Make Me An Offer For Trading My Parker Duofold Centennial Lapis Lazuli Fp

Korybas

Hello all!

Some time ago I purchased from an Australian pen shop a Parker Duofold Centennial Lapis Lazuli FP, with a F nib.

The pen was never inked and it came without a box. Has a converter. Pen is in mint condition with no blemishes or scratches that I can see.

Initially, I thought about selling it here on FPN, but on second thought I would rather trade it for another FP of similar quality.

So, anyone can propose anything?

Aris

P.S. Some photos...

Edited by Korybas
fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Korybas

• andyk

• sdonahue

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

What sort of pens are you interested in, similar size, smaller any particular brands?

Give us a clue and you might get more offers. I am interested but not sure what I might offer without some clues.

Andy

Edited by andyk

OOps, I am very sorry for not being very specific! :headsmack:

I am looking for a fountain pen only, preferably a smooth B wet nib or a smooth B wet Italic nib. If the nibs has some flex, so much the better. Kind of similar in size, but I am not too picky about that...

Of course the pen must be in fine condition, as is my own. Mine is an un-inked pen, but of course I do not expect that! As long as the pen writes smoothly, wet and well and it was treated with care, then I am ok with that!

As of brands, I think Stipula (esp. with the Titanium smooth Nib) and Mont Blanc would be optimal, but I am not too picky on that either!

Edited by Korybas
fpn_1355507962__snailbadge.png