The Rare Ones

byrdmanojvk

Those are really really unique and beautiful pens. Yes, we would love to see more pictures please :)
I feel strange, like showing off... but here are some more pics of details..

Be proud, those are some really fine looking rare MBs :thumbup: :thumbup: . Thank you again for sharing and enjoy in good health.

Thank you for your comments...

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Azuniga

• mase001

• fountainpende

• siamackz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice pieces :thumbup: thanks for sharing

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Incidentally there is a dealer here who is offering a 142 Green Striated (straight striations) for $940...Its in perfect condition with green only slightly darkened.Now what do I do...glare.gif

In perfect condition? Then I guess you should go for it... good luck.

Rare vintage pens??

well ...

1) a 135 ... I have one but rarely seen one

2) Rouge-et-Noir Nr. 7

see: http://community-fountainpen.de/images/wallpaper/rouge-et-noir.jpg

3) safety No. 12

see. http://fountainpen.de/old-20er-safety-no12.htm

4) 122 Malachite (one of the pens that I would like to have in my collection)

see: http://fountainpen.de/old-122-malachite-1935.htm

5) Saratsro Overlay pens

see for example: http://fountainpen.de/old-122-sterling-silver.htm

6) Rouge et Noir No. 2 from 1908

http://fountainpen.de/old-rouge-et-noir-no2.htm

and last but not least:

6) 124 E ... Extra pen ... there is probably only one pencil worldwide!

see http://fountainpen.de/old-meisterstueck-extra.htm

www.fountainpen.de - the website for Montblanc and Astoria collectors

logo.gif

Rare vintage pens??

well ...

Hi Michael, a little battle ? should I open my boxes ? :roflmho:

kind regards

Max

HANDMADE PENS : www.astoriapen.hamburg ; REPAIRSERVICE : www.maxpens.de ; by MONTBLANC recommended repair service for antique pens

I think it could be interesting...I'm sure I speak for most when I say we'd like to see what you both got stashed away in your boxes :)

“Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis”

I think it could be interesting...I'm sure I speak for most when I say we'd like to see what you both got stashed away in your boxes :)

+ 1

Hi,

from the list I mentioned, only 1, 2 and, 5 are in my collection :crybaby:. But I also have some other rare pens, the architect pen, the 136 pearl black ... and some others.

But of course, Max and Axel ... you both could open your boxes. There are probably some very, very rare pens.

By the way: One of my favorite pens is the 122 Malachite ... so if anybody here ever wants to sell his pen. Please let me know :drool:

logo.gif

A little "starter" , Montblanc # 346, well known are # 342 or 344, the 346 is typical not available.

Max

HANDMADE PENS : www.astoriapen.hamburg ; REPAIRSERVICE : www.maxpens.de ; by MONTBLANC recommended repair service for antique pens

Next Box..., okay, only a little part of the box. All pens are based on the 344, not realy nice in my opinion, but very very rare. To the left we have a beveled (12) 344

Max

Keep going guys - this could turn into a 'pen off' :o but the winners would be...well us viewers of course! Nice to see pens that I have hardly heard of never mind seen.

Stephen

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.

John Muir

Hi TETRIS

Max and Axel by far have the most interesting collection I have ever heard of. So these two would be the winners from my perspective :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

and I would be very happy to see some more pens from Max :puddle: :thumbup:

best regards

Michael

Edited by fountainpende

logo.gif

Never heard of a 135 - can you tell us more please. Not in any books or on your site or in any online search. I would like to see it and know more :happyberet:

thanks

Stephen

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.

John Muir

I concur with Stephen, we will all be the winners and we are ready to :notworthy1::notworthy1: the three, Axel, Max, and Michael ... So, please give us a little more... The 122 Malachite is certainly among the most impressive at this point but I have nothing against the "Rouge et Noir's" or the Sarastro Overlay and, and... I will be coming often for more

Regards, Ariel

Hi TETRIS

Max and Axel by far have the most interesting collection I have ever heard of. So these two would be the winners from my perspective :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

and I would be very happy to see some more pens from Max :puddle: :thumbup:

best regards

Michael

I know that !!!

Victor Barrocas

Oficina das Canetas

I've never seen these 344 before...thanks Max...keep'em coming.

cheers

Wael

“Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis”

Never heard of a 135 - can you tell us more please. Not in any books or on your site or in any online search. I would like to see it and know more :happyberet:

thanks

Stephen

I have a 235 but I did not hear about a 135 before.

Here is what my search came up with; at least a little reference:

http://www.christies.com/LotFinder/lot_details.aspx?intObjectID=4333781

Lovely pen so far!

I really like the shown MB 138 with the engraved cap band and clip. Also the black and pearl 40 looks very nice. Is the #35 correct or would it need a #40 nib originally?

Also I'm really looking forward to some of Axel's. Michael's and Max's treasures.

Cheers

Michael