Graf Von Faber-Castell Pen Of The Year 2011

La Couronne du Comte

Hi All,

We have finally received the Pen of the Year 2011 by Graf von Faber-Castell, a real beauty!

More info on the pen can be found by clicking here!

Best regards,

Dennis van de Graaf

La Couronne du Comte - www.lacouronneducomte.nl

La Couronne du Comte is specialized in selling luxurious, stylish and functional writing instruments, leather ware and accessories. Our main focus is on fountain pens and we sell them of various brands, from small prices to highly exclusive editions.

La Couronne du Comte - www.lacouronneducomte.nl

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MidnightBlue

• La Couronne du Comte

• mana

• JonSzanto

I love that! :thumbup:

"...The platinum-plated end cap protects the twist knob for the filling mechanism. "

Ahemwuzzizzat??? It is a piston filler? Wow... I was already wondering about the blue band... but why of why the ink window is blue? Blue blood in a noble pen (regardless of the actual color inside)? Lots of questions this morning...

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks.....and a fantastic price too.

Edited by MidnightBlue

So little reaction to this beauty astounds me.............and yet people wax lyrical about the underwhelming 149????????!!!!!!!!!!!can't figure it out!Thanks

I was already wondering about the blue band... but why of why the ink window is blue?

Maybe it is just a window and the pen is loaded with blue ink? Well, I'll never find out for myself, as this is definitely out of my league, price-wise.

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin