Problem contacting Ujuku Pen Shop

SincerelySpicy

I recently ordered something from Ujuku's and I already paid for it. I wanted to check on the order status, so I emailed using the address I found on the website, but the email keeps bouncing back saying that the address "has permanent delivery errors" and "user unknown"

Has anyone had this problem when trying to contact Ujuku's store?

And does anyone know of a way that I can contact him?

Oh and just wondering, how long does it usually take something from Ujuku's to arrive in the United States after ordering?

Thanks!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taki

• lightstatic

• Pengrump

• inkysmudges

I ordered something from them on Ebay, and I seem to recall that it arrived within a week. I did have to let them know I had already paid for it when I used the Buy it Now option. You might try contacting them through Ebay's system though. Look for Capless fountain pens and you'll find them.

Heath

Arguing with an engineer is a lot like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a while, you realize the pig likes it.

Geaux Tigers!

HI I have purchased three pens from him in the last year. All arived fairly quickly and were as advertised.

I live in Michigan, US, and the first two pens I ordered arrived about one week after I placed my order.

The last pen I ordered I paid for with Paypal. Then I got an email from the Ujuku Penshop three or four days later saying they had confirmed my payment. Why it took three or four days for them to get the confirmation, I have no idea.

Once they sent the email I got the pen 4 or 5 days later.

Try emailing ujuku1@mxi.netwave.or.jp.

I got an email from them a week or so ago from this address, and I responded to it and did not get a bounced email. So perhaps this one will work for you?

Good luck. I would not get too worried. I have had really good luck with him. Keep us posted (little pen pun).

jc

I received an e-mail from Yamada san this weekend, but I had to use

ujuku@mxi.netwave.or.jp

I mentioned his old e-mail addy is not working but will let him know again. He just updated his main website(pen is his side business) and that might have something to do with old e-mail bouncing. Don't worry, he'll respond!

Same here. Emails to "ujuku@mail.netwave.or.jp" bounces back, but "ujuku@mxi.netwave.or.jp" works. I just bought a pen from him (second time) a couple of weeks back. Mr. Tadashi Yamada is very reliable.

Desirider.

I was able to contact them through the ujuku1 address. The package has been shipped! Cant wait for it to arrive.

• 2 months later...

I purchased a pen from Ujuku Pen Shop and paid via PayPal on 11-28. I sent an email on 11-29 to ujuku1@mxi.netwave.or.jp asking if they have received payment and for shipping/tracking information. It is now 12-2 and I have heard nothing back. Does it normally take this long? Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

Eric

I bought several pens from him and he is a reliable and trustworthy seller. However, his English in not good at all, so be patient!! He sells and ships better than he emails!! ;)

Generally, when I order pens from him, it usually arrives at my door within 1 week.

TNS

Check Out my Fountain Pen and Ink Review Sites

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

Yes, please let us know what you find when you contact him, as I still have not heard anything regarding my order. Thanks!

Regards,

Eric

Edited by Rugrat

OK, here's what Yamada san says. He just checked his website and everything seems to be working fine, though it might be a little slower than usual. However you don't have to use the website system to order pens. If you want to send him the same info (model of the pen, color, nib size, number of pens, (and your name and address for shipping) he will send you a paypal invoice.

I was able to contact him with the e-mail address on his website:

ujuku@mxi.netwave.or jp

If you need more assistance in contacting him I will be glad to help you. please contact me back chanel.

Edited by Taki

I ordered two more Decimos this afternoon on the Ujuku website. I got the email to pay using Paypal and paid without any problems.

Talking about fountain pens is like dancing about architecture.

• 2 weeks later...

As a followup, I got the online ordering working, and ordered a white Decimo from Ujuku.

I paid via paypal on the 13th -- but haven't heard anything from him since.

Taki, if you have a chance, would you mind sending him a email for an update?

The emails (and paypal payment) should be from david@nodnod.net.

Thanks!