Isellpens New Brand Asking For Feedback?

isellpens

The Family Pen Company.

Nussbaum Family Pen Company.

NuFaPeCo

Nussbaum Family Pen Company.

ToNuFaPeCo

Google of these letters showed nothing negative.

edited to add, hmm1.gif my suggestions are might boring blush.gif

The TNT suggestions were amusing, but with Turner Network TV, unlikely to fly.

Edited by pen2paper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• penrivers

• JeanManuel

• Lloyd

• 79spitfire

Piñon Pens

I kind of like Mesa, but think there's been a commuter airline that already trademarked it.

The problem with choosing "Phoenix" is no-one will ever spell it correctly on the first try. :)

"Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea. Agnes, on the other hand, was against being hit by flying bits of other people's cabbage." (Pratchett, T. Carpe Jugulum.)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1813132/pride.png

The problem with choosing "Phoenix" is no-one will ever spell it correctly on the first try. :)

Actually spelling the phoenix like a phenix could be trademark ;)

Actually spelling the phoenix like a phenix could be trademark ;)

fenixpens.

bluecedar pens

Chiricaua pens

Jerónimo pens

Eaglefeather pens

Arisunset pens

Mezcal pens

Cíbola pens

Redearth pens

pintopens

roanopens

sunsand pens

desertsand pens

vaquero pens

reata pens

ifinitehorizon pens

Nussbaum Pen Company -- NPC

Some of the place names sound okay - but like you said, if you're going to do inks, then save it for inks.

You have a good name that would sound good attached to a product.

penhorse

broncopen

potro pen (potro is colt in spanish but it is already a trade mark in english)

arcoirispens

lluviapens (rain pens)

I immediately thought TNT pens but then I've been beaten to the punch.

How about TNT Pens, they are the Bomb.

T

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

Nussbaum Pen Company sounds classic and traditional. Use a small clean logo (think white dot or arrow clip) if I see a white dot or the arrow clip I don't need to see the name. Plenty of SW locations for pen models and plenty of SW images for inks.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

+1 "Nussbaum Pen Company"

Classy, professional. And more casually, you could use 'NPC', as well as 'Nussies'... well maybe not.

For a clean logo, go with just a simple phoenix emblem. Nothing ornate, just the shape. Kinda of like the Pelikan logo. On the higher end, more traditional pen lines, have it be a contrasting color inset like the MB star. On lower end and fun pens, have it be embossed, like the Pelikan.

As for embossing/stamping the company name into the barrel; I wouldn't mind it. Maybe just a simple short, 'NPC, Az. ©2012, Model #/Name'.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

My Pens: Cross Century (Matte Black) / Parker Inflection (Stainless) / Hero 329 (Black) / Noodler's free eyedropper (Clear) / Esterbrook LJ (Copper) / Lamy Safari (Red) / Reform 1745 (Green/Black)

Nussies? uh..... naaa

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Sweetword Pen Co.

"One Ink-drop on a solitary thought hath moved the minds of millions" - P R Spencer

Thanks guys for all of your suggestions and feedback. Keep them coming. So, far we are leaning towards TNT Pens which...

Like other members I like the name and it fit!

Would love to have a fountain pen that came with a bang! ;)

I would go with Nussbaum Pen Co. The name itself indicates who the designer is and portrays a sense of maturity that is not found in the TnT naming.

If someone was to use the acronym "N-P-C" it is also rather easy to say and remember.

Things people could say: (as some other posters have said above :D)

1. Hey look, I've got a Nussbaum pen.

2. Hey look, I've got an NPC.

The Nussbaum Pen Company is indeed solid, respectable but just about everybody else in the business has a pen company named after themselves. I was just realizing that last night and it's not a bad idea (unless your name is Sygygyalvchszy in which case I would choose something else). I would really like to see a special logo designed around whatever name you select for your new brand. I you have a logo now ( the yellow corner of a castle I think) but if you are going to have a new brand and feel, you might want a new logo to go with the brand.

TnT is cute but I do see it's limited. You might want to consider something where you could use your Arizona images to make an interesting set up for your website. Those are powerful images and great colors to draw on and not everyone can legitimately use them. It could also give you an excuse to use The Great ... in something, like The Great Desert Pen Company (which would allow you to use a really good looking combination of Naples (sand) yellow and cerulean (sly) blue.

I do think that the whole thing has to work together, at least that is what works for me: the name which is defined by the images and colors and fonts. This is the fun part and it works very well when it all fits together. It can also go into the social media things that you might want to do. My blogs follow the theme I set for the season, as do the You Tubes, and the podcasts. People really like them and I try to use interesting pieces of information in them, not just one big ad.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

If you wanted to use the word 'great' it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to use 'Great Basin pen company' as the Northern part of Arizona is in the Great Basin

But come to think of it if I wanted to start a pen company, it would fit better here! LOL!

Southwestern pens?

Mojave pens?

Painted desert pen works?

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png