already) instead of a six-pack of 992's.

Edited by eliweisz

Practice, patience, perseverance

Ahhh, we live and learn.

I hadn't bought a 992 as I didn't really fancy them, although I had considered buying one as everyone else seemed to be jumping on them.

I defo won't be considering them now :D

Thanks Eli

Eli, I agree that the Lorelei is a far better quality pen. I do think the nib on the 992 is a decent nib, and using the nib in another pen.

JA6qqEdh.jpg

This Hero 1202 - first of my recent acquisition splurge to arrive. I'm fairly sure I thought it was a piston filler - I think it was late at night when I ordered. Anyway, inked with the dreaded BayState Blue because... why not?

Its been put into use filling up my journal - pleasantly surprised at how nice it feels and writes. Happy days.

NT2Gpsn.jpg

Writing with my newly aquired Jinhao Y3 with a brass/rosewood barrel.

Really an interesting pen, but it must be pretty new because I can't find any reviews of it online. Has a fine nib and writes really well. Currently inked with Diamine Blue Black.

NT2Gpsn.jpg

Writing with my newly aquired Jinhao Y3 with a brass/rosewood barrel.

Really an interesting pen, but it must be pretty new because I can't find any reviews of it online. Has a fine nib and writes really well. Currently inked with Diamine Blue Black.

This is the first time I've seen this pen too.

I really like it.

It comes in a few different guises I see.

Another one for the list.

Thanks Haun :D

JA6qqEdh.jpg

This Hero 1202 - first of my recent acquisition splurge to arrive. I'm fairly sure I thought it was a piston filler - I think it was late at night when I ordered. Anyway, inked with the dreaded BayState Blue because... why not?

Its been put into use filling up my journal - pleasantly surprised at how nice it feels and writes. Happy days.

wow

i love your notebook :)