~ Pendleton Point Coming To Chicago Pen Show ~

I will be at the Chicago Pen Show to serve you with some Pendleton Point ~ Smooth, Crisp, Elegant, Custom Nib Work

I will only be adding P.Pt Panache, i.e., grinding & polishing nibs at the show. Any other nib work or vac restoration & sac repairs will have to come home with me

and be mailed back to you within the next week - 10 days.

If you want to, you can set up a time slot for the show in advance (allow approx. 30 minutes per pen) Give me a 2 hour time (PM me) in which you will be there and I will schedule your time in advance and let you know. thumbup.gif

If you want to send me the pen or if you want to send me your pen in advance, I will bring it to you and you can approve it on the spot at the show. thumbup.gif (see shipping information below)

I really look forward to meeting you there!

FOUNTAIN PEN PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!

See you there ~

Pendleton

Dear Fountain Pen Friend J,

1. Please package securely ~ Bubble Wrap in a PrioritySmall Flat Rate tapedBox is good. Envelopes are notsafe.

2. Please empty your pens and rinsethem out. Ink often leaves a mess in the mailer that can stain your pens.

Ship to: PendletonBrown

6941 Dickerson Rd

Cumming,GA 30040

You can pay at the show when you approve your pen! (Cash is preferred; no Credit Cards)

PendletonPoint Prices

$35 for Pendleton Point nib modifying ~ CI (morecrisp), or "Elegant Stub" (more smooth) F, M or B. Straight or oblique.

$35 Vacumatic Restoration with new diaphragm (advance shipped only ~these will not be done during the show).

$20 Sac replacement on levers and button fillers (advance shipped only ~these will not be done during the show).

For thosse who cannot attend the show: USPS Shipping Cost: $5 for as many items asyou send. International is $14 dollars.

Please copy/paste and print out theform below, and ship it with the pen/s. One slip for 2 or 3 pens is OK as long as the instructions are clear for each pen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(cuton dotted line ~ thanks!)---------------------------------

Pendleton Point ~ Smooth, Crisp, Elegant, Custom Nibs

Name______________________________________

Address______________________________

___________________________zip _______

FPNname (if applicable):_______________

Email_______________________________

Pen(s)make & model, / Color / DesiredNib Modifications, repairs, etc.:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by pb2

pendletonspens.com

~ May the Lord smile on you ~

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pb2

• RedSox04

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you be at Raleigh?

I think I heard that you would be (on here somewhere) so I refrained from mailing stuff. But, if that's not the case let me know :thumbup:

To hold a pen is to be at war

-Voltaire

Will you be at Raleigh?

I think I heard that you would be (on here somewhere) so I refrained from mailing stuff. But, if that's not the case let me know :thumbup:

Thanks for asking ~ I love Raleigh and may go there for a visit on Sunday, but I have decided that since it is a small show and both Richard & Mike have settled in there that I would pass on grinding there.

That could change in coming years as new shows are popping into existence like San Francisco and Baltimore and the territories expand.

Do feel free to send pens. thumbup.gif

Thanks ~

Pendleton

Shipping info:

1. Please package securely ~ Bubble Wrap in a PrioritySmall Flat Rate tapedBox is good. Envelopes are notsafe.

2. Please empty your pens and rinsethem out. Ink often leaves a mess in the mailer that can stain your pens.

Ship to: PendletonBrown

6941 Dickerson Rd

Cumming,GA 30040

Advance PayPal payment for "goods"will expedite your return. Its quicker to print a label and you get atracking number. J

My PayPal: (on request)

PendletonPointPrices

$35 for Pendleton Point nib modifying ~ CI (morecrisp), or"Elegant Stub" (more smooth) F, M or B. Straight or oblique.

$35 Vac restoration (includes new diaphragm)

USPS Shipping Cost: $5 for as many items asyou send. International is $14 dollars. Insurance is optional.

Please copy/paste and print out theform below, and ship it with the pen/s. One slip for 2 or 3 pens is OK as long as the instructionsare clear for each pen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------(cuton dotted line ~ thanks!)---------------------------------

Pendleton Point ~ Smooth, Crisp, Elegant, Custom Nibs

Name______________________________________

Address______________________________

___________________________zip _______

FPNname (if applicable):_______________

Email_______________________________

Pen(s)make & model, / Color / DesiredNib Modifications, repairs, etc.:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pendletonspens.com

Pendletuning ~

Smoothing, Flow andAlignment:

Some pens can be"Pendletuned" on the spot, others may require more time and need to travel to Atlanta with me but will be shipped back to you within 7 - 10 days.

pendletonspens.com

Yes, I will have a nice collection of vintage pens at my table in Chicago as well as lots of great new pens as I am partnering in the show with IPenStore.com

I will have a variety of 15 of my nibs that interchange with the Rosetta FP collection thumbup.gifbunny01.gifbunny01.gifhappyberet.gif bunny01.gifbunny01.gifthumbup.gif ... You get to try before you buy!

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab272/pendletonII/LA%202011/1f71d407.jpg

pendletonspens.com