Cp6 Charlotte, Dupont Orpheos, Viscontis, Ancora, Bexley, Namiki, Parker

Vicary

More pens getting cut from the collection. Some nice pieces here, all are in excellent+ condition. All pens include shipping within the US, international shipping at cost. Payment by Paypal or money order.

Sorry as usual for the crappy photos...post-10585-0-74627500-1303870401.jpg

post-10585-0-41098500-1303870408.jpg

1. Namiki Impressions, Sapphire, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Really beautiful material, marbled blues and violet. Very rich and deep. Smooth medium nib is a true medium. $250 Shipped

2. Parker Duofold Centennial, Jasper Red, 18k OBB Italic nib, c/c filler- Brilliant Jasper red Duofold in the larger Centennial size. Very Broad, crisp italic oblique nib is marked 79. No box for this one. $300 shipped.

3. Bexley Submariner Grande, Jungle Green, 18k F nib, c/c filler- Larger Submariner in the Sheaffer Jungle Green acrylic with rhodium plated trim. Smooth crisp fine nib has some spring. No box or papers. $250 shipped.

4. Perdice Bradford, Amber Glow, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Made for James Partridge by Edison pens in the Sheaffer Amber Glow acrylic. Really beautiful, brilliant material. Pen should not be posted. Box and papers. Filled only once. Sold out in this color, I believe. Box and papers. $300 shipped.

5. Visconti Opera Club, Nordic Blue, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Beautiful example if this color. Comes with matching ink pot (Not Pictured). The pen is brand new and has never been used. The ink pot has been filled once. Box and papers. $325 shipped.

6. Visconti Divina, Desert Springs, 18k M nib, vacuum filler- Beautiful celluloid is warm brownish red with white and blue veins. Twisting, Divina formed barrel. Lovely pen. Lacquered wood box and papers. $450 shipped.

7. Ancora, Red with MOP, 18k Stub nib, c/c filler- This is a beautiful Ancora with red acrylic and inlaid mother of pearl on the barrel. It's a large pen, and apparently an LE, #233/1919. The stub nib is more like a very nice, wet broad, and it is an absolute delight to use, with rich ink flow and a springy feel. I have the box, not sure about the papers. $700 shipped.

8. ST Dupont Orpheo, Placed Metal, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Nice large sized Orpheo in black Chinese lacquer with rhodium plated trim. Very classy. Smooth writer, typical Dupont quality. Box and papers. $350 shipped.

9. ST Dupont Orpheo, Industrial Metal, 18k M nib, c/c filler- This is the regular sized Orpheo, in polished rhodium plate with an alternating diagonal line engraved pattern. Very sharp. The pen has a medium nib, but I can also swap in a Binder crafted medium oblique italic for $30 extra. Box and papers. $300 with the medium, $330 with the OM italic.

10. Classic Pens CP6 Charlotte, 18k M nib, piston filler- This is the M800 sized CP6 Charlotte. Beautiful pen. It has a medium nib on it, though the pen originally came with a broad I swapped it out. Box and papers. $1000 shipped.

Feel free to email with any questions.

best,

Doug

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicary

• jaymac

• revbyrd1

• dcpritch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a Perdice Bradford like the one listed here, mine is No. 2 of 10, and it is such a beautiful pen (not to denigrate Doug's photography, but the Perdice is far prettier than shown here :thumbup: ), and the Edison nib writes like a dream! Doug is a great seller, as I learned recently with a pen he sold to me. Good luck with these superb pens!

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

I have a Perdice Bradford like the one listed here, mine is No. 2 of 10, and it is such a beautiful pen (not to denigrate Doug's photography, but the Perdice is far prettier than shown here :thumbup: ), and the Edison nib writes like a dream! Doug is a great seller, as I learned recently with a pen he sold to me. Good luck with these superb pens!

I didn't realize these were numbered- but I just checked the pen. Mine is #4. Thanks for the heads-up!

Best,

Doug

PM sent on #6, Visconti Desert Springs

Peace,

J. Kenneth Byrd, Jr.

(Kenny)

The Tar Heel State--GO HEELS!

The Pelikan/Classic Pens CP6 has been claimed many times over by now...Thanks to all...

The Visconti Desert Springs is on hold pending payment as well...

best,

Doug

Ended up out of town for the weekend...just as an update pens #3 and #10 are sold and #6 is on hold pending payment.

The Pelikan M800/CP6 Charlotte will be shipping out to its new owner tomorrow.

best,

Doug

#8, the Dupont Placed Metal Orpheo, has been claimed.

Thanks!

Doug

The Dupont and Pelikan CP6 Charlotte both shipped out today to their new owners!

best,

Doug

Here's an update with some price reductions on the remaining pieces...

