The Goulet Pen Company – A Very Positive Experience

Mont Blanc Collector

Best online seller around. I've had very different experiences with certain well-known retailers that shall remain nameless... But I've now found my sole ink source.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• JonSzanto

• MrsGouletPens

• GouletPens

Best online seller around. I've had very different experiences with certain well-known retailers that shall remain nameless... But I've now found my sole ink source.

+100

I used to buy from swisher but once I found rachel and the gang moved on.

Ditto everything said about their fabulous service, beyond compare.

I didn't know about the FPN code, cool. Course Ink Drop members get a discount too, are these stackable or is it one code per puchase? If so, is one better than the other. Not that I mind all that much because their prices are very good and I love doing business with them.

Curious though, How long have you guys been in business? You are certainly going in the right direction and I love your enthusiasm.

Sheaffer Targa - Parker Penman Sapphire----- Luoshi - Silk Road Green

Twsbi - Noodler's North African Violet-----Lamy Vista - Noodler's Marine Green

WTB Lamy Terracotta and Savannah, Sweden LE, Japan LE

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/BrownEyedGirl248/Avatars/InkDrop.jpgMember since 1-28-11

Ditto everything said about their fabulous service, beyond compare.

I didn't know about the FPN code, cool. Course Ink Drop members get a discount too, are these stackable or is it one code per puchase? If so, is one better than the other. Not that I mind all that much because their prices are very good and I love doing business with them.

Curious though, How long have you guys been in business? You are certainly going in the right direction and I love your enthusiasm.

It is stackable, though not eligible on all items.

We've been doing the ink/paper/pen thing since Nov 2009! Loving it.

Thanks again for all the great feedback and kudos.

Just over 1 year? That is fabulous success! Great business, really cute family, you must feel so blessed, proud to do business with you.

Sheaffer Targa - Parker Penman Sapphire----- Luoshi - Silk Road Green

Twsbi - Noodler's North African Violet-----Lamy Vista - Noodler's Marine Green

WTB Lamy Terracotta and Savannah, Sweden LE, Japan LE

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/BrownEyedGirl248/Avatars/InkDrop.jpgMember since 1-28-11

Don't forget to type FPN into the code box at checkout to get a discount for belonging here. :clap1:

Does this still work? Dang! I've made a shameful substantial amount of purchases and have missed out on this.

Don't forget to type FPN into the code box at checkout to get a discount for belonging here. :clap1:

Does this still work? Dang! I've made a shameful substantial amount of purchases and have missed out on this.

Yes, the code still works. My first order from Goulet Pens arrived today. Two hours later I placed another order LOL :) What I need to do is make a wishlist so that I could place tons of stuff at the same time!

Yes, the code still works. My first order from Goulet Pens arrived today. Two hours later I placed another order LOL :) What I need to do is make a wishlist so that I could place tons of stuff at the same time!

Good to know the code still works. (wish I'd known sooner.... :headsmack: )

I've left items in my cart at Goulet for a couple of weeks, adding things until I'm ready to make a purchase. I don't know how long you can leave things there...

And if after a few minutes of placing an order you remember something you want to add, send a fast email; they will help you to add it, which will probably save you on postage.

Edited by CatBookMom

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I kind of wish I'd known about the code before I placed my first order but then they have good prices, I didn't exactly go nuts with my order and I figure it's worth it to support a small business with good service. :D

I didn't know about the code, but still have been thrilled with the place.

I'll reward THEM by not using the code.

Jeffery

In the Irish Channel of

New Orleans, LA

I'll reward THEM by not using the code.

That's a class act, Mr. Smith. They earned my repeat business with the first transaction.

Edited by jonszanto

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks again, everyone, for the awesome feedback! We really appreciate you guys supporting our small business and allowing us to both be home with our little boy. We couldn't ask for more! :cloud9:

Regarding the FPN code, I do want to unfortunately caveat that it is not valid on all products - specifically, it is not valid on most Pilot products where we are already discounted as low as we are allowed to go below list price. There are a couple of other exclusions here and there. Sorry about that!

I just received my first order from Brian and just wanted to add to the huge list of very satisfied customers here at fpn. If you have not ordered from them yet, be assured you will be in for a treat from the past - good old fashioned customer service!! I made a relatively small first purchase - some stationery, envelopes, and ink. I received at least two or three emails after placing the order, and not just generic replies. The packing was EXCELLENT - the order was plastic-wrapped, and sturdy packing paper cushioning the order as well. :clap1: And to top it all off, the included personal note as well. Brian really lets you know they appreciate the business, with top-notch service every step of the way. (and no, I'm not a relative!)

Thanks Brian!

Greg in Washington State

I just wanted to add my recent satisfaction with Goulet Pen Company service and prices as well. This is definitely a husband and wife run team the knows the importance of making sure you get the items you ordered not only quickly, but also in the exact same condition that it was at when it leaves their location.

I would definitely recommend shopping there!

(Now if only they would get some Quo Vadis Habana large ruled black notebooks in stock!! I am waiting impatiently haha!)

- Nate

I have now placed several orders with the Goulets, and ever one of them has shipped much faster than I expected, arrived in pristine condition, and involved kind, personal customer service unmatched by any other online shopping experience! Thanks so much for all the work you do! It is greatly appreciated!

Victoria in Saskatoon

I just wanted to add my recent satisfaction with Goulet Pen Company service and prices as well. This is definitely a husband and wife run team the knows the importance of making sure you get the items you ordered not only quickly, but also in the exact same condition that it was at when it leaves their location.

I would definitely recommend shopping there!

(Now if only they would get some Quo Vadis Habana large ruled black notebooks in stock!! I am waiting impatiently haha!)

- Nate

Just got another 50 in stock! :thumbup:

Just want to echo everything that's been said about Goulet Pens. They've earned my undying devotion! :clap1:

Brian and Rachel = awesome. Can't wait to see their first fountain pen. The Goulet Pen.

Edited by kahhoewan

I worked with Robert Goulet during the last national tour he did of Camelot. Brian and Rachel are cooler than him. At least until Brian starts wearing a bad toupee...

Yeah, I went there. The Goulet Toupee.

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin