Welcome to the Waterman Forum

inkdesigner

Howdy, I'm new to this forum. I love writing in my art journals and bullet journals. And I love writing with fountain pens - since elementary school.

In my FP collection I have one Waterman - Black 1980s Exclusive Ideal 18K 750 nib M.

From reading this FPN website, I realized today that I need to clean my FPs - duh!

I also own a Black 1980s Rhapsody Rollerball pen with felt tip cartridge (dried up)...

There are about 5-6 pens in my FP collection.

Glad I found this forum!

I aspire to a Lamy 25p German FP - someday...

• Waterman Ideal Exclusive Black Lacquer 18K nib fountain pen.
  • Waterman Man 200 Rhapsody Fiber Tip Mineral Green rollerball.
  • Set: '72 Parker 75 Flighter Deluxe GT Fountain  Pen + '78 Parker 180 Flighter CT Floating Ball / Fiber Tip. 
  • Sheaffer Lifetime Ring Cap, Sheaffer 2d & 3d Gen Pens.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subey4040

• Left FPN

• Shelumiel

• leojninuca

Hello everyone! I am a fountain pen enthusiast from my student days and own a Waterman Expert for some time now. The pen glides on the paper at my slightest hint, and needless to say satisfies me all the time with its smooth flawless performance. I want to go for a Waterman Carene Dlx GT (Gold Nib) and will very much appreciate to know about its performance.

Hello everyone! I am a fountain pen enthusiast from my student days and own a Waterman Expert for some time now. The pen glides on the paper at my slightest hint, and needless to say satisfies me all the time with its smooth flawless performance. I want to go for a Waterman Carene Dlx GT (Gold Nib) and will very much appreciate to know about its performance.

You will not know until you own one but I can say you will not be disappointed.

• 2 years later...

Don't own a Waterman . . . yet! Have only seen one, my ex--boss owns it and always wanted ME to ink it up.

Fast forwarding . . . . I want a "real" flex nib fp. From what I have been reading today a vintage Waterman (1970 or older) is the way to go. Hopefully I will be able to find one before the year is out.

• 3 years later...

I finally got to this topic thread only to find that there haven't been any 'new' postings.  Oh well, here I go.  I purchased a 'Pretty Blue' fountain pen that came in a lovely blue box with generic information about several different types of Waterman writing products in multiple languages, including how to use my new purchase. The stationery shop is no longer in business sadly.   I love this pen, it's 14k medium nib is a soft, smooth writer so I can easily use it for quite awhile. It was modestly priced if my memory is correct.