FPN Pen: Store Open To Voters!

Admin

I voted for one of each type of pen and ordered one of each! I've been saving up for this for a while now... B)

Thanks, Wim and all others who made this possible!!!

Erick

Using right now:

Visconti Voyager 30 "M" nib running Birmingham Streetcar

Jinhao 9019 "EF" nib running Birmingham Railroad Spike

Pelikan M1000 "F" nib running Birmingham Sugar Kelp

Sailor King of Pens "M" nib running Van Dieman's Heemskerch and Zeehaen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• SamCapote

• RMN

• Delphideo

Top Posters In This Topic

HooRAH!:clap1:. Thank you all for the work in setting this up. I am in! Now the wait part...:puddle:!!

"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/carrieh/l.png

I am in for a Model T with the Azurite clip jewel, the store worked great. It sounds like the faster we order the faster the pens will be produced....

So what are you waiting for.......:ninja: :ninja:

Edited by MadAmos

Amos

The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once.

Albert Einstein

I didn't vote - I missed that one - and so now I can't get in :( Congrats to you all for fantastic purchases - we will want to bee the photos please :)

I'm in a constant state of cat-like readiness!!!

"What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other" George Elliot

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

Wheeee!!!! Pens ordered!

Can't wait!

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

52 nib, here I come! :thumbup:

Me, too! :cloud9:

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

Got my Modello T ordered!

Don't worry, folks that didn't vote can still buy a pen. The store with open to non voters in 10 days.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Why is the postage so high, especially for people not in US, CA and EU? It's almost half the price of the Passaporto!

I guess because it costs that much to buy a box and bring it to the postoffice and send it. These things go by weight, not by size.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

If I'm not mistaken, it's because shipping (at least internationally) is through a packaging service, DHL, I believe so it could have tracking speed and insurance I suppose.

In some things in life it's better to take a Zen approach. If you think too much you won't achieve your goal, wheras if you don't think and let yourself go, it shall be achieved with ease. I find this helpful in writing, kendo and music.

One gold toned Passaporto purchased. :bunny01:

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

One gold toned Passaporto purchased. :bunny01:

And another one here! looks like a great little warm hearted pen.

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Thanks to Wimg, and all of the other organisers. :thumbup:

[/b ] Penguina[size=5][/size]

One fine point chrome Passaporto, one Modello T with Azzurrite clip jewel, and one 0.9mm CI silver-trim celluloid Etruria ordered! Now the wait begins! Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to put this together! :thumbup:

Modello T ordered and paid for. Can't wait! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4.8

Done...Yippee!

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Yeah! Mine are ordered too! Can't wait to see them and write with them! Now I need some FPN ink to go with them.

Why is the postage so high, especially for people not in US, CA and EU? It's almost half the price of the Passaporto!

The original shipping price actually was € 35, excluding other costs, for all countries but the US and EU countries. We managed to bring it down considerably. We actually looked into all options available to us, and this was the best we could do. You'd be amazed to find out how costly it is to ship something from Europe to countries outside the EU. And to be very honest, not even USPS is that cheap anymore - we did check pricing on shipping. At worst, with regard to countries very close to the US, we are slightly more expensive than USPS, but do note that these pens are shipped from Europe, not from the US!

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

The original shipping price actually was € 35, excluding other costs, for all countries but the US and EU countries. We managed to bring it down considerably. We actually looked into all options available to us, and this was the best we could do. You'd be amazed to find out how costly it is to ship something from Europe to countries outside the EU. And to be very honest, not even USPS is that cheap anymore - we did check pricing on shipping. At worst, with regard to countries very close to the US, we are slightly more expensive than USPS, but do note that these pens are shipped from Europe, not from the US!

HTH, warm regards, Wim

Still 30$USD for shipping of a pen seems a little bit ridiculous, posting anything in Australia (where i'm from) is pretty expensive(because of the small amount of people we have) but I wouldn't see it amounting to 30$, with the large number of people in the EU I would have thought the price of postage would be cheaper. Is this for express shipping or something? Could we get normal shipping? I wouldn't really care how long it takes for to get here, as everything takes awhile to get to Australia.

Still 30$USD for shipping of a pen seems a little bit ridiculous, posting anything in Australia (where i'm from) is pretty expensive(because of the small amount of people we have) but I wouldn't see it amounting to 30$, with the large number of people in the EU I would have thought the price of postage would be cheaper. Is this for express shipping or something? Could we get normal shipping? I wouldn't really care how long it takes for to get here, as everything takes awhile to get to Australia.

Sorry, we can't.

Any other way would mean shipping twice, which, even if done via the cheapest route thereafter, would cost significantly more from Europe to Australia in any case.

This honestly is the best we can do. We investigated all possibilities open to us.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever