Isellpens New Brand Asking For Feedback?

isellpens

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• penrivers

• JeanManuel

• Lloyd

• 79spitfire

Cactus pens and a Sahuaro cactus engraved on the nib.

+1 on Saguaro. Models named after the wife and kids.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

How about Nuss Pen??

Frank ;)

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Hi FPN Members,

We are now working on creating a new brand of fountain pens for isellpens. These will be some very classy resin pens well under $100.00. Some manufacturing will be out of the USA and not in China .

I would love some feedback for a brand name. What would you think of brand iSellpens or Pen-King?

Or a better name as any suggestions are welcomed. Also what do you think of pens with nothing on them without a brand?

I appreciate and thank you for any feedback you can provide me. :notworthy1:

Best Regards,

Todd & Theresa

Do you have some photos of your flagship prototypes? You can use what they look like as inspiration :rolleyes: Not trying to get a sneak peek at the said goods hehe.

I'm not one for cutsie names, unless they're cutsie pens. I prefer something that has a bit of class, yet isn't so high- toned that it seems out of reach to the ordinary person. I think you'll appeal to a broader customer base.

JeanManuel makes a very good point about international appeal. That can be a real challenge, so I like JeanManuel's suggestion of choosing a name tied to Arizona. It would appeal both to Yanks and also to people from other cultures who are familiar with:

- westerns (90% of the world's pop.?),

- geography,

- geology,

- native American culture,

- and so on.

Arizona is a uniqe place, and is widely known. Plus, the number of options for model names is almost endless. Say you went with Arizona Pens or The Arizona Pen Co. . Building on what others have suggested, You could have the:

Arizona Red Rock,

Arizona Mesa,

Arizona Turquoise,

Arizona Sidewinder,

Arizona Posse,

Arizona Corral,

Arizona Mustang,

Arizona Stallion,

Az. Saguaro,

Az. Lariat,

Az. Rattler,

Az. Diamondback,

As. Tumbleweed,

Ax. Burro ( if you do a miniature),

Arizona Branding Iron

And on,..and on

This has been an interesting thread. I've been trying to come up with something better than what's been suggested so far, but haven't really. It's really hard to come up with the perfect branding (believe me, I know).

I rather like Nussbaum Pens, Arizona Pens, and Mesa Pens, myself (except that the last makes me think of my Konrad in Red Mesa Tortoise). I don't particularly like the cutsie ones; I think you want to have something more distinguished sounding (something with some gravitas, but not pretentious either). Copper State Pens is also good.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Well, let's see now.

How about:

•  
  • The Write Pen (from the Write Pen Company
  • Just Write Pens (from the Just Write Pen Company)
  • Write Now
  • AZ Writer (AZ Writer Pen Company).

I could go on for a while but, I think I will stop the "pun"ishment!

You could have a contest and a special prize for the name selected. Please note, all previous suggestions should be considered as an officail entry. It already has the date and time stamp

Sid

P.S. Good Luck Todd & Theresa

Edited by brgmarketing

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

+1 for the geographical names - Chaco, Arizona, or the cactuses like Saguaro - really memorable and not corny.

Phoenix is also good ... but you have to make sure to get the beak right or he might look a bit too much like a Pelikan!

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

Loving the TNT pens name! (Mostly the mottos it lends itself to, actually :))

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Since Scottsdale is near the Phoenix Mountains Preserves, how about Phoenix Pens? A Phoenix is a nice logo, too.

I actually like Phoenix as the brand name, without the Pens. Multiple associations and you can go classy, playful, or a combination of the two. And it would allow for a beautiful logo on the pen - I am one who does not like unmarked pens for one reason only: how to refer to that wonderful pen you find in your possession years later? I have too many mysteries in my collection! And you could have the phoenix both beautiful and understated, for example as a cap jewel. (But then I'm partial to birds).

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

TNT Mesa, The TNT Canyon, The TNT Monument, The TNT Escudilla . . .

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open." James Dewar

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j26aaa.png

Nussbaum-Phoenix. Feels like an old old name, and an old company that came up because of a merger.

The voice of this guitar of mine, at the awakening of the morning, wants to sing its joy;

I sing to your volcanoes, to your meadows and flowers, that are like mementos of the greatest of my loves;

If I am to die away from you, may they say I am sleeping, and bring me back home.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png