Pilot M90 Fan Club~!

professionaldilettante

9000 means nothing, especially if these pens are still available to those who look. But I wanted to start a M90 fan club, for everyone who thinks that it's the bee's knees. Poor bees... dying off. Anyways, the only prerequisites are that you leave a post here.

That's it! Lets see how many we can roll in, of the 9000 of us that might be out there.

Edited by professionaldilettante

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.

Blaise Pascal

fpn_1336709688__pen_01.jpg

Tell me about any of your new pens and help with fountain pen quality control research!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• furple

• professionaldilettante

• maus930

• Yuki Onitsura

While I love the M90 that I own, I'm out of room in my signature to post the picture, so verbal confirmation on the beautiful pen shall have to do for now. :roflmho:

It introduced me to the Myu line as a whole and I now have a Black Matte Myu and a Murex as well. Love this body style the best, though!

Visconti: Aida 0/1871, Amigdala, Black Ripple 4/199, Black Storm 8/88, Blue Ripple 870/999, Blue Symphony 88/208, Carbon Dream 4/993, Chatterley Ripple^3 4/25, Custom Ripple 4/4, D'Essai, Gulliver, Homo Sapien, Metropolis 64/288, Millennium Arc 2/1000, Opera Aqua, Opera Demo 547/888, Opera Nordic^2, Opera Water^2, Pericle^2, Ponte Vecchio^2, Ragtime, Ragtime 1174/1988, Replica, VG Custom^8, VG Demo^2, VG Green^2, VG Red, VG Vanilla^3, Versailles 317/365, Viscontina 39/188, Voyager^2

I have one with a medium nib and it's just fantastic.

Initially I had reservations about this pen and did not join in the initial rush to get one when it first came out, after reading all the gushing reviews about it... until Mr Lai showed one in the flesh during one of my visits to PenGallery's B&M store - one of the last half dozen he had then with none more to be ordered from Pilot - and I was absolutely impressed with it that I immediately grabbed one for myself. Writing performance of the first order, and this is the pen of choice during the rare occasions that I need to go out late at night - doubles up as a deadly stiletto for personal protection :roflmho:

Shahrin B)

Count me in the club.

I love my M90. :thumbup:

My current inventory of Namiki Pilot MYU/Murex

1 MYU 701, 2 M90's, 2 1978 Long Murex w/Black Stripe. 1 1979 Long Murex w/ Red Stripe, 1 Black Stripe MYU 701.

Gotta love that integrated nib and stainless steel body.. :notworthy1:

Current Pilot Stainless Steel Collection:

Pilot MU90 x2

Pilot MYU 701 x3

Pilot MYU 701 Black Stripe w/ matching Mechanical Pencil x2

Pilot 1977 Long Murex w/ Black Trim w/ matching Mechanical Pencil x2

Pilot 1978 Long Murex w/ Red Trim w/ matching Mechanical Pencil

A fine nib one here :D

Amos

The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once.

Albert Einstein

Here too, a fanboy! I realized this when I read the recent review of the M90 in the review section--it was slightly unfavorable and I had a rather defensive reaction to that. This thread is my chance to make a confession--because I carry my M90 frequently and very casually on weeks, it has gotten a little dent under the end of the clip. So I bought another from Pam Braun and it is sitting in its box on stand-by. Maybe I will eventually sell it, but for now it is there in case something ever happens to my user M90. I have never done this before with any pen at any price point!

Dan

I'm definitely in! I've got 1 M90 fine here, 1 on the way from Pam (had to have 2 just in case).

I've also got 4 Pilot Elites from the 70s, 1 Pilot similar to the M90 or 701, its got a black grip and a steel integrated nib. One of the best pens I've ever used.

Also have a Pilot custom 74 with the music nib...

So I guess I'm just a Pilot addict. (Don't get me started on the best mechanical pencils ever made, the Pilot H3005 and H3003 I've got 2 of each and would dread ever losing one. )

Science is a way of skeptically interrogating the universe with a fine understanding of human fallibility.

-Carl Sagan

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.pnghttp://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/PostcardExchange_sm.pnghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4f_4pakI/AAAAAAAAA14/_d-MITGtqvY/s320/InkDropLogoFPN2.jpg

I have an M90 with a F nib.

Both the design and quality of this pen are totally incredible. Definitely a fan!

-ahtzib

Currently in possession of a Pilot Elite and I have an fine M90 that should be arriving some time this week.

Yuki

http://i54.tinypic.com/16jj9fb.jpg

Follow me on twitter! @crypticjunky

~And the words, they're everything and nothing. I want to search for her in the offhand remarks.~

I have M90F, 701F(normal) and 701F(black stripe).I love them. I have another M90M. But this M90 is a present for my friend.

I expect that he becomes interested in fountain pens taking advantage of the M90.

rokurinpapa

Add me as a member... I have two M90s, both mediums. Interestingly, one writes much broader than the other so it's kind of like a medium and a medium plus.

I'm a fan as much as the next guy, but this is NUTS!! Check this out.. M90 on Ebay

Science is a way of skeptically interrogating the universe with a fine understanding of human fallibility.

-Carl Sagan

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange_sm.pnghttp://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/PostcardExchange_sm.pnghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4f_4pakI/AAAAAAAAA14/_d-MITGtqvY/s320/InkDropLogoFPN2.jpg