For Sale: The Great Pelikan M400 and M405 Galore

DeScribe

Up for sale are some brand new Pelikan M400 and M405 fountain Pens. All pens are brand new, uninked, undipped and come with box and papers. Prices quoted below include worldwide shipping via registered airmail. Insurance is optional and can be added with additional cost. Shipping using EMS is also available with added cost. Combined shipping is available as well. I accept Paypal only.

Please PM me if you need any clarification or additional photos. :)

(1) Pelikan M400 Blue Striped, Green Striped and Red Striped Fountain Pens

Available nib size: F, M and B nib

Nib material: 14k dual tone gold

Price with box, papers and shipping via registered airmail included

- US165

Price without box but with papers and shipping via registered airmail included

- US160

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Scribe_album/Pelikan%20M400%20New%20Style/PelikanM400BlueStripedNSFPFull1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Scribe_album/Pelikan%20M400%20New%20Style/PelikanM400GreenStripedNSFPFull1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Scribe_album/Pelikan%20M400%20New%20Style/PelikanM400RedStripedNSFPFull1.jpg

(2) M400 White Tortoise Fountain Pen (Discontinued) (Back for sale!)

Available nib size: F, M and B nibs

Nib material: 14k dual tone gold

- US175

- US170

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Scribe_album/Pelikan%20M400%20Tortoiseshell/PelikanM400TortoiseshellFull1-1.jpg

(3) Pelikan M405 Blue Striped Fountain Pen (Rhodium trimmings)

14k dual tone gold

- US170

- US165

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Scribe_album/Pelikan%20M405/PelikanM405BlueStripedNSFPFull1.jpg

Edited by DeScribe

Other pens available for sale:

Pelikan : Keep a watchout here, M805 FPs, M400 and M405 FPs,

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeScribe

• murfie

• Rekord

• jakelogan

rock bottom prices, email sent for a white tortoise

Step 1: Buy another fountain pen

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Pelikan m400 white tortoise arrived safely in little over a week. Great seller, great pen.

Step 1: Buy another fountain pen

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

Blue M405 with an F nib arrived this morning. Great packaging, fantastic seller and a real pleasure to deal with. Many thanks, Loy! You're a gem.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the white tortoise today. What a gem. Beautiful pen and a lovely seller!:thumbup:

Edited by SidandNancy

very tempting...

i wish i did not see this thread!

Me too. I had to get one.

This is a first Pelikan for me...the White Tortoise M400 really caught my eye.

Now to figure out which ink to put in it when it arrives.... :hmm1:

Loy thanks for the Great Customer Service! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my M405. Excellent pen and service.

Thanks Loy!

Fav. PensMB 146, Pilot Falcon, TWSBI VAC 700.

Fav. Inks:  Pilot Iroshizuku Yama Budo & Yama Guri; Diamine Syrah, Oxblood & Eclipse; J. Herbin Rouge Hematite & Vert Reseda; Noodler's Black, Red Black & Zhivago.

• 1 month later...

More lust drool.gif

Incredible pens...

Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

FPN%252520banner.jpg

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Are the White Tortoise Pens still available?

Peace,

J. Kenneth Byrd, Jr.

(Kenny)

The Tar Heel State--GO HEELS!

Same question here: White Tortoise in Fine?. Please let me know.

Tried to send a PM but I couldn't. Thanks!

You live only once but if you live right once is enough!

Hi Mr Loy,

How are you ? It is me again from Penang. Your PM box is full.

Do you still have the pens ( M400 tortoise/ M405 blue stripe with chrome trim ) available ?

Thanks,

Mui

Edited by ssmui

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files