• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

fpn_1598325093__2304.jpg

Fred

BERKSHIRE HILLS SANATORIUM,

The Largest Private Institution in America

An Institution for the Scientific Treatment of Cancer Tumors,

and all forms of Malignant Growths, WITHOUT THE USE OF THE KNIFE.

We have never failed to effect a permanent cure where we had a reasonable opportunity

for treatment.

Drs. W.E. Brown & Son, North Adams, Mass. {please read the fine print}.......

Books and circulars giving a description of our Sanatorium and treatment,

with terms and references, free. {Everything else cost}

fpn_1598397986__630.jpg

Fred

Palladium Plays the Music of Wayne Shorter Aug. 25, 2020

Nicole Glover, Tenor Sax Chien Chien Lu, Vibraphone

Sean Mason, Piano Rodney Green, Drums Russell Hall, Bass

fpn_1598483079__1858.jpg

Fred

Go , wanton muse, but go with care,

Nor meet, ill - tim'd, my PLiny's ear;

He, by sage Minerva taught,

Gives the day to studious thought,

And plans that eloquence divine,

Which shall to future ages shine,

And rival, wondrous TuLLy! thine.

Then, cautious, watch the vacant hour,

When Bacchus reigns in all his pow'r;

When, crowned with rosy chaplets gay,

Catos might read my frolic Lay

XXXVII

fpn_1598581548__2213.jpg

Fred

1969....Let it Bleed Can Tho I'm a fleabit peanut monkey And all my friends are junkies.....

That's not really true.........I'm a Monkeeeeeeeeeeee Man Monkey Monkey Monkey

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

Pleased to meet you Hope you guess my name But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game........................

............................................ ............................ ............................ ..........................

.................................. ................ ...................... ........................ ............................

..........................................................Dance to the Music....................................

Sly & The Family Stone....................................................................... .................

Running my team on capture missions..............................................................

................................................................................

................................................................. Now, what I want is, Facts...Facts alone

are wanted in life........Mr. Gradgrind.....Hard Times

fpn_1598662346__2038.jpg

Fred

Let it rain, let it pour, let it rain a whole lot more 'Cause I got them deep river blues

Let the rain drive right on, let the waves sweep along 'Cause I got them deep river blues

My old gal's a good old pal, and she walks like a water fowl If I get them deep river blues

Ain't no one to cry for me, and the fish all go out on a spree

When I get them deep river blues

If my boat sinks with me..gonna go down..don't you see 'Cause i got them deep river blues

now I'm gonna say goodbye, and if I sink, just let me die

'Cause I got them deep river blues

Give me back my old boat, I'm gonna sail if she'll float Yes..I got them deep river blues

I'm goin' back to Muscle Shoals, times are better there I'm told 'Cause I got them deep river blues

Doc Watson

MMMCCXC

fpn_1598752411__2134.jpg

Fred

It's impossible..tell the sun to leave the sky, it's just impossible

It's impossible , to ask a baby not to cry..it's just impossible

Can I hold you closer to me and not feel you goin' through me?

Split the second that I never think of you..oh..how impossible

Can the ocean keep from rushin' to the shore, it's just impossible

If I had you, could I ever want for more, it's just impossible

And tomorrow, should ya ask me for the world..somehow I'd get it

I would sell my very soul and not regret it

For to live without your love It's just impossible

Impossible Impossible

fpn_1598840179__2109.jpg

Fred

Matters of fact, which as Mr. Budgell somewhere observes,

are very stubborn things.

~ Will of Matthew Tindal {1733}

1657-1733

fpn_1599019136__2345.jpg

Fred

enjoyin' Tates Chocolate chip Cookies with.............................................

......................................................................................................................

fpn_1599190434__2327.jpg

Fred

Luxury...what is it. To me ... Are things that are well crafted ... have attention to detail ...

They will last ... And it gives you a certain feeling ... A feeling of quality ...

So that's to me what luxury is .................................................................................................

~ Roland G. Murphy, RGM Watch Co.

fpn_1599348588__1921.jpg

Fred

make like a tiger when in the jungle....walk in irregular patterns........................

................................................. ....................... ..........................................................

............................................... ........................... ........................ ............ ...................

Over the course of a week, I was judging a mock trial. I found that my handwriting differed a lot.

Day 1

fpn_1599523599__1.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Day 2 (Different pen each day)

fpn_1599523666__2.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY