Sailor Autumn Inks

Bruno Taut

Sailor has just released the Autumn seasonal inks:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aQ69G8Wh9To/TKX2mupjqyI/AAAAAAAAA0w/soBq08f1ER8/s1600/IMG_2886-blog.jpg

The price, JPY 1000 plus taxes.

Some more info, here.

Cheers,

Iosepus

Bruno Taut - Crónicas Estilográficas (https://estilofilos.blogspot.com)

The contents and pictures of this post belong to the author, here identified as Bruno Taut.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drifting

• saskia_madding

• karinh

• mge01park

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since Orange is my favorite color, I MUST own a bottle of the Kin Mokusei. Off to check engika on ebay!

The search for the perfect blue ink is a delicious and endless quest...

Well Well Well,

I'm late to the party as usual, and the hors d'œuvre are picked-over, so I'll go for the chu-shu.

If anyone finds a stateside Vendor, please send me a PM.

Bye,

S1

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

Oh drat! You had to post that, didn't you? I want them all and I've got no money. :crybaby: No instant gratification for me, this time.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light." - Groucho Marx

I put my order in off Rakuten last night. I nearly got all four, but I reconsidered on the Kin-Mokusei. I've never been tempted by Apache Sunset or Yu-Yake, so why this one? Realistically, I'll never use it. Very pretty though.

Ryan.

I put my order in off Rakuten last night. I nearly got all four, but I reconsidered on the Kin-Mokusei. I've never been tempted by Apache Sunset or Yu-Yake, so why this one? Realistically, I'll never use it. Very pretty though.

Ryan.

Do you have a link? I couldn't find it when I browsed around Rakuten.

Thanks,

greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

Ryan.

Thanks,

greg

Here's a link to Buneido on Rakuten.

Wow! When I looked yesterday they still had all four of the new inks in stock but today it seems Yama-Dori is sold out. Better order now while you can.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Thanks,

greg

Here's a link to Buneido on Rakuten.

Wow! When I looked yesterday they still had all four of the new inks in stock but today it seems Yama-Dori is sold out. Better order now while you can.

I've been buying from the Rakuten seller Voice with much satisfaction - best price on the Sailor LEs that I've seen. Yama-dori is still in stock there, links to the other colours at the bottom of the page.

Ryan.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some of the Sailor ink and a Iroshizuku from vendor Buneido through Rakuten, but received an email in Japanese with one sentence in broken english telling me if I did not have a Japanese address to ship, I should cancel the order. So I cancelled.

I've never purchased through Rakuten before, so what did I do wrong?:wacko:

Thanks in advance...

Jose

I ordered some of the Sailor ink and a Iroshizuku from vendor Buneido through Rakuten, but received an email in Japanese with one sentence in broken english telling me if I did not have a Japanese address to ship, I should cancel the order. So I cancelled.

I've never purchased through Rakuten before, so what did I do wrong?:wacko:

Thanks in advance...

Jose

Don't know.

I've ordered pens from Buneido and had no problems.

Try ordering from Voice as suggested by drifting.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

I ordered some from Voice (via Rakuten) and it seems like it worked. If the track-trace site is to be trusted, the package is bouncing around Santa Clara, trying to find my office.

Best, greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.