Fpn Database Restored After Crash

Admin

At the cost of repeating what everybody else has said, heartfelt thanks to all who were involved in sorting out the glitch and restoring FPN to us all. :thumbup:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• fountainbel

• ethernautrix

• Ragnarok

What more can I say other than thank you! notworthy1.gif You guys are great! thumbup.gif

Regards,

Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

FPN%252520banner.jpg

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Thank you for you hard work in this. I know of what you have done. This was a bad weekend without FPN but your weekend sounds/was worse. Well done and we are all at rest again.

QUONDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORTATI

Welcome back FPN! Thanks guys, great job :thumbup:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i420/Fahad_Mahmood/adf85b8e-ac76-49f5-94e8-b5173443175d_zpsdb9c20d3.jpg

"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life,

the whole aim and end of human existence" Aristotle

Now I know what it's like to stop cold turkey. Thanks for returning my fix!

I am in awe of your tenacity and determination . Thank you! I was amazed at how much a part of my day FPN has become!.

Are you in need of donations for the repairs? I don't have much extra but will send something is needs be. Again, thanks for your hard work in getting FPN back on line !

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.musingcrowdesigns.com'>Musing Crow Designs

Wow, what a tough time you guys had! Being somewhat PC illiterate I thought being unable to Sign In was affecting only me and I was so worried that I'd be cut off from such a great and useful forum that I immediately shot off an email to you Admin guys pleading to be restored. :embarrassed_smile: Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing us all back into the fold. :thumbup: Again I am sorry you had such a burden of work dumped on you this past weekend, your dedication is greatly appreciated by thousands I'm sure you know, and I for one am glad you guys know what you are doing.:notworthy1: .

Lou

:thumbup: Thanks for the hard work!

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Thank you for enabling us to continue with our obsessions ;) And thank you for your hard work this weekend and always, on our behalf. You're awesome notworthy1.gifnotworthy1.gifnotworthy1.gif

Tamara

Thanks for all your hard work. Without people like you we wouldnt be here..

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Thanks for all the hard work restoring FPN. Much appreciated. :thumbup:

~ Manisha

"A traveller am I and a navigator, and everyday I discover a new region of my soul." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thanks, was starting into withdrawls.

Dan

"Life is like an analogy" -Anon-

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/T-Caster/DSC_0334_2.jpg

Thank you very much for the hard work that you do.

Onward bound!

floyd

Nervous? No, I'm just thinking...