• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• JonSzanto

• MrsGouletPens

• Manalto

Don't forget to type FPN into the code box at checkout to get a discount for belonging here. :clap1:

Really? I didn't know that. But the prices are already good, so I don't feel I've missed anything. Not to say I won't put it in next time. :vbg:

I have to add my two cents to the mix, too, and say that Brian and Rachel have been just phenomenal. Personal notes with the orders, e-mails answered, notifications when things ship, and the astonishingly fast turnaround time.

I put in an order around midday on February 24, and the order arrived here in upstate New York on February 26, from Goulet Pens in Virginia! And that wasn't express mail or anything, just priority mail.

Well, dang, those guys are GOOD!!! :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Question Reality

I placed an order Thursday and got it yesterday (Saturday). Wish I'd known about the FPN discount. But I'm very pleased with the order.

Don't forget to type FPN into the code box at checkout to get a discount for belonging here. :clap1:

Wow, I never knew that after buying so many times from Goulet. :blink:

-WontonST

www.sanjosecalligraphy.com

www.wontonst.info

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget the Inkdrop service! Love getting ink samples every month.

Change is not mandatory, Survival is not required.

And as of tonight they also sell Pilot! And that includes Iroshizuku... I foresee damage to the bank account.

Music, verily, is the mediator between intellectual and sensuous life, the one incorporeal entrance into the high world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend. -Ludwig van Beethoven

I just had to jump in - I'm new, and I've only had two purchases since coming to FPN last week, one of which was an order from Brian at Goulet Pens.

What a treat! I now not only have found a new little passion to get into, but I've found some people who are devoted to their product, and are a small business that I'd love to support. I'm knocked out by their service, the care and design of their various electronic media, the whole nine yards. I'm in a fairly niche profession and I work with vendors who don't deal in massive scale but rely upon repeat business from a small market. Some of these vendors/companies are angels, some are cretins. Brian and Rachel seem like wonderful people, the kind I like, and I look forward to my future orders.

I think I'm making one tomorrow... er... today!

Edited by jonszanto

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

My first order with Brian was very similar to those shared on here as well. Brian and Rachel do go the extra mile which I appreciate since we seem to live in a society where real customer service is rarely found. I've since then placed other orders, have a wish list, and am more than willing to purchase something from them even if I can find it elsewhere for a few dollars less all because I know Brian and Rachel are both there to help me with honest advice and service.

I am thrilled to have found such a company to order from and highly recommend them to everyone looking for supplies.

I've had my first order from Goulet Pens and am really pleased with the vast selection of inks and the customer service. Goulet will be hearing from me for more orders.

Floyd

Nervous? No, I'm just thinking...

I suspect I'm a heavy contributor to their boy's college fund. :embarrassed_smile:

I thought the whole forum was? :ltcapd:

I didn't know about the FPN code - Oh Brian darling, could we make this retroactive? :D

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.

- Dorothy Bernard

Maria

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I wholeheartedly endorse Goulet pens. What a nice customer experience!

+1 a few times over!! I've joked with Brian that his packing strategy could double for NFL footballs!! He really knows how to pack our purchases for safe arrival!

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.

- Dorothy Bernard

Maria

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

+1

Brian thanks for the link. The video helps me a lot on learnig how to fix my own pens.

Having nothing to say more. I endorse every word in every post here.

Thanks.

Bosco

I've joked with Brian that his packing strategy could double for NFL footballs!! He really knows how to pack our purchases for safe arrival!

Indeed. My father was a packaging engineer, which led to many levels of excitement and frustration at Christmas time! Opening my first order from Brian was like that: "Ooh, look! Waitaminit, it's going to take me forever to get that unwrapped!"

I've got a shipment arriving in the mail today... lucky me. I'm sure I'll be back to this thread later. http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/EnvoyC/emotes/danceman_r.gif

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

I just recently made my first purchase from Goulet,and I will definitley be a repeat customer. THey have a great selection of goods, and their customer service is 2nd to NONE.

I'll definitley be giving them more business!

MB 149 - MB 220 - Pelikan M250 - Parker 51 - Parker Urban - Hero 616

I wholeheartedly agree with what others have said. My first experience with Goulet was exceptionally friendly and very pleasant.

It's here. Safe and sound, lots of goodies - ink samples, some Preppys with all the widgets to make them eyedropper pens, a glass pen to try out for fun, personal annotations from both Brian and Rachel on the invoice.

This is how it is supposed to be. For once, the phrase "It is a pleasure to do business with you" is solidly meaningful. The only thing I worry about is that when Brian does diaper changing, he may mistakenly put a layer of bubble wrap in there as well...

~ Benjamin Franklin

It's here. Safe and sound, lots of goodies - ink samples, some Preppys with all the widgets to make them eyedropper pens, a glass pen to try out for fun, personal annotations from both Brian and Rachel on the invoice.

This is how it is supposed to be. For once, the phrase "It is a pleasure to do business with you" is solidly meaningful. The only thing I worry about is that when Brian does diaper changing, he may mistakenly put a layer of bubble wrap in there as well...

LOL.... though Brian is quite the expert diaper changer, we do keep the diapers and bubble wrap very much separate! Although I'm sure Joseph would love to play with the bubble wrap!

But seriously guys, thanks so much for all the amazing feedback and endorsements. We've said it before and it still holds true - we love what we do, and we love our customers/fans. The passion that you all have for this hobby is what makes us passionate! Thank YOU for supporting us! :thumbup:

I have placed 3 orders with Brian and Rachel. Every time it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. On my first order Brian and I exchanged several emails because I was buying my first FP and had no clue. He treated me great and excused my ignorance with style and grace. Hahaha

I cannot see me ordering what they carry from anyone else.

Edited by J_Rock