FPN Pen: Store Open To Voters!

Admin

Dearest Members of the Board,

The FPN Store is open as of now to order and pay for your FPN Pens!!!

First to the voters of course, and in 10 days time for all.

Read more about it here...

The store itself you can find underneath the header, as a new Tab, between Downloads and Members.

Alternatively, here is a direct link.

Best go and order your pens now: the sooner the funds are gathered, the sooner the pens wil be manufactured and the sooner you will receive yours!

Enjoy!

Warm regards,

The FPN Admin Team

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• SamCapote

• RMN

• Delphideo

Top Posters In This Topic

In!

Passaporto, done!

(Dun dun dun...)

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Funny, I missed the "let's all kick in and get Wim a pen or two to say thanks for everything" button. :eureka:

Yay! Ordered my FPN pen! Thank you!

My pens: Montblanc 145 Chopin burgundy and gold F, Waterman Audace Summer Night F, Waterman Phileas Marbled Gray M, Rembrandt Visconti black F, Lamy 2000 EF, Wality eyedropper F, Sailor Realo M, Sailor 1911 Music nib, Namiki Falcon SF, Platinum Maestro #3776 F, Sailor Creatures of the Deep Seahorse B nib, Visconti Art Nouveau M, Stipula Il Giardino LE 1.1 stub

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

So ... if we're not allowed in, does that mean we weren't considered to have voted or this is only for a certain number of voters? I voted a while back, but get a message that I'm not allowed and there's no tab under the header on my screen.

Edited by USMCMom

Yay! I just ordered my Passaporto and celluloid Etruria!

Are our nib size choices getting through? On the confirmation screen, as well as on my Paypal receipt, it just shows 18k nib for the Etruria and steel F or M nib for the Passaporto.

52 nib, here I come! :thumbup:

That's what I got, too! High five! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

So ... if we're not allowed in, does that mean we weren't considered to have voted or this is only for a certain number of voters? I voted a while back, but get a message that I'm not allowed and there's no tab under the header on my screen.

Hi USMCMom,

See my PM please.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Gah! I can't decide on the nib for my Etruria! Do I get a 0.9 italic, or a medium (like I get in everything else)?!?!?!?!

A 0.9 italic IME writes like an F-M nib for normal writing, if that is of any help :D. And it is the easiest italic to start with, if you are not used to writing with one :D.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Gah! I can't decide on the nib for my Etruria! Do I get a 0.9 italic, or a medium (like I get in everything else)?!?!?!?!

Stipula's 0.9mm italic is a delightful nib. It has a lot of nice line variation without being too sharp. Wim has a great ink review (link) that shows writing samples from all of the Stipula nib sizes. That review really helped me decide on the 52 nib (I was going to go for my usual 1.1mm italic, but changed my mind after seeing the writing samples).

Yippee!!!!

Just ordered both the Passaporto and the Modello T I voted for.

Thanks a million times a million to all the people who put in the hard work to 1. Set up the making of, 2. Orhanized the choice of and 3. Are now taking care of selling these beauties!

Greetings

Miguel

Thanks, guys! After digging up my Lamy Vista with a 1.1 italic nib, I can see that 1.1 is too big for me. I'm heading for a 0.9 instead of the boring medium nib I get over and over on all my pens. I'm so happy, and I appreciate all the advice. :)

I also snagged a Passaporto and a Modello T. I am uber thrilled. :D :D :D

Edited by simonerodrigue

One question relating to the 'in stock' numbers for each pen. I'm assuming these are based on the votes already cast. Having thought about it, although I voted for an Etruria with a 14K nib, I would actually like to go for a 0.9mm CI which is only available on an 18K nib. Is this going to cause a problem?

One question relating to the 'in stock' numbers for each pen. I'm assuming these are based on the votes already cast. Having thought about it, although I voted for an Etruria with a 14K nib, I would actually like to go for a 0.9mm CI which is only available on an 18K nib. Is this going to cause a problem?

Hi Paul,

The numbers are based on votes and are a little optimistic, I would think, based on the fact that some voted for all pens, all options.

We haven't place a final order with Stipula yet, only discussed possible numbers, so until we place the final order with Stipula, you can still change your mind, at least, prior to paying. :D Those numbers are really the maximum we will likely go for, the total maximum that is. If the distribution within the model variations is a little different, it won't affect the final price anyway.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman