Nos Eversharps From The 1950S W Flexy Nibs

terim

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/EnvoyC/FP/ever_ty_demo.jpg

Thanks go to the USPS, Jon, they make me look really good.

I love your writing sample, I see you are getting the hang of the nib very quickly.

TERI

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terim

• JonSzanto

• GClef

• WOBentley

The XFs sold out this weekend, so I've added a few more. You'll also find a few black stubs for the 713 pen, so don't delay!

(One stub per customer please, we're trying to spread the love around.)

TERI

OK.. that was too tempting...Pulled the trigger for a stub.

Stubs seem to be gone although it says XF is not in stock when I try to add it to my cart....

Edit: Went back to the site and this time it had adjusted quantities and let me get a stub! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Maybe I initially tried when the system was reconfiguring?

Edited by WOBentley

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Looks like the 713 stubs are gone. I've got a few blue model 913 stubs which I'll try to get on the site this afternoon.

Good news: the new Symphony model should arrive this week! Better pen, bigger nib, hopefully with the same flex.

Sack, list, pack, ship .... as fast as I can!

TERI

Stubs seem to be gone although it says XF is not in stock when I try to add it to my cart....

Edit: Went back to the site and this time it had adjusted quantities and let me get a stub! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Maybe I initially tried when the system was reconfiguring?

The quantities are adjust immediately when I make the change, but there might be some caching going on in the browser that doesn't show the update .... the mysteries of ecommerce software. Glad you persevered and got one -- we'll ship it today.

TERI

hi there

thanks a million or i should say thanks a trillion or should i say thanks to the power of "N" for finding such hidden treasure which is invaluable to the fountain pen community

you are the best "TERI"

best wishes

Ali

• 2 weeks later...

The new batch arrived yesterday, model 917, with some good news and some bad news.

The bad news? Only fines and mediums.

The good news? The nibs are massive! About twice the size of the nibs on the 713/913 models. There are two styles, manifold and flexible. The flexible nibs are incredible! Even more flexible than the ones on the 713/913s.

I'm getting some ready and should have them on the web site this afternoon with a writing sample. There are only two dozen of the flexible fines, and only one dozen of the flexible mediums, so if flex is your thing you should keep an eye on the website or write me to set one aside for you.

FYI -- I'll be going on vacation starting Sunday and will resume shipping Sept 19. All orders received by mid-day on Saturday will be shipped before I leave, but after that they will have to wait until the 19th.

Thanks

TERI

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Edited by JonSzanto

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm getting some ready and should have them on the web site this afternoon with a writing sample. There are only two dozen of the flexible fines, and only one dozen of the flexible mediums, so if flex is your thing you should keep an eye on the website or write me to set one aside for you.

Are they available on your website?

Are they available on your website?

I don't see them which is why I sent Teri a note asking her to hold one for me as per the above note! I love the first ones she offered.

Sorry for the delay!

I've gotten the pen on the web site. I did raise the price due to the fact that I am paying more for these and the nib is so darn big, but I have a special discount set up for FPN folks who've been so enthusiastic about the other models -- so if you enter the promo code "917special" you'll get $10 off the new price, which is $98, so you'll be paying $88.

Here's the listing.

Here are some photos:

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/terimorris239/Wahl%20Eversharp/917_fine1.jpg

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/terimorris239/Wahl%20Eversharp/nib_comparison.jpg

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/terimorris239/Wahl%20Eversharp/917_fine_sample.jpg

Thanks so much for your interest. Any purchases made before noon West Coast Time on Saturday will be shipped before I leave.

TERI

Edited by terim

Ordered!

Thanks Teri!

Hi Terry,

The promotion code " 917 Special" was rejected.

I placed an order for a 917 fine flex nib and a 713 extrafine flex nib.

What's the difference between the XF 913 and XF 713?

Can you help.

Ernest.

Singapore.

PS: Can I combine both pen for a single shipping charge? The checkout showed 2x charge for 2 pens.

Edited by Ernest

I don't know why I'm telling you this (because I haven't ordered my pen yet and I don't want Teri to run out before I get one :vbg: ) but I suspect you need to type in the code exactly as "917special" (as opposed to "917 Special").

I don't know why I'm telling you this (because I haven't ordered my pen yet and I don't want Teri to run out before I get one :vbg: ) but I suspect you need to type in the code exactly as "917special" (as opposed to "917 Special").

Thanks.

It worked.

Just paypal the money for both pens.

Better hurry.

Ernest

Your kindness shall be repaid. I'll be sure you get one though you might have to wait until I get back from vacation because it looks like almost all the ones I sacked and listed have been sold.

TERI

Hi Terry,

I placed an order for a 917 fine flex nib and a 713 extrafine flex nib.

What's the difference between the XF 913 and XF 713?

Can you help.

Ernest.

Singapore.

PS: Can I combine both pen for a single shipping charge? The checkout showed 2x charge for 2 pens.

The difference is just the trim color ... gold plated versus steel/chrome plated. I'll kick back a few dollars on the postage ... my web site doesn't do a very good job of combining.

TERI

Here is mine I bought the 713 model with stub nib, but more than stub is a wonderful italic nib. :notworthy1:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8884/img2860s.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2226/img2862bc.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6906/img2867v.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2038/img2869p.jpg