Fpn Pens About To Be Shipped!

Admin

OK, so if it's 10 am in the midwestern US, that means, at a guess, it's about 3 pm in the Netherlands (and it is a guess, because this is the internet and no one fact checks anything. Besides, I'm a lazy sod who isn't going to check the ACTUAL time difference) so....

What news Wim? What news of Modello T's making it to the US?

"If you show us a drunk blonde chick in her underwear, she has to die. That's just how we roll." - I wish I knew who to attribute that to. T'weren't me.

http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/9375500/9375534_752b.png

Ain't great, but it's the best I've got. So far.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• USMCMom

• WendyNC

• esterbex

OK, so if it's 10 am in the midwestern US, that means, at a guess, it's about 3 pm in the Netherlands (and it is a guess, because this is the internet and no one fact checks anything. Besides, I'm a lazy sod who isn't going to check the ACTUAL time difference) so....

What news Wim? What news of Modello T's making it to the US?

No news yet, it is only 5:25 pm here... :D

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Hot from the press, literally received seconds ago: the Modello-Ts will start shipping tomorrow!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Yay!! Now my Passport and it's big brother can finally head my way! There may be some Italians under the Christmas tree after all!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Hot from the press, literally received seconds ago: the Modello-Ts will start shipping tomorrow!

Warm regards, Wim

Wonderful news!!! Thanks for the update Wim.

This is so exciting!

My situation is getting downright silly, despite Wim's kind intervention. I stayed home all day, within sight and sound of the front door. Here's the latest from the website:

19 Delivered - Signed for by : LD 355 MORRISVILLE, NC - USA 15:40 18 With delivery courier MORRISVILLE, NC - USA 08:49

I have no idea who LD 355 is or why my pen is still on Morrisville. It seems I'm going to have to get on the phone.

Edited to note that I can't get on the phone because their phone lines conveniently close at 4:00 p.m. I've fired off an email, but I doubt I'll get any more reply than I did to the one Wim generated yesterday.

Is anyone else having trouble with DHL or am I just special?

Edited by WendyNC

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

My situation is getting downright silly, despite Wim's kind intervention. I stayed home all day, within sight and sound of the front door. Here's the latest from the website:

19 Delivered - Signed for by : LD 355 MORRISVILLE, NC - USA 15:40 18 With delivery courier MORRISVILLE, NC - USA 08:49

I have no idea who LD 355 is or why my pen is still on Morrisville. It seems I'm going to have to get on the phone.

Edited to note that I can't get on the phone because their phone lines conveniently close at 4:00 p.m. I've fired off an email, but I doubt I'll get any more reply than I did to the one Wim generated yesterday.

Is anyone else having trouble with DHL or am I just special?

You're very special, Wendy.

Just that DHL seem to be treating this the wrong kind of special in your special case...

I will try some more stuff from here as well, but don't know whether this will be effective. It is probably best to give them a call, indeed.

Warmest regards, WIm

the Mad Dutchman

Thanks, Wim. I sent a follow-up email, although I haven't had any actual response to the one your sent on my behalf yesterday.

I don't mind that the pen is delayed. It's nearby and will get here eventually. What I don't like is being lied to about it by the courier. Heck, I'd go pick it up, but apparently they're taking it out for rides every day. :doh:

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

Warm regards, Wim

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4.8

Thanks, Wim. I sent a follow-up email, although I haven't had any actual response to the one your sent on my behalf yesterday.

I don't mind that the pen is delayed. It's nearby and will get here eventually. What I don't like is being lied to about it by the courier. Heck, I'd go pick it up, but apparently they're taking it out for rides every day. :doh:

Hate to be pessimistic but in my neck of the woods DHL is not known for stellar performance. I know of a few cats and quite possibly a goldfish who signed for parcels. The courier probably left it on a doorstep and signed the doomaflajy him or herself.

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Outstanding Wim, thanks for keeping up on all of this for all of us. Good on you sir, good on you!

Edited by GhostShip Blue

"If you show us a drunk blonde chick in her underwear, she has to die. That's just how we roll." - I wish I knew who to attribute that to. T'weren't me.

http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/9375500/9375534_752b.png

Ain't great, but it's the best I've got. So far.

My pen appears to be making its way here - slowly (and convolutedly) but surely. It landed in Calgary yesterday, then Saskatoon this morning, now it seems to be back in Calgary...

So is the Model T sent out? I'm getting anxious as I'm leaving the States at the end of the month and I'm hoping to receive my pens before then. Haven't received any tracking info or any "shipped out" confirmation.

Please check out my blogshop for fountain pens and inks at http://inkoholicanonymous.blogspot.com/ Reviews of my pens can be found there too!

So is the Model T sent out? I'm getting anxious as I'm leaving the States at the end of the month and I'm hoping to receive my pens before then. Haven't received any tracking info or any "shipped out" confirmation.

The Modello-Ts started shipping this morning, but we will only know which ones by tomorrow night, as we get updates every few days, with tracking numbers. Those are passed on as quickly as we can, straight after receiving the tracking numbers.

There is no need to get anxious, just let me know when you wil be away for, and we will ask to hold off on shipping if need be. Havng said this, we expect all shipments to have reached people before Christmas still.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

What am I looking for in the way of an email notification of shipping? Will it come from FPN or Stipula? I don't want to delete it along with the TONS of junk emails I get in spite of my spam filter. Thanks.

Phone calls last just minutes, emails get deleted, but letters live forever.

What am I looking for in the way of an email notification of shipping? Will it come from FPN or Stipula? I don't want to delete it along with the TONS of junk emails I get in spite of my spam filter. Thanks.

I got my info straight from FPN and signed by Wim. :clap1:

Soli Deo Gloria

Shameless plug - Some of my amateur photography.