• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• wimg

• watch_art

• manoli

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK the transition is about to be made to a new shopattendant, or perhaps already made...

Indeed no message from elain since sept 3d.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Indeed no message from elain since sept 3d.

At least it's not just me....

I sent in my payment the day before Huricane Irene hit and emailed Elaine to let her know that I had sent a money order. Elaine responded to my message on the morning of 8/27, that was the last I've heard from her. I did send a message asking if my payment was received on 9/10 but have not heard back.

It's just a couple bottles of ink and I'm in no hurry for them but it would be nice to know what is going on. I realize that Elaine's town experienced quite a bit of flooding. I'm two towns upstream and it was pretty ugly here too, so I understand that there may be a delay. My biggest concerns are that I used a mony order so tracking it will cost most of it's face value, and that I mailed it from a mailbox near where I work where the flood depth reached 14'. The ink I used was PR Black Cherry, last I checked it isn't waterproof.

Hopefully, there's a simple explanation and Elaine is OK.

Apologies for my late reply here, it is rather hectic at work the last few weeks, and in addition I currently have a rather long daily commute too (5-6 hours a day).

Anyway, I managed to catch up with Elaine last night. She has been very busy with family matters this last month, and these were taking up so much time she hasn't had the opportunity to do anything else. Things are finally calming down again, and she plans and hopes to look at any outstanding ink orders towards the end of this week, and after this week all remaining ink stock will be shipped to the new person handling the ink. Furthermore, we will also order a new batch of VGSN, which will hopefully arrive within 3 weeks or so, in time, we hope, for the launch/delivery of the FPN Pens :D.

So, those of you who have been waiting for a few weeks now: that should end rather soon.

We will likely make some further announcments, hopefully next week.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• 2 weeks later...

Last news yesterday day was that Elaine was dealing with the backlog, and preparing to ship any remaining stock to our new ink person :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

If I sent a email to Elaine for the ink order in September but never got her reply, should I wait til new ink person's email is announced and send another email?

Or can I assume that all order log information will be transfered along with the remaining stock to the new ink person and just wait for a reply. Because I didn't get any answer, I never sent my payment...

Last news yesterday day was that Elaine was dealing with the backlog, and preparing to ship any remaining stock to our new ink person :D.

Warm regards, Wim

Edited by neselena

I'll find out for you.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

I'll find out for you.

Warm regards, Wim

Thank you!

I emailed on Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 8:52 PM for:

1 FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire 4.5 oz eyedropper bottle with 2 free pens. $18

1 FPN Galileo Manuscript Brown 3 oz. bottle On sale for $15

Hi. I ordered via e-mail and mailed a check for a couple of bottles of ink and haven't received them yet. Can you help me?

What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

I received my bottle of Dumas Tulipe Noire last week. The ink is wonderful. Thank you! Looking forward to ordering some VGSN soon!

Todd

Hello everyone. I know the delays are beyond the stage for apologies, but I apologize anyway.

The reasons for transferring the job to someone else caught up with me again. The new plan is that I will be shipping orders that have been paid for but not shipped, will ship by tomorrow. I will be shipping the remaining ink to the new person some time this week. Also, the new person should have the VGSNB in stock within a few weeks (don't hold me to that, it's being ordered today).

If you have paid for ink, you will hear from me some time today.

If you have ordered ink but haven't gotten an invoice please be patient just a bit longer while the transfer takes place. You should hear from the new person as soon as he gets up to speed and the new ordering system is in place.

I would like to emphasize that the blame for all the delays and non-communication is all mine and should not reflect on FPN in any way.

EDIT: I'm working my way through 73 emails about the ink. Hang in there. I don't want to miss any important information about orders before I ship. If you are one of the 73, you should hear from be by the end of the day.

Elaine, thanks for taking care of as much of this as you could, given your more important family matters. Be well.

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

• 3 weeks later...