Kaweco Sport

dcpritch

I need some help!

My Mother has fixed her eyes on my metallic green Kaweco Sport, suggesting (actually, telling me) she would like it for Mother's Day. Now, I love my mother, and I would give her not only the shirt off my back but also my green Kaweco, but I'd rather get another one so we can both carry one of these little pens around.

So, if you have one or more of the metallic green Kaweco Sport, or any other color of the basic model (not the AL or other more expensive ones), shoot me a PM and we'll see if a purchase can be worked out. Alternatively, I have a posting in the wtt board with some pens I'd be willing to trade. In that case, maybe a trade could be worked out.

Thanks, DAVID

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcpritch

• Leftytoo

• lozacpera1

• Edub

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a very kind offer from a great FPNer with whom I've done some business in the past, for a beautiful Kaweco Art Sport model. Unfortunately, that is probably too nice, as I know my mother will probably throw the pen in her purse and use it fairly roughly (not like a trucker, mind you, just not gently :) ).

For that reason, the plastic model is best, and while I prefer the metallic green color of which quite a number were sold here last year, I will consider any color.

Thanks, DAVID

— Samuel Johnson

I received a very kind offer from a great FPNer with whom I've done some business in the past, for a beautiful Kaweco Art Sport model. Unfortunately, that is probably too nice, as I know my mother will probably throw the pen in her purse and use it fairly roughly (not like a trucker, mind you, just not gently :) ).

For that reason, the plastic model is best, and while I prefer the metallic green color of which quite a number were sold here last year, I will consider any color.

Thanks, DAVID

Hi David,

i saw the Kaweco Sport on the wanted to sell page here at FPN

Kaweco Sport Black it is black but just decide i think it's affordable but i do not know what the prices for kawecos are ;) Best luck with your search.

... saw the Kaweco Sport on the wanted to sell page ...

Thanks Edub, I am really hoping for a metallic green or some other color besides black, but that is certainly a last resort if nothing else becomes available. :happyberet:

— Samuel Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Still looking for a metallic green Kaweco Sport to buy.

— Samuel Johnson

Jetpens has a pretty good assortment of Kaweco Sport pens.

Bob

Pelikan 100; Parker Duofold; Sheaffer Balance; Eversharp Skyline; Aurora 88 Piston; Aurora 88 hooded; Kaweco Sport; Sailor Pro Gear

Eca de Queroiz: "Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently, and for the same reason."

Thanks, Bob, I'm a regular customer of JetPens (and of about every other pen company, it seems). What I am looking for specifically is a Sport with the metallic green cap and body, no longer produced. Had to ship mine to my mother, bless her, as she clearly identified That Pen as one she wanted. And I so liked it, alas. Now I would like a replacement, if it can be found.

Thanks for the suggestion. David

— Samuel Johnson