FPN Ink Ordering Information

Admin

Thank you for the prompt shipping of my Galileo Brown; I'm having fun trying it with the eyedropper pen!

Castle McLaughlin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• wimg

• watch_art

• manoli

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 8/11/11 11:32

Invoices up to date- If you ordered ink and did not get an invoice please let me know fpnadmin@gmail.com

*Unpaid orders after two weeks will be cancelled and the ink will return to available stock.*

4.5 oz Bottles of Galileo Manuscript Brown = SOLD OUT

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 7

Good supply of 3 oz bottles of Brown and Tulipe

Paid orders as of 12 noon EDT today will be shipped today.

Received my 4.5 oz bottles of Galileo Manuscript Brown and Dumas Tulipe Noire. Nice ink!

Thanks for the fast shipping and careful packing.

Received by GMB and DTN today! Woo-hoo!

Now, just waiting for VGSNB to be re-released.

:thumbup:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Update 8/23/11 7:01 PM

Sorry for the recent delay. Preparing for a trip across country for a family wedding took more effort than I expected and then I was away until today.

Invoices up to date- If you ordered ink and did not get an invoice please let me know fpnadmin@gmail.com

*Unpaid orders after two weeks will be cancelled and the ink will return to available stock.*

Inventory:

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 7

3 oz bottles of Brown = 33

3 oz bottles Tulipe = 46

Paid orders will be shipped either Wednesday 8/24/11 or (more likely) Thursday 8/25/11

Update 8/25/11 1:54 PM EDT

Invoices and shipping are up to date - If you ordered ink and did not get an invoice please let me know fpnadmin@gmail.com

Inventory:

Remaining 4.5 oz Bottles of Dumas Tulipe Noire = 3

3 oz bottles of Brown = 30

3 oz bottles Tulipe = 43

Paid orders by tomorrow at 11 am will ship tomorrow.

Update 8/27/11 1:25 pm

If you got a shipping notice yesterday, those packages made it to the post office, but I don't know how the storm will affect delivery. Due to the coming storm the post office closed early today and I was unable to ship today's ink. The two people who received shipping notices today and the one Canadian person who did not will experience a delay. I hope to be able to get to the post office on Monday, but that depends on how much damage we get.

There are a few invoice that need to go out. Those and any others that arrive this weekend will be taken care of as long as we have power.

Inventory:

3 oz bottles of Brown = 29

3 oz bottles Tulipe = 41

I expect the next trip to the post office will be Monday, but may be longer depending on power.

Just received news from Elaine:

Cranford, NJ, has no power and PSE&G says they expect that it won't be restored for 5 to 7 days. I won't be able to process any orders until then.

Our town was badly flooded with many trees and power lines down and much of it was evacuated. We we are in a no flood zone and only had some water in the basement. No damage. The worst of it is being bored bored bored.

I tried logging in to msn on my iPhone but Im having trouble.

Should conserve battery anyway.

And:

Other than not having electricity, our house is fine.

http://cranford.patch.com/articles/update-525-pm-mayor-calls-irene-worst-storm-in-history#photo-7538429

That street sign is a FULL 2 blocks from our house.

Let's hope all will be well soon again on the East Coast.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Power back on. I'll resume shipping soon, after catching up on other things that I couldn't do. Probably tomorrow or Monday. The few packages that got shipping notices but didn't make it to the post office before the storm will go out today.

Is there any chance the 4.5oz bottles of MS Brown will be sold again? I LOVE the color and I use the ink daily. I don't even need the pen, the ink just lives for the Parker 51 it's been mated to.

“If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.” ~Dr. Haim Ginott

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/PostcardBadge.png http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/InkExchange.png

My Website

Is there any chance the 4.5oz bottles of MS Brown will be sold again? I LOVE the color and I use the ink daily. I don't even need the pen, the ink just lives for the Parker 51 it's been mated to.

If you go to the first post, they do say that MS Brown will be available from the new distributor in a couple of months. They didn't mention the size, though.

If you go to the first post, they do say that MS Brown will be available from the new distributor in a couple of months. They didn't mention the size, though.

It'll require discussion with Nathan and our new ink distributor :D. However, very likely that will indeed happen.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• 2 weeks later...

Update 8/27/11 1:25 pm

If you got a shipping notice yesterday, those packages made it to the post office, but I don't know how the storm will affect delivery. Due to the coming storm the post office closed early today and I was unable to ship today's ink. The two people who received shipping notices today and the one Canadian person who did not will experience a delay. I hope to be able to get to the post office on Monday, but that depends on how much damage we get.

There are a few invoice that need to go out. Those and any others that arrive this weekend will be taken care of as long as we have power.

Inventory:

3 oz bottles of Brown = 29

3 oz bottles Tulipe = 41

I expect the next trip to the post office will be Monday, but may be longer depending on power.

Hello: Do you have any more brown in any size. Let me know and give me ordering instructions. I'm new to the forum ordering protocol. Thanks, Jaime Cazador

Hello FPN Admin:

I placed an order for ink a month ago. I sent three follow-up emails to check on the status, but have not heard anything back. Is Elaine okay?

Thanks,

Todd