Hellfire and Lightning

karinh

Well, you could've just called in an air strike, yes?

Nuke the site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karinh

• Sandy1

• Michael R.

• mwhouston

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roflmho: One day I will learn my lesson, and not read FPN posts in public. Luckily I was not sitting by myself, so only my friends think I'm a weirdo!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

I believe that a Selenium Sulphide containing shampoo like Selsun will cause it to pass on to the great monster park in the sky...

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Just thinking about what would happen if you did that mix inside a nice, expensive LE pen...

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!! Let's try it! :clap1:

K.M.J

Is this normal: I took out my Opera Master last night with Visconti Sepia in its belly. I had not used the Pen for two weeks. It took a bit to get the ink flowing. For about four lines the ink was black. I was doubting I put Sepia in it. Finally it turned Sepia.

Is this a normal occurance for inks. To start one colour and end another after some use? Is there a way to stop this?

the moving finger writes and having writ moves on..

Visconti Kakadu, Knights Templar and Opera Master, Jinhao Abalone Shell, Classic 626 SandBlast, Montegrappa Cortina, Monteverde Carbon Fibre and Huashilai Executive Marblied.

Is this normal: I took out my Opera Master last night with Visconti Sepia in its belly. I had not used the Pen for two weeks. It took a bit to get the ink flowing. For about four lines the ink was black. I was doubting I put Sepia in it. Finally it turned Sepia.

Is this a normal occurance for inks. To start one colour and end another after some use? Is there a way to stop this?

This is pretty common; it's the result of evaporation concentrating the dye in the ink in feed. Some pens with a poor cap seal might exhibit this in a matter of two or three days; a few exceptional examples might take months to show this behavior, but any fountain pen will do it over some time frame.

Does not always write loving messages.

Does not always foot up columns correctly.

Does not always sign big checks.

Just thinking about what would happen if you did that mix inside a nice, expensive LE pen...

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!! Let's try it! :clap1:

If someone would like to donate the pen to me so I can try it, please PM me! :roflmho:

"Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light." - Groucho Marx

This is pretty common; it's the result of evaporation concentrating the dye in the ink in feed. Some pens with a poor cap seal might exhibit this in a matter of two or three days; a few exceptional examples might take months to show this behavior, but any fountain pen will do it over some time frame.

Thanks. At least I feel normal now. I find most of the time I have to run the nib under water to get the ink to flow. This time it just seemed a little prolonged. It maybe a characteristic of V Sepia.

Edited by mwhouston

the moving finger writes and having writ moves on..

Visconti Kakadu, Knights Templar and Opera Master, Jinhao Abalone Shell, Classic 626 SandBlast, Montegrappa Cortina, Monteverde Carbon Fibre and Huashilai Executive Marblied.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like something from Mr. Creosote.

Mike

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

• 4 months later...

Seriously what were you expecting to mix heaven & hell :glare:

Michael

^^ LOL - nice topic thought of bumping into it. To scare away the kids lurking around :D

Current Daily Writers → Parker 45 Flighter with Blue Quink, Pelikan Pelikano with Pelikan Blue.

Wishlist → TWSBI Diamond 530, Lamy 2000, Parker 51.

My Blogblog.adityashevade.com | My Technical Blogwww.noob2geek.com

DRINK IT!

Do you think I'm mad? Wait, no, don't answer that.

Besides, it's a bit late. It escaped and is out there terrorising poor innocent fountain pens with its gelatinous radioactivity. What have I done...

:ltcapd: :clap1:

sonia alvarez

fpn_1379481230__chinkinreduced.jpg

well, here's an expensive silly putty. Just like the one that my little brother took home for his science day at school.

Visconti Homo Sapiens; Lamy 2000; Unicomp Endurapro keyboard.

Free your mind -- go write

Goodness me! The Blob has evolved into something that looks almost human. Nice job spotting it, Lisa!

well i learnt a lesson from this,no harm done i hope?

hmmmm, well, one of my neighbours' chickens went missing but no-one can prove anything. :o

well i learnt a lesson from this,no harm done i hope?

hmmmm, well, one of my neighbours' chickens went missing but no-one can prove anything. :o

Did it pal up with the Chupacabras?

http://en.kllproject.lv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/300px-Chupacabras.svg_.png

Edited by alvarez57

sonia alvarez

fpn_1379481230__chinkinreduced.jpg

Zor-AK better be cool or Ghost Plane and I will introduce him to a Broad Titanium Visconti nib! JUST SAYING!

By the way, all the snails have disappeared but the slime trails are huge!!!! Hummm!

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg