Request For Review Of Stipula Iris

kareth

I'd like to see a review of ThINK pens. www.thinkpens.com

My apologies, didn't pay attention to this thread before I posted in the main message board below. I should RMPL.

Edited by PigsEye

Don't let the guy with the broom decide how many elephants are going to be in the parade. - Merlin Mann

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MYU

• Silvermink

• Wideguy

• Luca

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fellow FPN friends. B)

I would like to see a review on a

S.T. Dupont Orpheo Medium Diamondhead Pink Gold Fountain Pen.

I love the look of this pen.

Thank you,

Mr.Classics

"Churn the Butter"

Hello all,

I am seeking for the experience of using Safety Fountain Pen. Is there anyone who have a Waterman Safety 42 or other models like this one?

Thank you.

KL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to see a review of the Aurora Ipsilon Fountain Pen in Sterling Silver.

I mention the Sterling Silver specifically as in a Sterling Silver pen, the quality and finish of the Silver is a major part of the whole Pen experience.

Thanks.

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom - George S Patton

Follow me on Twitter

Stipula firenze-new york.

What sort of pen is this?

Greetings,

I have created this topic for those of you who would like to request specific pen reviews from FPN members. Basically, this is how it is going to work, you can request a review for a specific pen model or manufacturer here. All you need to do is reply to this topic and hopefully one of you can post a pen review in the area where we normally post reviews. Periodically I will purge out the requests that have been fulfilled, this will save space and make this area less cluttered and easy to find.

I hope that this will make your requests for specific pen reviews easier to fulfill.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me. If you PM me, chances are that you will get a reply rather quickly.

Please enjoy and Thanks for your support!!!

TNS

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher - Thomas Huxley

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I would like to see reviews on all of the Yard o led pens, or even a YOL forum if there were the interest, See Ghost

[EDIT: Not likely to see "all", as these aren't popular enough. However, there are now 3 reviews. Click here to see.]

Edited by MYU

Living in an age gone bye

Anyone have opinions on the Retro 51 Scriptmaster 2 FP (Citron!) How is the nib I think is what I want to know the most.

Thanks !

Greetings,

I have created this topic for those of you who would like to request specific pen reviews from FPN members. Basically, this is how it is going to work, you can request a review for a specific pen model or manufacturer here. All you need to do is reply to this topic and hopefully one of you can post a pen review in the area where we normally post reviews. Periodically I will purge out the requests that have been fulfilled, this will save space and make this area less cluttered and easy to find.

I hope that this will make your requests for specific pen reviews easier to fulfill.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me. If you PM me, chances are that you will get a reply rather quickly.

TNS

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.musingcrowdesigns.com'>Musing Crow Designs

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a review of the new Visconti plunger-filler by someone who is familiar with the old Sheaffer plunger-fillers of the 1930s.

Thanks,

Gerry Berg

gberg@sbc.edu

Hi, This is a great forum! I'd like to see reviews of "The New Swift Pen" by De La Rue London, and Swan Model 33. I'm thinking of buying them. Sorry if they've already been done - could someone let me have the link please?

I would like a review of the Lamy Persona. Thanks!!!!!!

[Moderation edit:] This has been done--click here.

Edited by MYU
review is available

• 2 weeks later...

Parker Vacumatic

Why:

It seems this is really the snob collectors pen. No reviews, high prices, great pics but further nothing. No reviews to be found anywhere. I might be looking in the wrong place....but on FPN I found most reviews that I required.

[EDIT: Search is your friend. There are 3 reviews--check the index.]

Edited by MYU
reviews are available

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings,

TNS

Dear Savage,

Your Alphabetized pen reviews are messed up. The Manufacturers' names appear as computer language codes. Please help! Thanks. Ron C

[EDIT: This has been corrected. The index has been thoroughly cleaned up and there's now a quick reference by letter.]

Edited by MYU
update on status

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a review of the Hero 300A in any of it varieties. Especially the quality of the gold nib, and comfort of the writing experience. Thanks!!

FP Ink Orphanage-Is an ink not working with your pens, not the color you're looking for, is never to see the light of day again?!! If this is you, and the ink is in fine condition otherwise, don't dump it down the sink, or throw it into the trash, send it to me (payment can be negotiated), and I will provide it a nice safe home with love, and a decent meal of paper! Please PM me!<span style='color: #000080'>For Sale:</span> TBA

I would like to see a review of the

Sailor King of Pen: Professional Gear

version

Has anyone got one!?!

Pleeeease has anyone got one of these and can write a review? I'd like to get one but not sure because of the price...

Sailor Professional Gear GT B Nib

Sailor Sapporo GT F Nib

Pelikan M1000 (black) B Nib

Bexley Simplicity bronze GT B nib

Pilot VP blue/GT B nib

Waterford Lismore Platinum, please. Also, I am wondering if this exists in a sterling silver version.

Cheers,

“It’s better to light a candle than curse the darkness

Would love to see a review of a Waterman Hemishere, ideally with a EF / F nib

Sincerest Regards

Kubalai

“We are civilized people. We do not have to conduct ourselves like a slob."