Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Montblanc Mann Le, Gp Solitaire, Rubber Starwalker, Pelikan M850, 450 Tortoise

I have some lovely Pelikan and Montblanc models here. All pens are used and in excellent condition, though many show light marks from being stored in leather pen cases and such. All pens include full boxes and papers. All prices include shipping insured Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping at extra cost.

Payment by Paypal or money order.

Sorry as usual for the cruddy pictures.

post-10585-0-64275400-1302399823.jpg

post-10585-0-50350400-1302399826.jpg

1. Pelikan M450, Tortoise, 18k B nib, piston filler- Beautiful green tortoise barrel with vermeil (gold plating over .925 sterling) cap and blind cap. Smooth broad nib. Some light marks on the vermeil cap, typical light wear for these models. Otherwise perfect. $400

2. Pelikan M850, Green, 18k F nib, piston filler- Green striped barrel with vermeil (gold plating over .925 sterling) cap. Smooth fine nib. Some light marks on the vermeil cap, typical light wear for these models. Otherwise perfect. $475

3. Montblanc 146 Solitaire, Black/Gold Stripe, 18k OB, piston filler- Gold plated finish with black lacquered stripes and gold plated trim. Absolutely beautiful, smooth, wet OB nib. Wonderful writer. Some light marks on the gold plated parts of the cap and barrel, typical of any gold plated pen. Retail is $1520. I'm asking $895.

4. Montblanc Mann LE, 18k B nib, piston filler- Really nice Writer's Series LE. Smooth broad nib. #3058 of 12000. Some light marks in lacquer on the backside of the cap. $800

5. Montblanc Starwalker, Rubber, 18k B nib, c/c filler- Neat rubber and metal finish. Broad nib has a very chiseled tip, almost an italic. Nice writer. These are supposed to be cartridge only but I have a Waterman converter to use in this one. $450.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

best,

Doug

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicary

• s5blitzer

• lagrassa

• Penquin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful pens.

http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/90168/90168,1243841407,2/stock-vector-vector-feather-and-ink-bottle-icon-31231816.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THoFdqPGYOI/AAAAAAAAA1w/gmV637q-HZA/s320/InkDropLogoFPN.jpg

Email me

I've reduced the prices somewhat on the three remaining pieces...

post-10585-0-64275400-1302399823.jpg

post-10585-0-50350400-1302399826.jpg

1. Pelikan M450, Tortoise, 18k B nib, piston filler- Beautiful green tortoise barrel with vermeil (gold plating over .925 sterling) cap and blind cap. Smooth broad nib. Some light marks on the vermeil cap, typical light wear for these models. Otherwise perfect. $400 NOW $375

2. Pelikan M850, Green, 18k F nib, piston filler- Green striped barrel with vermeil (gold plating over .925 sterling) cap. Smooth fine nib. Some light marks on the vermeil cap, typical light wear for these models. Otherwise perfect. $475 NOW $425

3. Montblanc 146 Solitaire, Black/Gold Stripe, 18k OB, piston filler- SOLD!

4. Montblanc Mann LE, 18k B nib, piston filler- SOLD!

5. Montblanc Starwalker, Rubber, 18k B nib, c/c filler- Neat rubber and metal finish. Broad nib has a very chiseled tip, almost an italic. Nice writer. These are supposed to be cartridge only but I have a Waterman converter to use in this one. $450. NOW $415

best,

Doug

OK how about $400 for either of the remaining pens- the Pelikan M850 or the Montblanc Starwalker?

best,

Doug

That Pelikan 850 is sweet. :puddle:

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Hey Doug I seem to recall that Mann was a present for Xmas.

Hope no one finds out! :embarrassed_smile:

Take care all the best

________________________________________________________________________________

Love and work... work and love, that's all there is.

Sigmund Freud

(there was a man who obviously never knew fountain pens!)

Hey Doug I seem to recall that Mann was a present for Xmas.

Hope no one finds out! :embarrassed_smile:

Take care all the best

The gift giver doesn't follow this forum, luckily! But good memory!

best,

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

OK, how about $360 for either of the remaining pens- the Starwalker Rubber or Pelikan M850...

best,

Doug

PM for m850 send

PELIKAN: 100N,100N,100N,101N,M250,400,400NN,500N,500NN,500NN,M1000

AURORA: Optima Demonstrator

PILOT: Elabo Falcon

TWSBI: 530,540,Vac700,Mini