Any Dealings From Engeikas Website?

haruyama

I just joined the great FPN network and would like to ask people over here if they had any dealings on engeikas website

http://wancher.ocnk.biz/

I have read about their ebay store but not about their this website? any help is appreciated...

thank you

Edited by watch_art

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kuhataparunks

• miatagrrl

• TommyJ

• KamenRitter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never bought from their website direct, since, I can buy for lesser money from their auctions.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

I have not seen the website, but my dealings with him via e-bay (about 4) have always been outstanding!

im interested in buying brush pens as Im shodo student.and those brush pens on the websites are so tempting :puddle:

For your information he has been arround for quite a while and I have had a number of purchases from him, he has always been prompt and very fair in his dealings with me, if he has something you like buy it you wont regret it. Oneill

Did not know Taizo had a site, but have bought from his Ebay listings at least 6 times and always great service and honest advertising.

As above: I didn't know about this website, but my one eBay transaction with him went very smooth. Recommended.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

I have bought some pens from his ebay auctions.

Ebay have screwed up the transaction with a technical issue which means I can't checkout.

But Taizo has been very helpful in understanding and in resolving.

Pens about to be shipped - will let you know feedback on arrival.

Tim

the members of our pen club here in the philippines have had very good dealings with engeika. very professional and prompt (it's our postal service that causes the rare screw-up.)

Check out my blog and my pens

Like others here, haven't bought from the website, but they're an excellent eBay merchant, time and again, and the prices are good even if you're buying from inside Japan so I know he's not gouging anyone. I just wish he carried the Sailor Red Brown Ink (in case he's reading this).

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

I umm... just email Taizo now if I need anything!

But bargains can be had on his eBay listngs, especially on some of the Sailor and Japanese pens. I have always been impressed by his reliable shipping (quite fast via EMS) and service. English is not his first langage, but that aside, he's a fantastic seller and many people have bought things from him from Iroshizuku inks to pens!

I didn't know he had a site either.Suggest contacting him via email or eBay about his website and if he replies to the affirmative (it does look authentic, let us know)!

Edited by tanalasta

In Rotation: MB 146 (EF), Noodler's Ahab bumblebee, Edison Pearl (F), Sailor ProGear (N-MF)

In storage: MB 149 (18k EF), TWSBI 540 (B), ST Dupont Olympio XL (EF), MB Dumas (B stub), Waterman Preface (ST), Edison Pearl (0.5mm CI), Noodler's Ahab clear, Pilot VP (M), Danitrio Densho (F), Aurora Optima (F), Lamy 2000 (F), Visconti Homo Sapiens (stub)

His website is very new.I got an email from him on the 9th July advertising its existence. I have bought numerous Sailor pens from him via ebay. All transactions were handled promptly and deliveries well wrapped. (No association with him other than a satisfied customer)

I would say "Think Of Japanese Fountain Pen Think Of Taizo(Engeika)".

"It's simple to be happy but difficult to be simple"

I've lost count of the number of pens and other stuff that I had bought from Taizo's eBay store through all these years, but it's easily more than 25 times. Service is top notch and delivery is super-fast :thumbup:

His store is the first one I'll check whenever I log in to eBay. My most recent transaction with him was the purchase of a Platinum Galaxy Starlight FP, which was a grail pen for me and which I had unsuccessfully bid on at least 6 times in the past. The pen that I had won in the auction came fitted with a Fine nib, but he graciously acceded to my request for a Medium nib instead without question :D

I am also not aware of this website until it was highlighted here. This also means more trouble for my bank account :bonk::ltcapd:

Shahrin B)

I agree this is a reliable, very responsible and responsive to questions. I have ordered many times, and can highly recommend them.

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.