Sorry as usual for the crappy photos...post-10585-0-74627500-1303870401.jpg

post-10585-0-41098500-1303870408.jpg

1. Namiki Impressions, Sapphire, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Really beautiful material, marbled blues and violet. Very rich and deep. Smooth medium nib is a true medium. $250 Shipped NOW $225

2. Parker Duofold Centennial, Jasper Red, 18k OBB Italic nib, c/c filler- Brilliant Jasper red Duofold in the larger Centennial size. Very Broad, crisp italic oblique nib is marked 79. No box for this one. $300 shipped. NOW $275

3. Bexley Submariner Grande, Jungle Green, 18k F nib, c/c filler- SOLD!

4. Perdice Bradford, Amber Glow, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Made for James Partridge by Edison pens in the Sheaffer Amber Glow acrylic. Really beautiful, brilliant material. Pen should not be posted. Box and papers. Filled only once. Sold out in this color, I believe. Box and papers. $300 shipped. NOW $275

5. Visconti Opera Club, Nordic Blue, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Beautiful example if this color. Comes with matching ink pot (Not Pictured). The pen is brand new and has never been used. The ink pot has been filled once. Box and papers. $325 shipped. NOW $300

6. Visconti Divina, Desert Springs, 18k M nib, vacuum filler- SOLD!

7. Ancora, Red with MOP, 18k Stub nib, c/c filler- This is a beautiful Ancora with red acrylic and inlaid mother of pearl on the barrel. It's a large pen, and apparently an LE, #233/1919. The stub nib is more like a very nice, wet broad, and it is an absolute delight to use, with rich ink flow and a springy feel. I have the box, not sure about the papers. $700 shipped. NOW $650

8. ST Dupont Orpheo, Placed Metal, 18k M nib, c/c filler- SOLD!

9. ST Dupont Orpheo, Industrial Metal, 18k M nib, c/c filler- This is the regular sized Orpheo, in polished rhodium plate with an alternating diagonal line engraved pattern. Very sharp. The pen has a medium nib, but I can also swap in a Binder crafted medium oblique italic for $30 extra. Box and papers. $300 with the medium, $330 with the OM italic. NOW $275, or $305 with the Binder OM.

10. Classic Pens CP6 Charlotte, 18k M nib, piston filler- SOLD!

Feel free to email with any questions.

best,

Doug

What remains:

1. Namiki Impressions, Sapphire, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Really beautiful material, marbled blues and violet. Very rich and deep. Smooth medium nib is a true medium. $250 Shipped NOW $225

2. Parker Duofold Centennial, Jasper Red, 18k OBB Italic nib, c/c filler- Brilliant Jasper red Duofold in the larger Centennial size. Very Broad, crisp italic oblique nib is marked 79. No box for this one. $300 shipped. NOW $275

4. Perdice Bradford, Amber Glow, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Made for James Partridge by Edison pens in the Sheaffer Amber Glow acrylic. Really beautiful, brilliant material. Pen should not be posted. Box and papers. Filled only once. Sold out in this color, I believe. Box and papers. $300 shipped. NOW $275

5. Visconti Opera Club, Nordic Blue, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Beautiful example if this color. Comes with matching ink pot (Not Pictured). The pen is brand new and has never been used. The ink pot has been filled once. Box and papers. $325 shipped. NOW $300

7. Ancora, Red with MOP, 18k Stub nib, c/c filler- This is a beautiful Ancora with red acrylic and inlaid mother of pearl on the barrel. It's a large pen, and apparently an LE, #233/1919. The stub nib is more like a very nice, wet broad, and it is an absolute delight to use, with rich ink flow and a springy feel. I have the box, not sure about the papers. $700 shipped. NOW $650

best,

Doug

One more round of cuts:

1. Namiki Impressions, Sapphire, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Really beautiful material, marbled blues and violet. Very rich and deep. Smooth medium nib is a true medium. $250 Shipped NOW $215

2. Parker Duofold Centennial, Jasper Red, 18k OBB Italic nib, c/c filler- Brilliant Jasper red Duofold in the larger Centennial size. Very Broad, crisp italic oblique nib is marked 79. No box for this one. $300 shipped. NOW $260

4. Perdice Bradford, Amber Glow, 18k M nib, c/c filler- Made for James Partridge by Edison pens in the Sheaffer Amber Glow acrylic. Really beautiful, brilliant material. Pen should not be posted. Box and papers. Filled only once. Sold out in this color, I believe. Box and papers. $300 shipped. NOW $260

5. Visconti Opera Club, Nordic Blue, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Beautiful example if this color. Comes with matching ink pot (Not Pictured). The pen is brand new and has never been used. The ink pot has been filled once. Box and papers. $325 shipped. NOW $285

7. Ancora, Red with MOP, 18k Stub nib, c/c filler- This is a beautiful Ancora with red acrylic and inlaid mother of pearl on the barrel. It's a large pen, and apparently an LE, #233/1919. The stub nib is more like a very nice, wet broad, and it is an absolute delight to use, with rich ink flow and a springy feel. I have the box, not sure about the papers. $700 shipped. NOW $600

best,

Doug

1. Namiki Impressions, Sapphire, 14k M nib, c/c filler- Really beautiful material, marbled blues and violet. Very rich and deep. Smooth medium nib is a true medium. $250 Shipped NOW $215

2. Parker Duofold Centennial, Jasper Red, 18k OBB Italic nib, c/c filler- Brilliant Jasper red Duofold in the larger Centennial size. Very Broad, crisp italic oblique nib is marked 79. No box for this one. $300 shipped. NOW $260

4. Perdice Bradford, Amber Glow, 18k M nib, c/c filler- SOLD!

5. Visconti Opera Club, Nordic Blue, 14k M nib, c/c filler- HOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

7. Ancora, Red with MOP, 18k Stub nib, c/c filler- This is a beautiful Ancora with red acrylic and inlaid mother of pearl on the barrel. It's a large pen, and apparently an LE, #233/1919. The stub nib is more like a very nice, wet broad, and it is an absolute delight to use, with rich ink flow and a springy feel. I have the box, not sure about the papers. $700 shipped. NOW $600

best,

Doug