FPN Ink Ordering Information

Admin

Apologies, I am the person responsible to set up the store stuff for the inks, which is the only thing holding us back. Right now I am deep into the FPN LE Pens stuff however, and that leaves very little time (none whatsoever, actually), to deal with setting up and testing the payment and security parts of the ink store.

The way it is now, I won't have time to contnue with this until the last week of November. I'll do my utmost to speed this up, but don't have your hopes too high. We do have all inks available again, however, from the moment the ink store opens.

Warm regards, Wim

Oh dear. Are you cutting down to 3 hours sleep now? Do look after yourself, my friend.

Those pens and ink will find their way. But I would not like you find your way into my clutches, if you get my drift.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• wimg

• watch_art

• manoli

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. Are you cutting down to 3 hours sleep now? Do look after yourself, my friend.

Those pens and ink will find their way. But I would not like you find your way into my clutches, if you get my drift.

D.ick

Thank you, D.ick, and yes, I get the drift. I prefer to be hale and healthy rather than you having to advise what tools can be paid for by medical insurance in order for me to recover from burn-out or tohter sleep deprivation induced illnesses :D.

So, nah, I'll be sleeping more than 3 hours a night, on average :D. I am just a little busy at work. :D

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Apologies, I am the person responsible to set up the store stuff for the inks, which is the only thing holding us back. Right now I am deep into the FPN LE Pens stuff however, and that leaves very little time (none whatsoever, actually), to deal with setting up and testing the payment and security parts of the ink store.

The way it is now, I won't have time to contnue with this until the last week of November. I'll do my utmost to speed this up, but don't have your hopes too high. We do have all inks available again, however, from the moment the ink store opens.

Warm regards, Wim

Hi WimG,

You sound extremely busy but from what I have read here I thought the pens were a done deal and being

manufactured as we speak. So isn't that complete until the inventory comes in to be distributed to

the purchasers of the pens? or am I missing something here?

I am looking as part of the group and just thought that this Ink Store was a money making venture

as part of the fountainpennetwork for its members, such as myself and all other lucky people here.

I seem to remember a similar situation way back when you were making up memo pads for the group. That also seemed to take forever. By the way are there any more memo pads for sale? and what was the final specifications for those?

Best regards, Manny D.

Patience manoli ! Wim has a full time job and even though ink does make a little money to help keep the network running, it is nothing like the pens. The pens are being manufactured and the first batch has finished up and will begin the shipping process Monday which Wim has a large part in. He, like all FPN Admin and Mods, is a volunteer here to keep FPN running. The ink will not go back up for sale until it can be sold through the FPN store. So be patient.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Is there enough ink for new orders too, or only to fulfill the backlog?

All ink will be available

Going to the FPN store today shows no ink available. Will the inks be available now?

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

If you go back up a few posts, I think to #80, it explains that the store for the ink is still in the process of being set up and will occur in late Nov. The pen project has taken a lot of time. We are asking everyone to be patient.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Thanks. It's tough to "catch up". I've been hearing about Starry Night and really wanted to try it. Please post here whenever you do get the ink part of the store up, and good luck on the pen project!

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

I'm willing to bet there will be a big announcement, a sign, a blog, and probably some fireworks when the ink store opens up. The only way for you to miss it will be if you stay offline.

:thumbup:

Patience manoli ! Wim has a full time job and even though ink does make a little money to help keep the network running, it is nothing like the pens. The pens are being manufactured and the first batch has finished up and will begin the shipping process Monday which Wim has a large part in. He, like all FPN Admin and Mods, is a volunteer here to keep FPN running. The ink will not go back up for sale until it can be sold through the FPN store. So be patient.

Hi PakmanPony,

I am a patient man, but when I see the changing - No more Ink on sale and then Ink on sale blurb when you first sign on changing -- it gets my blood a'racing only to get disappointed again. Why does it change to INK ON SALE when that is not a reality?

Could someone at least post sizes and inks that will be available when the store is truly open? I will wipe my drooly mouth again once more and be patient again. Regards -- Manny D (manoli)

Edited by manoli

Hey Manny,

All of the inks in the 3 oz size will be available when the store opens.

(now go wipe yer chin off) :P

Cheers!

Hi Watch_art,

(wiping chin off) -- Are there going to be any 4.5 oz size bottles

available also, when the store opens up? Manny D.

• 4 weeks later...

Warm regards, Wim

Thank you for undertaking this task! I am very excited to be able to order my first bottle of Manuscript Brown (an ink I have been obsessing over for a little while). Although I am eager to order new ink, I'm sure there is a ton of work that goes in to making that possible. Good luck and thank you!

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." Benjamin Franklin

• 3 weeks later...

What is the procedure for ordering ink? I have sent a couple of email requests as outlined but get no response.

Thanks

Ed

My question, which I asked in the pens thread, is, "Do we have any word on pens?" The Modello-T's began shipping (and certainly some have been received)three weeks ago but I still haven't heard a word about mine. Now, I realize that I complicated matters by using my business Pay Pal account to pay with, but the email address is the same.

"If you show us a drunk blonde chick in her underwear, she has to die. That's just how we roll." - I wish I knew who to attribute that to. T'weren't me.

http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/9375500/9375534_752b.png

Ain't great, but it's the best I've got. So far.

Just be patient - there will be an announcement whenever the store opens up. Once all the FPN pens are delivered is when I think it's supposed to start.

:gaah: ... I'm wanting to order and I haven't even seen the colors that will be available!

Maybe post the colors and list as "Out of Stock?"

It is easier to stay out than get out. - Mark Twain

The FPN ink only comes in three colors all from Noodlers and forumlated specifically for us:

FPN Galileo Manuscript Brown

FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire

FPN Van Gogh Starry Night Blue

I believe you can find reviews for each of these inks over in the ink reviews forum. They should all be available when the store opens, the only question is the sizes of bottles available.

PAKMAN

My question, which I asked in the pens thread, is, "Do we have any word on pens?" The Modello-T's began shipping (and certainly some have been received)three weeks ago but I still haven't heard a word about mine. Now, I realize that I complicated matters by using my business Pay Pal account to pay with, but the email address is the same.

Your pen has shipped today, actually :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever