Visconti Purple

Korybas

That's the problem with the newer issues. A. the plastic bottles are of course less aesthetic than the glass bottles (IMO). B. The older boxes -- of the older bottles -- were so well constructed that once you managed to get the lid off without a spill, you could still insert the bottle back into the box and fill from there.

Wrack!

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• esterbex

• Korybas

• JimB

• Sassafras

Just wondering, does anybody know if the bottles are glass, or, as usual today, plastic? And the usual 40 ml? I have a few 75 ml bottles of the Visconti oldies.

Mike

I'm still amazed that those beautiful glass bottles are no longer made.

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

Received the pen and ink a few weeks ago and love it! :bunny01: mine is a fine nib and writes beautifully. My writings with the ink aren't as vibrant but that may be more about the fine nib then the ink. Love it just the same. :thumbup:

Edited by MrsWeetag
The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium. Norbet Platt
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Received the pen and ink a few weeks ago and love it!

:P You're a cruel one, Mrs. Weetag.

It is easier to stay out than get out. - Mark Twain

Visconti is shipping V-Purple today!!!

Call your favourite pen shop and ask them to put in your order! :bunny01:

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

any idea which UK pen shop i could contact to get this ink before i burst in excitement!

Mk1 Parker Duofold Centennial in Blue Marble + GT, Medium arrow nib + broad italic aces nib.Owned since new.Parker Victory Black + GT, wet medium.Conway Stewart #388 Stub.

Mabie Todd Blackbird,semi Flex Nib.Aurora optima green auroloid Stub.Visconti voyger emerald green Broad. Waterman 92 Fine flex

www.hmshood.com The Official website of the late great HMS Hood

any idea which UK pen shop i could contact to get this ink before i burst in excitement!

simon walker

www.cultpens.com

01884 259856

~~Larry Brown

EEEEK!:P

I know, right? :bunny01:

My shop only ordered a bottle of purple for me and one to test. I'm sure Art Brown and Fahrney's will be getting it as well.

~~Larry Brown

And maybe Pen Boutique? Let's hope so!

Maybe if several calls are made from potential customers there will enough stock to go around....

~~Larry Brown

My favourite shop is Vanness Pens in Little Rock...They will ship, though they don't have a website as yet....

Vanness, Inc

11610 Pleasant Ridge Road

Suite 106

Little Rock,AR 72223

501-353-2362

~~Larry Brown

A response to an enquiry on Visconti Purple Ink :

[/url]

Monday, February 13, 2012 1:43 PMWendi,

I ordered 24 bottles today. Should have by Friday but I'll be in LA

till Tuesday please feel free to call the store and ask.

---

Bert Oser

Bertram's Inkwell

www.baltimorepenshow.com March 2-4 2012

www.bertramsinkwell.com

301-770-7367

~~Larry Brown

Yes, but will they have Visconti Purple?

I would think if you called them, or anyone whos sells Visconti products you should be able to locate a bottle. The availablitlity info came from one of the Visconti reps for the US.

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown

Monday, February 13, 2012 2:50 PMHello!

Thank You for taking the time to write to us! I learned that the Visconti Purple ink

is expected to deliver to us by the end of next week. Please look forward to it

being available via our website very soon!

Gianna

Pen Boutique LTD

5560 Sterrett Place Suite #115

Columbia,MD 20144

800-263-2736 ext 203-------------------------------------

Do you know that with every purchase you make with Pen Boutique you are actually contributing towards a great cause. Please read more at http://www.penboutique.com/t-charity.aspx

P.S. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/pensboutique), tweet @penboutique on Twitter, or check out our blog http://penboutique.blogspot.com/

~~Larry Brown

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown